What's new

Military jets bombard Fazlullah's possible hideout !!!

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DATTA KHEL (Dunya News) - Pakistan Air Force jets destroyed six hideouts of militants in Datta Khel area of North Waziristan near Pak-Afghan border on early Tuesday morning.

According to sources military jets bombarded house of Taliban commander Gul Bahadur where a meeting of Taliban Majlis-e-Shura was underway. There were reports that Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan chief Mullah Fazlullah was also present in the meeting. Casualties are also feared during the air strike.

Datta Khel: Military jets bombard militant hideouts | Pakistan | Dunya News

Our intelligence system is stronger than ever. One of the major reasons why we are winning this war now.

I pray that the entire terror shura is wiped out. Great news.

Continue bombing the area, I pray these rented bastards are killed. Capturing these bastards is useless, the Govt. & corrupt courts will not do anything, except for they will sh!t in their pants with fear.

So PA please make sure you kill all these rented terrorists.

Continue bombing the area, I pray these rented bastards are killed. Capturing these bastards is useless, the Govt. & corrupt courts will not do anything, except for they will sh!t in their pants with fear.

So PA please make sure you kill all these rented terrorists.
I seriously doubt they were sitting in NW @Aeronaut what is your information ?

Five militant hideouts were destroyed in Khyber Agency and seven were targeted in North Waziristan.

KHYBER AGENCY (Web Desk) – Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jets pounded suspected militant hideouts in Khyber Agency and North Waziristan Agency on Tuesday, killing eighteen terrorists.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the airstrikes destroyed five terrorist hideouts including Tehreek-e-Taliban commander Gul Bahadur’s house in Dattakhel area. The air raid was conducted on a tip-off regarding presence of key TTP commanders including Mullah Fazlullah.

On the other hand, airstrikes hit seven militant hideouts in North Waziristan Agency.

Pakistan's military has been fighting an offensive (Zarb-e-Azb) against local and foreign militants in the remote, largely lawless region of North Waziristan near the Afghanistan border since June 15.

The military says hundreds of militants have been killed during the much-anticipated offensive, however, It is impossible to verify their figures since the area is sealed off to journalists.

Zarb-e-Azb: Airstrikes kill 18 militants in North Waziristan, Khyber Agency | Pakistan | Dunya News

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom