What's new

Militants looking to trigger India-Pakistan conflict: US

The 2001 attack too almost led to war, and at a certain point the Indian forces were about to attack but were picked up by US KH-11 sat.. Fearing a nuclear war the Americans let us know about the buildup and in parallel tried to persuade the Indians to back down.
The Delay allowed Pakistan to position its forces properly to prevent the attack and went on to become the stalemate that lasted for over a year.

I believe we've prepared ourselves for any eventuality. It would only make sense after 26/11 and all the instability in the region. The military should have everything in place to respond rapidly should the decision be made, but then again its India so who knows. I just hope it doesn't take them 3 weeks to mobilize this time if they have to.

The best possible thing to do is to act with a sane mind in case such issues crop up.

These guys will succeed in their goals, but its up to us to understand clearly that..

Terrorism in any form is a codemnable act, be it against country or religion.
and the idiots idea behind terrorism under teh shadows of religion is just a mask like a pot of poission tipped up with sugar.

Important thing to be considered here is who is sheltering these militants who have the capability to stage such an attack? Who is financing them, training them, equipping them? Where are their training camps?

If the host country cannot control these organizations, someone else will have to do the job.

Afghanistan could not control its terror, NATO stepped in.

Our neighbour cannot control theirs', India will step in.
Try to step in, am sure you wont walk on your legs again. :agree::pakistan:
if it so easy to step in and control the terrorists then why the hell America: greatest military power, is unable to defeat the Taliban?
instead they themselves got their a** kicked. and now is trying to pull back its forces:azn:

Last edited:
Militarily and Strategically, Pakistan is much more important to US than India, at least in short term.

Politically and Economically India is much more important in long term relationship to US.
Agree with that. But no matter what.

One shouldnt actually look into what intensions are there behind this, but as long as intensions are good its welcome by both sides.

I would rather expect US to make its stand clear.
They should fully support India and Pakistan against their acts on terrorism if they want this disease to be uprooted. Else any efffort with complete support to these two countries will yeild nothing.

Let the next attack happen and see for yourself. We are already on "amber".

And what exactly will happen? You sound as if you have a say in the decision making of your country, if so kindly state so other wise stop the usual chest thumping.:rolleyes:

Indians usually resort to the threats since they know they cant do any more than this, keep dreaming indian boys :lazy:
india threatened to attack pak after mumbai attacks, i dont see any indian shirts in our territory. :coffee:
if you are so proud of your military then tell me that why did they hesitated in attacking pak??
perhaps reality shook them upart and they woke up after a nice sleep.:lol:
i have an advice, go back to sleep and again dream of invading pak.
bye bye sweethearts:smitten:

Indians usually resort to the threats since they know they cant do any more than this, keep dreaming indian boys :lazy:
india threatened to attack pak after mumbai attacks, i dont see any indian shirts in our territory. :coffee:
if you are so proud of your military then tell me that why did they hesitated in attacking pak??

Yaar why are you starting tension here leave it talk about peace man...:hitwall:

india can try to do something to pak but when pakistan retaliates the indian ocean wil fill once what was called india. :agree:

Every day Pakistan face open indian terrorism but never a situation arise when US was worried of Pakistan india war!
Infact, all terror in Pakistan eminate from Afghanistan and what indians are doing there is quite well known as well.
Where as US is directly responsible for Afghanistan as well.

I believe such statements only highlight US insensitivity on daily terrorists attacks (in Pakistan) for which Pakistan has been left alone to fight.

I'm sure this statement will not add to US popularity in Pakistan.

Big question is where does US stand if Pakistan and india go to war?
will US furnish india with nuclear bombs to balance the sides?
i don't expect Obama to approve any such act but i also believe truth is never told to President of US.

26/11 was a biggest conspiracy against so many by so many..

India wont invade Pakistan but if there is another jihadi attack on India linked to militants based in Pakistan then India under UN mandate can attack those camps, outfits even Obama after 26/11 said India has the right to defend itself.

It will be a quick strike id say brahmos missile would be ideal bet to hit the terrorist infrastructure, Pakistan can respond but it will be under world pressure not to escalate the conflict.

India wont invade Pakistan but if there is another jihadi attack on India linked to militants based in Pakistan then India under UN mandate can attack those camps, outfits even Obama after 26/11 said India has the right to defend itself.

It will be a quick strike id say brahmos missile would be ideal bet to hit the terrorist infrastructure, Pakistan can respond but it will be under world pressure not to escalate the conflict.

Could you kindly explain how India is going to do it,

I have been hearing too many rhetoric coming out of GOI and Indian media, the so called surgical strikes, Indian planes did violate the border on two occasions but they were beaten back by the PA F16's.

Why would Pakistan be under world pressure not to respond?

Your brahmos will be countered by our Babur cruise missile and you wont know where it has come from, so stop the war chest thumping, because once a war breaks out neither side will have an advantage.

Yaar why are you starting tension here leave it talk about peace man...:hitwall:

No I will not talk about peace until the culprits of 26/11 are put behind bars, Hafiz Saeed is Handed over to India,,,, All the ISI operatives named by Headley are caught,,, That's what Indian Foriegn minister conveyed in the recent talks,,,, that's what Indian Majority wants,,, I hope you understand the sentiments and mentality of Indians and start talking initiatives which Indians Desires :agree:

Give Us a Excuse so that we can Hit your Consulates and All indian Assets Which ISI knew in Afghanistan,,,,:agree:

Back
Top Bottom