What's new

Militants hiding in Pakistan might plan attack on US: Bush

Maybe instead of playing victim of USA, Pakistan should decide that it will end the possibility of vulnerablty on it's Western border by destroying all tribal militias, destroying the radical Islamist terrorist networks operating from there.

Would that not be better than destroying ourselves by blaming all sides except those who are actually the root of all this problem?:pakistan:

Muse,

Ideally said.

Indeed those who are gnawing the innards of Pakistan must be destroyed before they destroy Pakistan.

External enemies can be taken on, but the internal devious enemy that baffles and fools by misusing the faith that Faith bestows on them are dangerous and horrid.

They are the real enemies to the progress and glory of Pakistan amongst the comity of nations.

Maybe instead of playing victim of USA, Pakistan should decide that it will end the possibility of vulnerablty on it's Western border by destroying all tribal militias, destroying the radical Islamist terrorist networks operating from there.

Would that not be better than destroying ourselves by blaming all sides except those who are actually the root of all this problem?:pakistan:

Its very easy to sit here and say destroy all tribal militias, without actually giving it a thought about the consequences of it. Consider this if Texas was baluchistan and US pakistan, would the US have had done the same thing, no they would have never even think of doing so. US doesnt give a two centt crap about who lives or die in baluchistan, to them they are all the same. It is us who need to identify who are innocent pakistanies just like you and me and who are radical groubs. And then again we need to identify who we can sit and talk with and who we cannot.The ones that only know the way of the gun yes indeed give them their way but remember military action is not always the best solution. Remember what happened in east pakistan.
People of baluchistan have been deprived of their rights, we are the ones that forced them their young generation to look otherwise because the state could not provide them with education, proper food, clothing and most importantly jobs. We need to except this responsibility and the sooner we do the better it would be for pakistan.
This is exactly what the US opposes too, they just want pakistan to remain busy in this so called WOT, so that a war like situation is kept alive in baluchistan, an area that is rich in minerals and resources not to forget the importance of gawdar which the US is strongly against too and the iran pakistan gas pipeline. There are countless US objectives in this area not just WOT. WOT is just an excuse to keep the US presence in the area and for holding a strong grip on countires like pakistan.
You can do all you want, US will still come up with something to blame you. Sometimes by not doing enough on WOT and others by the fear of nuclear fall out in the hands of terrorists. How many demands will you comply too and for how long?

Remember what happened in east pakistan.
People of baluchistan have been deprived of their rights, we are the ones that forced them their young generation to look otherwise because the state could not provide them with education, proper food, clothing and most importantly jobs.

Ice cold.

You have left me Icecold!

Extraordinary that you feel that Balochistan is going to be another Bangladesh!!!

Are you suggesting that Sardars and Vadhera of Baluchistan should be given a free hand to do what they like?

Are you suggesting that subnationalism should be supreme over nationalism?

Or that Balochistan is supreme over Pakistan?

Indeed such sentiments are more dangerous than the one who are doing the mayhem in FATA and elsewhere.

And you blame India!

It is people with your sentiments who do these anti Pakistan stuff and we take the rap!!

Amazing!!

Ice cold.

You have left me Icecold!

Extraordinary that you feel that Balochistan is going to be another Bangladesh!!!

Are you suggesting that Sardars and Vadhera of Baluchistan should be given a free hand to do what they like?

Are you suggesting that subnationalism should be supreme over nationalism?

Or that Balochistan is supreme over Pakistan?

Indeed such sentiments are more dangerous than the one who are doing the mayhem in FATA and elsewhere.

And you blame India!

It is people with your sentiments who do these anti Pakistan stuff and we take the rap!!

Amazing!!

Keep your **** to yourself. Hardly a person who's comments i take seriously. You are a master in distorting facts and posts and then place it like you want to see them. There is enough of sanity here that can read my post and understand, you on the other hand is too messed up with your low life to understand what the word sanity means. AND STOP HIJACKING EVERY THREAD.

Not hijacking really.

But if you are of the opinion that seditious thoughts are fine, then who am I to complain?

go propagate your theories and break up Pakistan!!

It is time you re-read post before posting.

Putting your foot in the mouth and then wailing is not a very brave thing to do!!

Not hijacking really.

But if you are of the opinion that seditious thoughts are fine, then who am I to complain?

Putting your foot in the mouth and then wailing is not a very brave thing to do!!

Look who's talking. Keep your opinion to yourself and stop whining like a four year old. If you have nothing constructive to add, spare us all by your constant trolling.
And about Pakistan getting disintegrating, no matter how bad you indians want it to happen, it will never happen, pakistan is there to exist and it will inshallah.

Not hijacking really.

Dear Salim,

I agree with IC's post. What wrong in talking ? There is nothing wrong in talking to anybody for the sake of peace ?

The tribal areas in Pakistan have their own realities just as the the village areas in your country India.I have read authentic but horrorfic stories where the village committes have seperated / killed couple if they marry in the same village lineage even if they are not related. This is probably against the constitution of India but the GOI talks to them to make them understand the folly not bomb them out of existence.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom