What's new

Military Balance of Turkish & Hellenic Air Forces in the Region

where is propaganda ? KIZILELMA and TFX not propaganda

its my thread and stop terrorize my thread ..

same anti-Turkiye users and same MOD DEINO who terrorize my threads since 2021

please stop this same team led by Foinikas
They have always same dirty game since 2021

1-- Foinikas running day and night to provoke me
2-- then he calls same members and double account false flagger users all together to terrorize my threds
3 - and he calls DEINO to organize Mods to ban me

@WebMaster

AGAIN, PLAIN AND SIMPLE; THESE ARE NOT YOUR THREADS; NO-ONE IS TERRORIZING ONLY SINCE HE HAS ANOTHER OPINION!

AGAIN, PLAIN AND SIMPLE; THESE ARE NOT YOUR THREADS; NO-ONE IS TERRORIZING ONLY SINCE HE HAS ANOTHER OPINION!

Its my thread about Greece and Turkiye ... and no any fake news or propaganda

I can understand Foinikas , he is from Greece
but wth are doing same Chinese and false flagger users here ?

they have no any military discuss only lying , trolling , provoke me and terrorize my thread

its post of Foinikas .. go and warn him for trolling , if you are not biased

1669382597953.png

Your attitude,rude manner and ultranationalist,not to mention ignorant,rants and endless repeating of the same phrases...are what provokes such replies from people. Replies that you consider "trolling". What do you expect people to do? Clap and say "you are right"?

Thread is reopened.

Really my friend and dear moderator colleague, I don't understand why he is not permanently banned? He does not contribute to this forum in any way other by re-posting the same and the same offensive propaganda, he simply cannot accept that a forum needs different opinions and that different opinions are not an insult but the meaning of a discussion. He is always insulting and offensive and even more he does not learn and changes his behaviour! How often was he already temporarily banned? And still no changes ... IMO HE MUST be banned and I see no reason other that he's protected my someone in the higher ranks!

IMO HE MUST be banned and I see no reason other that he's protected my someone in the higher ranks!
I agree. He just repeats the same things in an endless loop. And many of his threads are the same subject with slightly different title. Just check his thread history! Even this thread,about military balance between Greece and Turkey,is the third or fourth with the same subject,that he has opened.

BeFunky-collage(46).jpg

Be careful though! He has an alt account with I think different flags. If I remember correctly the name started from "E".

I agree. He just repeats the same things in an endless loop. And many of his threads are the same subject with slightly different title. Just check his thread history! Even this thread,about military balance between Greece and Turkey,is the third or fourth with the same subject,that he has opened.

View attachment 900682

Be careful though! He has an alt account with I think different flags. If I remember correctly the name started from "E".

Yepp ...

1669480160737.png

true? not true ?

According to UK sources including BBC News, Turkey has purchased 48 Typhoon Tranche 3As.

https://twitter.com/FierceDragons/s...r-typhoon-updates-and-discussions.247/page-41

Turkey is gradually coming to terms with the reality that the Greece's air force could soon field a more technologically advanced fighter fleet in just a few years.

"If our project to modernize the F-16 aircraft fails and Greece realizes its own projects, the Greek side will gain the upper hand in terms of combat aircraft in 2025," said retired Turkish Air Force commander General Abidin Unal. "Therefore, our program to procure 40 F-16 Viper aircraft and modernize up to 80 F-16s is vital."

Turkey is gradually coming to terms with the reality that the Greece's air force could soon field a more technologically advanced fighter fleet in just a few years.

"If our project to modernize the F-16 aircraft fails and Greece realizes its own projects, the Greek side will gain the upper hand in terms of combat aircraft in 2025," said retired Turkish Air Force commander General Abidin Unal. "Therefore, our program to procure 40 F-16 Viper aircraft and modernize up to 80 F-16s is vital."
We received the 5th F-16V,I think yesterday.

Still dreaming about 24 Rafales which will be turned into crap of metal by S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems
1674581037988.jpeg

1674581605620.jpeg

1674581694553.jpeg

if conflict start , Turkiye has big advantage over Ballistic and Cruise Missiles
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN , ATACMS , SOM , ATMACA , SLAM-ER , POPEYE , HARM
also CENK and GEZGIN on the way

Turkiye is not sleeping

-- 40 F-16 block70 , 24-48 Eurofighters on agenda

-- also Turkiye has decided to add more F-16s to OZGUR modernization ( block 70 )
35+80 F-16s

-- also KIZILELMA is coming
production capability of 36 KIZILELMA annually by BAYKAR

72 KIZILELMA in 2 years

Its a fighter jet , but unmanned

MURAD GaN based AESA Radar
100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile

1674580442083.jpeg

1674580676406.jpeg

1674580660522.png

KIZILELMA successfully completed the System Identification Test

24 Rafales can not win a war against Turkiye ......

Last edited:
Still dreaming about 24 Rafales which will be turned into crap of metal by S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems
View attachment 912970
View attachment 912979
View attachment 912980

if conflict start , Turkiye has big advantage over Ballistic and Cruise Missiles
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN , ATACMS , SOM , ATMACA , SLAM-ER , POPEYE , HARM
also CENK and GEZGIN on the way

Turkiye is not sleeping

-- 40 F-16 block70 , 24-48 Eurofighters on agenda

-- also Turkiye has decided to add more F-16s to OZGUR modernization ( block 70 )
35+80 F-16s

-- also KIZILELMA is coming
production capability of 36 KIZILELMA annually by BAYKAR

72 KIZILELMA in 2 years

Its a fighter jet , but unmanned

MURAD GaN based AESA Radar
100+ km GOKDOGAN air to air missile

View attachment 912952
View attachment 912954
View attachment 912953

KIZILELMA successfully completed the System Identification Test

24 Rafales can not win a war against Turkiye ......
Yes,Kizelelma will win the war

Farage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom