What's new

Military Food

NVfqa3z.jpg

pakistan army
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/230830-pakistani-mre-other-field-rations.html#post3832108

Mate...
come back to Pakistan....
Our soldiers dont get anything like this...to eat

Keeping in view the recent protest fever in the country, our soldiers will also make a peaceful protest in front of GHQ :lol:

@Al Bhatti soldiers dont protest! They only obey! Even if ghq doesnt feed us anything!
-----
i think soldiers should önly carry compact chocolate Bars ! Maximum calories with very little space covered!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Al Bhatti soldiers dont protest! They only obey! Even if ghq doesnt feed us anything!
-----
i think soldiers should önly carry compact chocolate Bars ! Maximum calories with very little space covered!

Soldiers need all the necessary nutrients to keep their bodies and minds functioning properly, Compact chocolate bars are not a good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once saw a nice TV program about food preparation for Indian soldiers in Siachin Glacier.

The new balanced MREs issued to US troops are the bomb when it comes to compact and nutritious food for your day bag or 72 hour kit. I bought a crap load from Peshawar including First Strike Coffee flavor energy bars 100 rupees for a dozen, and a kilo of Stay Alert Chewing Gum for 300 rupees not bad if i say so myself.

Rescue-Ranger
Hello sir.

One of my friends in Peshawar went to the market to purchase the gum, but it is unavailable right now. I live in Lahore and need the gum. Is it possible for you to sale me a few pieces? I shall be thankful.

Regards,
Rashid

Back
Top Bottom