What's new

Military Spendings by different nations!

AND YOU GUYS NOW STEPPING IN THE COMMOTION AND MEDDLING THE HAPHAZARD AFFAIRS TO MAKE THE SITUATION WORSENED AND YET YOU STILL HAVE THE MOOD TO MOCK YOUR BLOODY MESS POLICY AND ACTION!!! SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GREAT NATION!
So if we 'worsened' it then it is true what I said, that despite US defense budget, the ME is the most violent region in the world and is equipped with mostly Soviet arms. Thanks for the tacit confirmation. People should think thrice before posting nonsense like this.

Middle East is equipped with Westen USA weapons.

I,m thinking Saudi Israel jORDAN EYGPT Oman UAE etc.

So if we 'worsened' it then it is true what I said, that despite US defense budget, the ME is the most violent region in the world and is equipped with mostly Soviet arms. Thanks for the tacit confirmation. People should think thrice before posting nonsense like this.

^Qualifies as a classic example of pig ignorant peasant attitude.

Zionist Fascist flies Russian F-15&16:rofl:
Saudi flies Russian F-15:rofl:
UAE flies North Korean F-16 :rofl:
Egypt flies cuban F-16 :rofl:

Last edited:
^Qualifies as a classic example of pig ignorant peasant attitude.

Zionist Fascist flies Russian F-15&16:rofl:
Saudi flies Russian F-15:rofl:
UAE flies North Korean F-16 :rofl:
Egypt flies cuban F-16 :rofl:
AK rifles and Soviet tanks, for examples, far outnumber US weapons, in the ME. Not going into details the adoption of Soviet style of military organization and management. Guess who is the ignorant one now? The laugh is on you, buddy.

China's numbers are impossible to get. The defense spending is estimated somewhere between 70 to 140 billion. Compare that to GDP of 3.5 trillion$

Pakistan is currently unable to increase its defense spending. It is stuck at 4-4.5 b$ for some time.

US's defense spending has gone down big time this year. Some where around 600b$. That is the number used is only the primary number with a GDP of $14 trillion. US spends more than this by adding more defense spending bills for Iraq and Afghanistan.

US is planning to reduce its increasing budget deficit, so hence under 5%. China's economy is growing way faster so it has gone down well enough. Pakistan currently is unable to afford more defense spending.

Zardari efforts has paid - US gave $2.3b in civilian aid, so this should allow them to increase money given to PA by allocating more from budget. He also got 300 m euros from Europeans. If he gets his way, he also get more military aid from Canada as well.

4.3 trillion$(2008)

AK rifles and Soviet tanks, for examples, far outnumber US weapons, in the ME. Not going into details the adoption of Soviet style of military organization and management. Guess who is the ignorant one now? The laugh is on you, buddy.

Maybe with your delusional state of mind you see Russian Flag Flying in WhiteHouse. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if these all money have contributed to the humanity think what world would have been today no one would be without job no crimes etc

Back
Top Bottom