What's new

Military jets bombard Fazlullah's possible hideout !!!

Kill them all and send them straight to hell where they belong , good job PAF .

Hey @Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @Oscar @Xeric sir , @Rashid Mahmood sir , @fatman17 @Icarus sir

All you gents, can you please tell me why does Pakistan shell kunar so regularly?

Tribal elders in Afghan’s Kunar warns to up-rise against alleged Pakistani shelling

Reports are that thousands of rockets have been fired on kunar in past years...This news is from today..

Some Afghans that I know, and who are normal good people not crazy, are SUPER mad at Pakistan for doing this. One guy here said to me that his village is in this area (In kunar, border region)..and according to him, Pakistani shells land on regular basis. Thousands, he says, have fled. Alot of villagers too.

So can you tell me what is going on?

Whats the balanced view on this?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hey @Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @Oscar @Xeric sir , @Rashid Mahmood sir , @fatman17

All you gents, can you please tell me why does Pakistan shell kunar so regularly?

Tribal elders in Afghan’s Kunar warns to up-rise against alleged Pakistani shelling

Reports are that thousands of rockets have been fired on kunar in past years...This news is from today..

Some Afghans that I know, and who are normal good people not crazy, are SUPER mad at Pakistan for doing this. One guy here said to me that his village is in this area (In kunar, border region)..and according to him, Pakistani shells land on regular basis. Thousands, he says, have fled. Alot of villagers too.

Thank you

collective punishment

Hey @Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut @Oscar @Xeric sir , @Rashid Mahmood sir , @fatman17

Thank you

Coz thts where these insects are...

I won't believe it until we get a confirmation. We've heard about such things too many times.

@hyperion

Yara lagta hai kuttay ka pilla nahi mara !!! 8-)

Coz thts where these insects are...

Yar thora serious answer day..

Kunar is farrrrrrr away from Waziristan. It doesn't border waziristan.

And what proves that "insects" are in kunar and not other area? Lastly, bombing/shelling border regions won't help to kill insects..specially when artillery fire is used in the presence of villages/civilians/tribals etc.

kunarprov.jpg

Fazlullah is hiding in Kunar/Nuristan in Afg. however it dosnt stop him from visiting his 'buddies' in NWA.

Yar thora serious answer day..

Kunar is farrrrrrr away from Waziristan. It doesn't border waziristan.

And what proves that "insects" are in kunar and not other area? Lastly, bombing/shelling border regions won't help to kill insects..specially when artillery fire is used in the presence of villages/civilians/tribals etc.

Do they think about our civilians when they host TTP scums? Shell is very soft answer - PAF should go and bombard Nuristan for each cross border attack like Israel do with Hamas. Only then they should realize that they can't make our enemies their guests and also expect rose petals from us. Lives of Pakistanis comes first.

When the operation finishes the attention will shift to the madrassahs where each and every one of these TTP sympathizing mullahs will be identified and killed. No more breeding grounds for young kids to become brainwashed by Afghan racist ideology. I mean who the hell thinks up that all Pakistanis are kaffir if it isn't Afghans.

That will be extremely hard as those madarsah are funded by some ''brotherly'' Arab countries. I doubt even the Generals would want hundreds of millions of Dollars to be stopped.

According to various polls the Pakistani Nation has rejected terrorism in all its forms. We also know that the terrorists are on the run. The ongoing operations in Northern Pakistan have definitely decreased the degree of violence against civilians, yet we still see IED attacks like the one that happened yesterday on a school van, killing two students and three teachers. The complete elimination can only be achieved with continued attacks on enemy positions like the one today.

Former CIA director Michael Hayden has hailed Pakistan's ongoing operation, Zarb-i-Azb, and voiced confidence that the country would ride out multiple problems. Hayden also said the United States should help Pakistan in bringing development to terrorism-afflicted areas. “When I was in government, we tried to build economic opportunity zones in the tribal region with the Pakistani government, those are the kinds of things, and we need to do. We need to change conditions on the ground to give the people in the tribal region economic opportunity,” he told APP, after a discussion organized at the annual convention of the Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent in North America.

Abdul Quddus
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

View attachment 44137
Fazlullah is hiding in Kunar/Nuristan in Afg. however it dosnt stop him from visiting his 'buddies' in NWA.

So why doesn't PAF/Military do any pinpoint strikes based on credible intelligence?

shelling whole villages/towns indiscriminately is not the answer...and I'm sure Pakistan Army isn't THAT dumb. There has to be some catch in this.

@Xeric @Rashid Mahmood might help us out here...

“When I was in government, we tried to build economic opportunity zones in the tribal region with the Pakistani government, those are the kinds of things, and we need to do. We need to change conditions on the ground to give the people in the tribal region economic opportunity,” he told APP, after a discussion organized at the annual convention of the Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent in North America.

Abdul Quddus
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Every other militant foot soldier "pawn" interviewed began his story with unemployment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom