What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Farooq

I have no clue about what is going on. All I want is for those killing ordinary Pakistani Muslims to get eliminated. Same anywhere else in the Muslim world.

Those that support such people are misguided. They firstly need help and other alternatives but some of them you can't make deals with. They are so to speak "out of reach". We people of the ME know it from first hand.

For instance there is no other solution with groups like ISIS other than killing them all since they will kill everybody else and ultimately start killing themselves.

Those are basically just people enjoying killing others while they disguise their sick behavior in a religious scarf all while hijacking Islam and Muslims in their dirty games.

Sorry for my English. I have basically not slept for 25-30 hours. I hope that you get the core message.

@Farooq

I have no clue about what is going on. All I want is for those killing ordinary Pakistani Muslims to get eliminated. Same anywhere else in the Muslim world.

Those that support such people are misguided. They firstly need help and other alternatives but some of them you can't make deals with. They are so to speak "out of reach". We people of the ME know it from first hand.

For instance there is no other solution with groups like ISIS other than killing them all since they will kill everybody else and ultimately start killing themselves.

Those are basically just people enjoying killing others while they disguise their sick behavior in a religious scarf all while hijacking Islam and Muslims in their dirty games.

I think Western puppets of Muslim countries are an accessory to keep the Muslim Ummah in disarray and conflict.

As history is our witness, just look at what the Muslims accomplished when they followed their deen & when they were united.

Even in the US, history professors give lectures of great achievements of the Islamic Empire and what the Sahaba رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه accomplished

@Farooq

Sorry for my English. I have basically not slept for 25-30 hours. I hope that you get the core message.

no problem bro, I see where you're coming from

So much publicity and advance notice before launching a ' major offensive" !!

They may as well put out posters locally as well giving out the dates , locations & time lines.

This is not how offensives happen. Unless it is intended to be this way.

no problem bro, I see where you're coming from

The Muslim world should really leave all the differences aside in such moments and cooperate. When somebody violates your religion and gives a whole people a horrible reputation and name like they do and many others counter measurements need to be taken by us as Muslims and people.

Luckily I see that changing for the good and now only a small minority of misguided people support those individuals I am referring to.

They may as well put out posters locally as well giving out the dates , locations & time lines.

Should have been a surprise attack just like those jet strikes few weeks back, fail

The Muslim world should really leave all the differences aside in such moments and cooperate. When somebody violates your religion and gives a whole people a horrible reputation and name like they do and many others counter measurements need to be taken by us as Muslims and people.

Luckily I see that changing for the good and now only a small minority of misguided people support those individuals I am referring to.

I think one of the solutions is for all the sects in Islam to unite on a political platform while keeping their religious differences.

For example, the Muthahida Majlis-e- Amal, during Musharaf's time, was a pretty good model where Ulema from Sunni, Shia, Deobandi, Ahle-Hadees, etc united on a political platform and won the entire Frontier province

this model worked because virtually all the sects agree on most fiqh issues for an Islamic governance system

Wipe out these terrorist scum wont be an easy task for Pakistan mainly if they do by THEMSELVES, they can make some impact but there is only a little chance for an overall victory, because
1, taliban is very strong in Pakistan outskirts and they get support from the local people( May be because of the fear). They use this support as a shield to defense themselves. results killing many innocent people.

2, pakistan alone will take years to wipe out these taliban bastards because they are well equipped and are more familiar with the area than pak army. so they can easily escape and strike back.

3, it will take many years for the army to make an impact on taliban, just like the NATO in Afghanistan. but it require huge amount of money, i wonder how the pak govt could afford that much of money. Even if they do it will create an turmoil in the pak economy which is already weak.So the pak leaders wont dare to do such a long operation. Only solution is to get more international support, but you have ruined the golden chance once to gain support from NATO and America.

4, Some of the political parties and leaders are directly or indirectly supporting the taliban ( may be for any personal benefits). but that could affect the stability of the operation.

So finally pak army may do an attack on taliban in NW. but it could be a short attack on them which wont make any difference or effect on them. They may retreive for a while but the consequences for this attack could be devastating for Pakistan. They will strike back for sure, in which Pakistan have to PAY many innocent lives.

This operation could fulfill only with the help of international support, if you really want to wipe out this scums :guns:

Or maybe its just a pressure tactic by GOP to force them inline, though i agree that there is no point in advertising. These people are master of disguise and they will simply blend in local population or move into Afghanistan only to return latter. This posturing is not a solution unless Nawaz grows some balls and order our forces to cross over and strike if the need arises.

Nawaz we know couldn't care less for even if 1000 people die a day, for him "I condemn" is more than enough which in his thoughts would have earned him a vacation trip to some desert. We need to see if the general "sharif" has the same genes as the takla. So far it seems they are distant cousins showing similar traits.

Checkpost attack kills one security man in South Waziristan - DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: A security official was killed on Tuesday as a result of firing on a security forces checkpost by unknown militants in the South Waziristan tribal region, DawnNews reported.

----

This is their cease fire and our people's reaction is not even in a black hole, it just doesn't exist. But I am sure people can gather up in streets for protest for any other country.

I think one of the solutions is for all the sects in Islam to unite on a political platform while keeping their religious differences.
Day dreaming, what else can I say.

For example, the Muthahida Majlis-e- Amal, during Musharaf's time, was a pretty good model where Ulema from Sunni, Shia, Deobandi, Ahle-Hadees, etc united on a political platform and won the entire Frontier province
And than what happened? They governed (I am not sure if this is the right word) the province so pathetically that the public rejected them overwhelmingly in 2008 elections. It was also during their time that the TTP (alias JI/JUI) re-organized itself and dug deep into the south and north waziristan.

this model worked because virtually all the sects agree on most fiqh issues for an Islamic governance system
You need to listen to their speeches against each others. Perhaps animals fight in more civilized fashion on a piece of meat than these so-called ulema over their interpretation of religion and its laws.

Go pak army and please don,t take any talicunt as a prisoner.
One bullet in head is less expensive and easy solution.

Day dreaming, what else can I say.

And than what happened? They governed (I am not sure if this is the right word) the province so pathetically that the public rejected them overwhelmingly in 2008 elections. It was also during their time that the TTP (alias JI/JUI) re-organized itself and dug deep into the south and north waziristan.

You need to listen to their speeches against each others. Perhaps animals fight in more civilized fashion on a piece of meat than these so-called ulema over their interpretation of religion and its laws.

true the whole party failed, but the secular cockroaches get a severe allergic reaction when Islam is mentioned

true the whole party failed, but the secular cockroaches get a severe allergic reaction when Islam is mentioned
Don't know who you are referring to (I guess to me, but that's fine), but if true (severe allergic reaction to Islam), that is also a failure of the so-called ulema, who couldn't do their job properly. This is not me, these are the words of Dr. Israr Ahmed, one scholar I respect most for his intellect and knowledge. This is the failure of the so-called ulema that people think so lowly of Islam and scared of it.

Please do not equate a wonderful religion Islam with the haram khour political mullah. There is simply no equation between the two. Sherani is sticking to the chairmanship of the Council for Islamic Ideology (CII), and doing what? Fazal ur Rahman is glued to the Kashmir Council chairmanship for 12 years, and what is the output? Both are earning salary and benefits equivalent to that of a minister's, and in return, giving nothing back to the tax payers. Now, everyone else in the government is doing (haram khouri) more or less the same, but then they don't claim themselves to be ulema. Here they claim themselves religious and pious people, and with this title do haram khouri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom