What's new

‘Militants’ killed in Uri turn out to be elderly men.

Cowardice of Modi regime on clear display here. Kill some weak, elderly Kashmiri Muslims who use the help of canes to walk, and then celebrate the killing of so called hardened Pakistan terrorists. Reward the cowards who carried out the cold blooded murders. Ask the brahmin bania media to carry reports of the fake fighting that resulted in the deaths of Pakistani terrorists. Been going on for a long time. Modi and his cow pee drinkers are only plunging to new depths. Next the cowards will kill small kids and call them Pakistani terrorists.

Here comes another one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And you are living peicefully lol

Unfortunately Sikhs are not revolting.ask.sikhs in army to do it lol

In delusional bollywood fantasy land we are not but the ground reality is that us Pakistanis have our own nation. A nation where we can preserve our unique beautiful race, relugion, culture, heritage and way of life without oppression & interference from those that we have nothing in common with.

Look like scouts for terrorists, send to secure a way for infiltration. Its a regular practice by terrorists to use local boys, elderly men and women to scout for a price. Earlier BSF used to capture them and return them with photo ops at wagah. Now they just shoot anything that comes near LOC from the other side; a very fine and cost effective policy.

Yeah we have seen your tradition and culture.bhatta,suicide bombing,flocking women,stoning to death,killing minorities, raping and asking for four witnesses is a complete package.

You're not getting your info from the same indian source which vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance???????.......lol........:lol:

I read dawn which according to you is to defame Pakistan lol

TOO busy reading dawn yet not concentrating on your own race & nation. Guess which nation has 30-40% of the ENTIRE Earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

http://blogs.reuters.com/india/2013/04/18/thirty-three-percent-of-worlds-poorest-live-in-india/

If Pakistan did not exist, our fate would have been far worst than those above. Also a beautiful race of people would cease to exist.

Also think that you're suffering from "lesser men syndrome" which affects your kind. Explains why you're here.....lol:

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/world/...econd-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html

You are no one to ask me and have worth nothing in front of me to answer your childish demands.
Lol doesn't even know who was his CO.....and talks about being in 3 SLI....btw i know the man, my grandfather was in Dogra regiment and i have met the honorable Lt colonel ????, tell me the name uncle!!!!

A new false flagger.pakistanis are so weak and have nothing to counter so coming from fake Indian IDs.

It is not his fault.he tried searching it but even Google does not have the answer.
Do not tell him the name.....i know who was the man....;)

Maám kindly reconsider your negative rating given to a poster here, especially in light of another inflammatory religious comment afterwards.
No use. Just move on. :)

it will end with death of Hinduism.
Muslims vs Hindus. all out war.
You two statements are slightly contradictory.

First deals with ideology.
Second deals with people.

I respect your wish though I support something else.

Baramulla: Bodies of the two militants that the army claimed to have killed in Uri sector on Thursday night were brought to the Gantamulla graveyard, where unidentified militants are buried, late on Friday night by the local police, apparently to bury the bodies under the cover of darkness. For the gravedigger who buried them and the locals who saw the burial were shocked to see that the slain men were both elderly, too old to be militants.
A local who was present at the graveyard said that both the men who were buried were so old that they seemed to be in their 80s.
The slain duo was buried in two graves that had been dug days ago for the two unidentified militants killed last week in Handwara area. Those militants were not brought to the graveyard for some reason. Their graves had been lying open since then.
Locals of Gantamulla are now demanding that the army’s claim be investigated, as the men who were buried on Friday night were too aged to be militants.

:disagree:

So these were the 'BAT' commandos the Indians claimed to have killed?? :tsk:

Link: http://kashmirreader.com/2017/05/28/militants-killed-uri-turn-elderly-men/

http://www.kashmirlife.net/two-militants-killed-uri-civilians-141815/
Age is irrelevant. From 10 to 80, devotion to a cause brings all kinds of people.

hinduism in pakistan will die for sure. proud achievement for religion of peace.
Don't be so negative. Applaud his honesty. :)

Obviously it was a fake encounter. What is new here?? Fake encounters are more atoot ang of Kashmir than Kashmir is atoot ang of India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom