What's new

Military Balance of Turkish & Hellenic Air Forces in the Region

stop dreaming in your fantasy world and return to reality
So Valar is dreaming as well? BON PLAN too? Bleek? Aziqbal? Deino? Legend? Iblini? Retaxis? Bilal? mike2000? merzifonlu? Indos? Hydration? gomig-21? Akritas? Benny? me too?

We're all dreaming? You're the only one awake?

index2.jpg

So Valar is dreaming as well? BON PLAN too? Bleek? Aziqbal? Deino? Legend? Iblini? Retaxis? Bilal? mike2000? merzifonlu? Indos? Hydration? gomig-21? Akritas? Benny? me too?

Anti-Turkiye team Foinikas , Akritas , Iblini , Retaxis , Hydration , gomig-21 , Bon Plan , Benny
( from Greece-France,Egypt,Israel ... and 2 Chinese )

DEINO also said me that stop dreaming with KIZILELMA and TFX

Now DEINO is in our side

about KIZILELMA
Congratulation on all accounts and I must admit; I totally underestimated this ... :what: sorry and indeed I must admit, I was wrong!

No, already now I need to apologise and admit, I was wrong!

As such I hope you and all other Turkish members accept this. It is really an amazing achievement!

about the TFX
Wow ... I'm simply speechless! :cheesy: ... congrats again and indeed one of the biggest surprises for me.

Greece , Egypt , İran , Israel , S.Arabia can not even dream about it

KIZILELMA and TFX ( MMU )

KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
1669364461508.png

1669364474893.png

1669364488697.png

1669364500388.png

1669364512801.png

112 Days to roll out MMU ( TFX ) 5th gen Fighter Jet

1669364559385.png

1669364572886.png

1669364588623.png

1669364604774.png

Also Everybody will see TAI TISU unmanned Fighter Jet in 2023
1669364865570.jpeg

Anti-Turkiye team Foinikas , Akritas , Iblini , Retaxis , Hydration , gomig-21 , Bon Plan , Benny
( from Greece-France,Egypt,Israel ... and 2 Chinese )

DEINO also said me that stop dreaming with KIZILELMA and TFX

Now DEINO is in our side

No, I admitted I was wrong with my estimation and conclusions towards this project and as such I'm much more optimistic, but given your stance nearly against-everyone, your constant insulting, offensive and provoking posts I'm surely NOT on your side!

Look again your typical headline: "Anti-Turkiye team ..." They are NOT Anti-Turkiye at all, they are against blind and stupid nationalism, trolling against anyone with a different opinion and your constant warmongering!

What a coincidence,everyone who disagrees with MMM-E is part of a "troll' team....

Other Rules
No, I admitted I was wrong with my estimation and conclusions towards this project and as such I'm much more optimistic, but given your stance nearly against-everyone, your constant insulting, offensive and provoking posts I'm surely NOT on your side!

If you are not biased , you would know who is guilty person , but you are biased
and Foinikas use you for his plan to terrorize my threads

All of you are in my threads , I am not in your threads
if you dont like my threads , then stop visiting and stop terrorize my threads

I never jump to threads to provoke , terrorize topics and people
I never had problem anyone between 2017 and 2021

anti-Turkiye user Greek Foinikas joined PDF in 2021 to provoke me and terrorize all my threads

and not everyone ..
only Foinikas his team ( same users Akritas , Iblini , Retaxis , Bon Plan , Benny , some Iranian users and other false flagger double account users )

Look again your typical headline: "Anti-Turkiye team ..." They are NOT Anti-Turkiye at all, they are against blind and stupid nationalism, trolling against anyone with a different opinion and your constant warmongering!

No different opinion

only Jealousy , lying , trolling and terrorize my threads with anti-Turkiye feelings

You have no right to call anyone as blind and stupid nationalist
PDF is military forum .... and I just open threads to show what about Turkish Defense Industry

and same anti-Turkiye , anti-Erdogan users attack and terrorize my threads

all my post are true and reality .. I just sharing Turkish military projects .. nothing else
no any fake news or blind nationalism

-- I said you about KIZILELMA , but you said stop dreaming , stop blind and stupid nationalism ........... now we have seen you was wrong

-- I shared news about the TFX , Foinikas and his team including İranian users terrorized my threads

now you have seen the TFX is not fake or propaganda

Foinikas has big jealousy and hatred towards Turkiye as like most of Greeks
He started fighting and he orginazed anti-Turkiye users to provoke me and to terrorize my threads

He doesnt know his place with Greece ..

if all of you have nothing knowledge about the Turkish defense industry

stop trolling
stop lying
stop trying to deflect the facts
stop provoke me
stop terrorize my threads

FOINIKAS and his team day and night ,, full of trolling ,lying and provocative posts
" stop dreaming , Turkiye can not develop KIZILELMA , TFX , and other projects , AKP propaganda , fake projects , copy weapons , etc , etc ""

Last edited:
anti-Turkiye user Greek Foinikas joined PDF in 2021 to provoke me and terrorize all my threads
FFS the world does not revolve around you! 🙄

No different opinion

only Jealousy , lying , trolling and terrorize my threads with anti-Turkiye feelings
You can't be this close-minded....

and not everyone .. stop lying
only Foinikas his team ( same users Akritas , Iblini , Retaxis , Bon Plan , Benny , some Iranian users and other false flagger double account users )
There's no "team". You've been fighting with everyone.

With @LeGenD

Screenshot_2021-07-27 Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France(4).png

With @UKBengali and @BON PLAN

Screenshot_2021-08-06 Greece to Buy 18 Rafale Fighters, Four New Frigates to Boost Defense(3).png

With AustinPowers

Screenshot_2021-08-06 Greece to Buy 18 Rafale Fighters, Four New Frigates to Boost Defense(8).png

With @IblinI

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(1).png

With @retaxis

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 12-41-27 Akinci Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program.png

With @aziqbal

Screenshot_2021-12-05 Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ](2).png

With @Shapur Zol Aktaf

Screenshot_2022-09-19 Pelosi's journey to Armenia and her anti-TR PR campaign.png

With @merzifonlu

Screenshot_2022-11-14 Turkish Air Defence Programs.png

With @Indos

Screenshot_2022-11-15 Istanbul bombing Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summi...png

With @Hack-Hook

Screenshot_2022-10-26 Ukraine's Bayraktar compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones.png

With @mike2000 is back

Screenshot_2021-08-06 Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France.png

And of course with @Akritas @Valar. @Deino and many others

With @LeGenD

its discuss , not fighting

but You and your troll team provoked me and terrorized my threads since 2021

but MODS now very well knows about you and your dirty game
your dirty game wont work anynmore

FFS the world does not revolve around you! 🙄

You can't be this close-minded....

With @LeGenD

View attachment 900275

With @UKBengali and @BON PLAN

View attachment 900276

With AustinPowers

View attachment 900277

With @IblinI

View attachment 900280

With @retaxis

View attachment 900281

With @aziqbal

View attachment 900282

With @Shapur Zol Aktaf

View attachment 900283

With @merzifonlu

View attachment 900284

With @Indos

View attachment 900285

With @Hack-Hook

View attachment 900288

With @mike2000 is back

View attachment 900291

And of course with @Akritas @Valar. @Deino and many others
There is a poster here by the name of Ghazi51, he has started the highest numbers of threads. All of them are informative. People respond, he either ignores/reads and moves on. Sometimes gives a like too. He never argues. And nobody argues with him and I mean nobody, not Pakistanis, not Indians, nobody.

MMM E is similar and yet different. He's similar because he wants to provide informative posts. And yet different. Different because almost all his posts/threads are flame baits and full of comparisons and demeaning to others. And when somebody responds, well, he gets honor of joining the troll team and his(MMME's) typical rude behaviour intensifies.

Sure buddy...

Screenshot_2022-10-21 Ukraine's Bayraktar compared to Russia's new Iran-supplied drones.png

MMM E is similar and yet different. He's similar because he wants to provide informative posts. And yet different. Different because almost all his posts/threads are flame baits and full of comparisons and demeaning to others. And when somebody responds, well, he gets honor of joining the troll team and his(MMME's) typical rude behaviour intensifies.
MMM-E is not here to discuss or debate. He is here to show his stuff and expects people to clap and say "Wow Turkey is amazing". He doesn't want to discuss with people. He wants an audience. An audience that will agree with him. He doesn't even know how to discuss with people anyway. He does more harm to the image of Turks here,than good.

In many ways,he is similar to Indian propaganda and fanatic Hindutva posters. He always exaggerates,never admits anything,ignores evidence and facts and when cornered,he goes back to talk about the glorious past.

Last edited:

Same team in action at the same time as always

You are another anti-Turkiye guy

because You said other Turkish users were anti-Pakistan and left PDF
even you attacks Pakistani members who pro-Turkiye

And my threads show reality .. and reality hurts anti Turkiye members

Sure buddy...

its was your dirty game in 2021 ....
and MODS allowed you and your troll team to terrorize my threads in 2021

go and talk about military
I am showing KIZILELMA and TFX
You still terrorize my thread and showing posts from 2021

what a provocateur

MMM-E is not here to discuss or debate. He is here to show his stuff and expects people to clap and say "Wow Turkey is amazing". He doesn't want to discuss with people. He wants an audience. An audience that will agree with him. He doesn't even know how to discuss with people anyway. He does more harm to the image of Turks here,than good.

No need to clap and no need lying to deflect the facts as well

jealous provocateur

Last edited:
In many ways,he is similar to Indian propaganda and fanatic Hindutva posters. He always exaggerates,never admits anything,ignores evidence and facts and when cornered,he goes back to talk about the glorious past.

Greece can not develop even anti-Tank missile , still attacking Turkiye which develops over 750+ military projects

AKINCI , KIZILELMA , HURJET , TISU , T-929 , TFX and hundreds of Turkish military projects are not propaganda

You can fool only same anti-Turkiye guys with your lies ... nothing else

jealous provocateur

its discuss , not fighting

but You and your troll team provoked me and terrorized my threads since 2021

Sorry, but as it seems you have a very, in fact completely different or even to say NO idea what "discussing" means: All you do is spreading propaganda, insult others with even the slightest different opinion, that's not discussing that pure domination and oppressing with your opinion! And that's not for what forums are...

And finally, these are NOT YOUR THREADS, no-one "terrorized your threads", since threads belong to no-one! Again, a misconception of what a forum is!

@WebMaster

Sorry, but as it seems you have a very, in fact completely different or even to say NO idea what "discussing" means: All you do is spreading propaganda, insult others with even the slightest different opinion, that's not discussing that pure domination and oppressing with your opinion! And that's not for what forums are...

And finally, these are NOT YOUR THREADS, no-one "terrorized your threads", since threads belong to no-one! Again, a misconception of what a forum is!

different opinion ?

This is not different option .. this is trolling
1669382169410.png

And where is propaganda ? KIZILELMA and TFX not propaganda
Foinikas and his team spreading anti-Turkiye propaganda

its my thread and stop terrorize my thread ..

same anti-Turkiye users and same MOD DEINO who terrorize my threads since 2021

please stop this same team led by Foinikas
They have always same dirty game since 2021

1-- Foinikas running day and night to provoke me
2-- then he calls same members and double account false flagger users all together to terrorize my threds
3 - and he calls DEINO to organize Mods to ban me

@WebMaster

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom