What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Khan's mindset is delusional and quiet frankly, he should be held accountable for confusing the nation and giving the TTP a platform of legitimacy. He advocates in his interview that the country was saved from destruction, however the previous 3 months saw the culmination of target killings and bombings across the nation. His logic and analysis is flawed because the writ of the state is not being enforced within its own territory. If we all followed his principle then any bandit with enough men could cripple the government. I originally thought on the assumption that Imran Khan was an individual supporting the wishes of his people, however since coming to office he has acted like a typical politician in gaining points over his rival parties.

This is war, where is your pity when 11 khasadars were blown up on polio patrol. Rest assured, these are gonna happen. We can pray to minimize them.

thats not a good excuse for the innocent lives lost.
nonetheless, an operation is indeed needed

If they go hand in hand with terrorists then dont blame us. We dont intend to hit them, but if they die then it is on them.

that is such a taliban way of thinking. by this logic, its ok for the Taliban to kill pak army for it supporting US invasion in Afghanistan. and taking it a step further, its ok to kill the civilian pakistanis for them supporting the pakistan army. grow up!

thats not a good excuse for the innocent lives lost.
nonetheless, an operation is indeed needed

that is such a taliban way of thinking. by this logic, its ok for the Taliban to kill pak army for it supporting US invasion in Afghanistan. and taking it a step further, its ok to kill the civilian pakistanis for them supporting the pakistan army. grow up!

We supported USA because no other option was available. Do you think we could have withstood an attack? This is war, like it or not innocents will die in guerrilla warfare. Do you think we can minimize casualties to 0? Jadu ki chardhi nahin hamre paas. We do not attack civilians, they do. We dont intend to kill civilians even though they are hand in hand with them. They intend to inflict maximum casualties. Therein lies the difference. Therein lies the moral high ground we exercise.

These Afghan Taliban/TTP/SSP/LeJ are all cut from the same cloth. Pacifism will be our death, it actually has sowed so much fear that ordinary people dont come out of their homes to protest. This is what we get for meddling and peddling such Mujahideen. Enjoy, we are reaping what we sow. Karma is such a deadly concept even Muslims wont be spared. Why not?

My thinking is actually very soft, if It were upto me, genocide is the only option. But alas let's see what you come up with. What is your opinion on how to tackle these issues?

This is war, where is your pity when 11 khasadars were blown up on polio patrol. Rest assured, these are gonna happen. We can pray to minimize them.
has anyone got the stomach to post videos of the Taliban smashing the heads of the children with rocks?
these children belonged to the passengers going to Northern areas and they were intercepted their children brutally killed first and then their parents killed with shouts Alla o Akbar & Shia Kafir.

Taliban = Nawaz Sherif's angry brothers
lantat on people who voted for this party.

after the cease fire there have been 4 major attacks including 1 in islamabad and1 in khyber agency

all of them were done by former and 1 by current affliates of TTP

Leader your pacifist agenda will destroy Pakistan. Collateral damage is bound to occur when the surrounding environment needs to be cleansed from filth. Currently peace talks has failed to curb bombings and target killings across Pakistan, henceforth an aggressive military maneuver is required.

lets make a distinction here

when taliban attacks result in civilian deaths then such deaths are not accidental but done on purpose.

whereas when the civilian deaths occur due to military strikes then such deaths are not intentional but an unfortunate outcome.

to confirm 0% civilian casualty @Leader we need to disband the military give up our missile program and submit to the will of fazlullah

you and I give up our sisters to Fazlullah's men when they come to engage in "Nikah" ok? do you know that in Swat , they engaged in 6 "nikah" at a night when they distributed the women of the occupied Swat among them?
now process that.

my heart bleeds to every single death and injury to the civilians, old or young, men or women, uniformed or civilian , those who are caught up by the crossfire. the 100% guarantee is that our military ceases to exist , destroy our arms and ammunition. and give up our nuclear program too because come on in India we got same number of "Muslims" dont we? we dont care about Hindus but how can we allow our filthy generals drop nuclear bomb on a country where there are "Muslims"?

let me state the obvious here

Taliban say with full pride and arrogance that.. suicide bombers are their ultimate weapon, their atom bomb and no country has any answer for them.

well I say our ultimate weapon against them is the artillery and airstrikes, that make them foul in their pants and they come begging for ceasefire.

Bhn3Kd9CUAE3KnX.jpg

some pictures of collateral damage from NW..... hate wars for this very reason, no honor for any of us...
rest in pace,
the dead children remind me the video someone showed me of TTP executing shia family. their faces were smashed with rocks.and no face remained afterwords. there were giggles, idle gossip and laughters as the entire convey was being executed by the TTP as if they were just eradicating some vermin.

sometimes I ask myself why am I still a Muslim when these Muslims are doing so shouting Allah o Akbar?

has anyone got the stomach to post videos of the Taliban smashing the heads of the children with rocks?
these children belonged to the passengers going to Northern areas and they were intercepted their children brutally killed first and then their parents killed with shouts Alla o Akbar & Shia Kafir.

Taliban = Nawaz Sherif's angry brothers
lantat on people who voted for this party.
real problem is the support they have in pakistani public.
99% dubandi ulema neither support the govt nor comment that TTP is bad= supporting TTP
99% of braveli support operation against TTP primarly due to fact that they are against dubandis.
then there is shia-suni angle.
problem is that our politicans and ulema(more importantly) are not on single page and therefore the people arent on single page.
the division goes to about 70/30 percent.
unless all the polticans and 99% people dont come on the same page we have no chance of sucess.
the current govt should ban all those madrassas that have given TTP leaders and are not condemning them now, they should also ban news channels for any publication of news regarding them. they should FORCE the dubandi ulema to give fatwa against them being muslims
instead we are seeing that dubandi ulema are trying to make peace between the TTP and govt instead of condemning them

imran khan seems to be trying to make peace without blood shed but problem is that we know its not possible but even if he is able to persuade 1/3 groups to stop war against pakistan it would be worth while.

when taliban attacks result in civilian deaths then such deaths are not accidental but done on purpose.

whereas when the civilian deaths occur due to military strikes then such deaths are not intentional but an unfortunate outcome.

to confirm 0% civilian casualty @Leader we need to disband the military give up our missile program and submit to the will of fazlullah

you and I give up our sisters to Fazlullah's men when they come to engage in "Nikah" ok? do you know that in Swat , they engaged in 6 "nikah" at a night when they distributed the women of the occupied Swat among them?
now process that.

my heart bleeds to every single death and injury to the civilians, old or young, men or women, uniformed or civilian , those who are caught up by the crossfire. the 100% guarantee is that our military ceases to exist , destroy our arms and ammunition. and give up our nuclear program too because come on in India we got same number of "Muslims" dont we? we dont care about Hindus but how can we allow our filthy generals drop nuclear bomb on a country where there are "Muslims"?

Taliban say with full pride and arrogance that.. suicide bombers are their ultimate weapon, their atom bomb and no country has any answer for them.

well I say our ultimate weapon against them is the artillery and airstrikes, that make them foul in their pants and they come begging for ceasefire.

rest in pace,
the dead children remind me the video someone showed me of TTP executing shia family. their faces were smashed with rocks.and no face remained afterwords. there were giggles, idle gossip and laughters as the entire convey was being executed by the TTP as if they were just eradicating some vermin.

sometimes I ask myself why am I still a Muslim when these Muslims are doing so shouting Allah o Akbar?
surprisingly my hearts bleeds more when helpless man are slaughtered like animals

problem is that govt is not doing an aggressive media campign against terrorists
what was one reason for success of swat operation?
the people being on same page after that whipping videos.

real problem is the support they have in pakistani public.
99% dubandi ulema neither support the govt nor comment that TTP is bad= supporting TTP
99% of braveli support operation against TTP primarly due to fact that they are against dubandis.
then there is shia-suni angle.
problem is that our politicans and ulema(more importantly) are not on single page and therefore the people arent on single page.
the division goes to about 70/30 percent.
unless all the polticans and 99% people dont come on the same page we have no chance of sucess.
the current govt should ban all those madrassas that have given TTP leaders and are not condemning them now, they should also ban news channels for any publication of news regarding them. they should FORCE the dubandi ulema to give fatwa against them being muslims
instead we are seeing that dubandi ulema are trying to make peace between the TTP and govt instead of condemning them

imran khan seems to be trying to make peace without blood shed but problem is that we know its not possible but even if he is able to persuade 1/3 groups to stop war against pakistan it would be worth while.

surprisingly my hearts bleeds more when helpless man are slaughtered like animals

problem is that govt is not doing an aggressive media campign against terrorists
what was one reason for success of swat operation?
the people being on same page after that whipping videos.
reality is, every one in the power is happy with performence of TTp terrorists, which is giving them excuses, doing no progress , no developments, but just crouption?
the whole mullha mafia are the, middlemens keeping PAKARMY bzy with terrorists, & making govermental parties free of any responsibilities.
media has been happly fed by these political parties, to not set up preasures on the goverment , its partners in provincial govts.

now process that.

rest in pace,

whats the difference then between us and them, earlier in your post you claim we dont kill intentionally, then knowingly not dont we bomb villages then? its the same, we havent learned to be muslims, this is the problem that makes us no different from them.. besides long wars are dirty...

believe me, if the military established wanted to finish off taliban without civilian casualty or low civil casualty, they would have by sending in commandos to do the job, but how were we to get dollars for 10 years then? and ofcourse we are still here to safeguard our interests in Afghanistan and these very taliban will do us the honor... remember this...

oh and you and me, we are fucking goats, waiting for our turn to be the unfortunate casualty...

whats the difference then between us and them, earlier in your post you claim we dont kill intentionally, then knowingly not dont we bomb villages then? its the same, we havent learned to be muslims, this is the problem that makes us no different from them.. besides long wars are dirty...

believe me, if the military established wanted to finish off taliban without civilian casualty or low civil casualty, they would have by sending in commandos to do the job, but how were we to get dollars for 10 years then? and ofcourse we are still here to safeguard our interests in Afghanistan and these very taliban will do us the honor... remember this...

oh and you and me, we are fucking goats, waiting for our turn to be the unfortunate casualty...

Sending commandos deep into enemy territory is suicide, no supply, no backup sure is a perfect recipe for disaster. If it was easy why is America unable to do it?

Sending commandos deep into enemy territory is suicide, no supply, no backup sure is a perfect recipe for disaster. If it was easy why is America unable to do it?

this is what commandos do... Pakistan is proud owner of the world's biggest commandos action in Swat..

My friend, let me congratulate you.

What, you did not get me?

Well, i am congratulating you for becoming PTIs next chairman.

What, you did not get me again?

Well, you are as much, in fact more confused than your leader (sorry, i did not mean to bring disgrace to this word, i take it back, chairman is ok).

What, you did not get me again?

Well, i guess being hugely confused on just about every issue that matters to Pakistanis, appears to be the most desirable qualification to rise through the ranks in PTI.

So i am congratulating you.

Last edited:

to confirm 0% civilian casualty @@Leader we need to disband the military give up our missile program and submit to the will of fazlullah

now process that.

In my opinion the greatest testament of an individual is when he can successful protect his honor through the protection of his female relatives from barbarians. In Swat Fazlullah's men committed the most heinous crime, by raping innocent young girls and forcing marriage upon them. This apparently is the same leader who Imran Khan is willing to discuss peace talks with....insanity at its peak. Their is no point in having the designation of justice as a party insignia, if you don't have the balls to hold those accountable for oppression. In addition its difficult to fathom, why as a nation we are disrespecting the memory of our martyrs who gave their blood to this nation. I remember watching a video once, where the TTP were playing football with the heads of brave Pakistani Jawans....truly sad and despicable

The Army is doing its utmost best in reducing civilian causalities, however mistakes are bound to occur when the terrain is difficult. War is never pretty since parents are prone to bury their children, yet the banner of justice and the writ of the state must be maintained or society would be faced with anarchy. Like I riposted previously, if we follow the current policy of appeasement then future bandits would have the same arrogance in crippling the government. If this transpires then why don't we give up Baluchistan, because the BLA will never cease to stop their aggression unless we eliminate them.

The Tamil Tigers controlled a large portion of land in Sri Lanka and effectively utilized the tool of suicide bombing to inflict a wave of perennial fear. They were negotiating with the government through the barrel of a gun, for over 30 years where countless civilians were killed. But they were able to counter this menace through the means of an aggressive military maneuver, where its backbone was destroyed. In Pakistan we will have to do the same, even though innocent bystanders could be caught in the crossfire..which is regrettable. All exit routes should be sealed and the air force and artillery need to deployed to soften targets. Then send the ground troops and take no prisoners..interrogate them first and then kill them. Fear needs to be created that if any SOB, even thinks about joining the TTP then his life would be forfeit.

Where was our so called Muslim integrity when the women of Swat were the playthings of these scums. Long wars may be dirty because civilians are killed in large, however being a coward in not fighting against oppressors is even worse. You remind me of the Caliphate who was slain by Halaku and Baghdad was torched to the ground, because he took no step to protect his people.

The same dollars which was being received by our government was also during the tenure of Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who was the foreign minister of Pakistan. Defeating such a robust and mobile force of miscreants is never an easy job...but tough decisions have to be made. Do you feel proud to disrespect our armed forces, because if I followed your views then my own grandfather would be rolling in his grave, because he fought in 1948 for defending this nation with his comrades not giving in to appeasement..

this is what commandos do... Pakistan is proud owner of the world's biggest commandos action in Swat..

Pakistan is also the proud owner of an individual who advocated the rhetoric of Naya Pakistan in 90 days and was naive to believe in the accountability of the judicial system. He was literally slapped in the face, which to be honest I have no gratification in transcribing because he has disappointed some of his voters. Naya Pakistan has saw no investment and change apart from some rudimentary laws. Those so called Commandos are the last line of our defense, otherwise slavery and the selling of our female relatives would be sold in the market to the highest bidder. So have some respect for the Armed Forces...or is that too much to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom