What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

Syria government officials expecting strike any moment and all the state run channel have unified their transmission with national songs.

Any moment means any time this week.
It not going to happen..Obama had just his back @ss wing clipped by the leaders of the house and the congress. So for the sand flies stay home, no need to rush for the airports.

ooopss...the title completely shocked me for once!
congress isn't gonna approve it as far as my opinion is concerned,

Well... America does need wars like this every now and then...They have a thing for it.

I can only pray for Syrians. They are net losers in this game of chess. Its going to be pretty bad for Ismailis or,Shias in general ..
and in future for Israel also..

There was talk of US attacking Syria on sunday once the UN team leaves - the UN team have left Syria now, so this might actually come true.

Forces which could be used against Syria:

_69559262_syria_strikes_624_v2.jpg

• Four US destroyers - USS Gravely, USS Ramage, USS Barry and USS Mahan - are in the eastern Mediterranean, equipped with cruise missiles. The missiles can also be fired from submarines, but the US Navy does not reveal their locations

• Airbases at Incirlik and Izmir in Turkey, and in Jordan, could be used to carry out strikes

• Two aircraft carriers - USS Nimitz and USS Harry S Truman are in the wider region

• French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle is currently in Toulon in the western Mediterranean

• French Rafale and Mirage aircraft can also operate from Al-Dhahra airbase in the UAE

BBC News - Russia's Vladimir Putin challenges US on Syria claims

Wrong, Obama wants to but he wants congressional approval first. That will take a few days and also I am doubtful if he will get yes from the republican dominated House of Reps.

Republicans are always rearing to bomb Islamic countries, so no chances of them showing red signal.

Obama has to be the worst recipient of the noble peace prize. They are not even waiting for the UN report and Russia has also said that this is against international laws and US is stepping the line. Britain has also had an end of this american war nonsense and have called it quits. The way they are talking about it i wont be surprised if couple of days later they strike syria.

P.S on the thread title you really shocked me. :pissed:

We should also use Babur cruise missile , Raa'd cruise missile and Jf17 there. Waisay b para para Zang lag jana hai ..
To bring peace in Syria, serious operation is needed.

@pak-marine - You gave me a heart attack ! :pissed:

Obama sensationalized it he said first decided to take military action than later added But .... I have requested the MODS to edit title in post no 2 literally the same minute .. hope they do it soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
We should also use Babur cruise missile , Raa'd cruise missile and Jf17 there. Waisay b para para Zang lag jana hai ..
To bring peace in Syria, serious operation is needed.

On one hand you say serious operating is required and on the the other you are joking.

Back
Top Bottom