What's new

Militant strike again. Militants open fire at Army vehicles, policemen

hkdas

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In a shocking incident, some suspected terrorists on Saturday opened fire in the heart of Srinagar. According to reports, motor cycle-borne terrorists opened fire between the Sanat Nagar and Hyderpora bypass road of Srinagar.

Following the incident, the security forces cordoned off the area and search operation was initiated.

However, there were no report of any casualties. Reports said that one of the terrorists opened fire on some police personnel and also targeted Army vehicles.

The militants opened fire on vehicles of the security forces between Sanat Nagar and Hyderpora bypass road on Saturday afternoon, official sources said. They said a civilian was injured in the brief firing.
Militants open fire at Army vehicles, policemen in Srinagar; area cordoned off - Indian Express
Search ops in Jammu for suspected militants, firing in Srinagar | Firstpost

good to know no one is killed again..find the scums and eliminate them.

you can suppress a indian(for more detail pm me if anyone wanna know about the mystery behind why indians always bow to foriegn invaders) but not a kashmiri

you can suppress a indian(for more detail pm me if anyone wanna know about the mystery behind why indians always bow to foriegn invaders) but not a kashmiri

Yes! Please tell me why you can suppress an Indian but not a Kashmiri?

you know what,thats what is the reality..you're poking wrong guys..and when they'll poke back(and I hope they surely will),you'll have nowhere to go.terrorists are tearing your country apart,yet,you've enough energy to cheer other's insergency,whose proximity is several times less than yours..shame!!!

Becuase they are not indians.

was this even a question.we rather consider this as common sense

common sense!! is this sense direct your gov and military to conduct air strikes on civilians when there is rummer that there is militants in the area?

Don't talk hollow words. most of them militants are you Punjabis who came to fight in Kashmir for earning money or religious zeal.

Few months back when India lost 8 soldiers their were only 2 Mujahideen involved and couple of days back it was 3 and they attacked two areas and now again 2 man either Indian Army needs to re train or Mujahideen are getting hell of training and yes their determination is much more than Indian Army

Few months back when India lost 8 soldiers their were only 2 Mujahideen involved and couple of days back it was 3 and they attacked two areas and now again 2 man either Indian Army needs to re train or Mujahideen are getting hell of training and yes their determination is much more than Indian Army

Ok this is how you measure army capability.... Then do enlighten us about the capability of PA when it comes to TTP...... The recent figures are little worrying.... (btw: I am not a fan of any kind of terrorism let it be on innocent civilians or on a military)

They attempted to kill me, when i went public about involvement of RAW in murder of General, Mushtaq Baig.

Who??????????

Back
Top Bottom