What's new

MiG-29 wreckage, pilot’s body parts found

may his soul rest in peace
may this bring closure to the grieving relatives

RIP
Why didnt they do intensive rescue operation in summer ? :hitwall:

you dont have idea about the mountains. summer or winter.. its is extremely hostile and hard in the best of times to navigate , let alone locate lost or dead.

Salute to the people who continued to look for 10 months and didnt give up.
now you know why Kyani said that Army wont rest until it finds the victims of the avalanche in Siachin

you dont have idea about the mountains. summer or winter.. its is extremely hostile and hard in the best of times to navigate , let alone locate lost or dead.

Salute to the people who continued to look for 10 months and didnt give up.
now you know why Kyani said that Army wont rest until it finds the victims of the avalanche in Siachin
I might not know the situation on mountains but i can say rescue ops in summer in mountains is better than rainy/winter . I appreciate the work of rescue teams , iam not criticizing their work but they shouldnt have paused the operation and resume it recently . My opinion was why couldnt they intensify operation during summer ?
In another similar incident we found the clue for finding dead bodies of our missing soldiers of 1968 ... Global warming i must say :what:

R.I.P to the brave soul..... how this happened ...

may God guide his brave soul.btw its better if the cause of the crash is found out ASAP. really i salute such ppl who dedicate their precious life for the benefit of country.

RIP - may his family have closure now, by bringing their loved one home, and perform the last rites.

what was the cause of the accident?bird strike...over speeding?why dident he ejected..?low altitude?............

what was the cause of the accident?bird strike...over speeding?why dident he ejected..?low altitude?............

I believe he didn't eject because he didn't have time to- he and his wing-man were conducting a night 1v1 mission and he went too low and because of the mountains he struck a mountain and so had no time to eject.

+seems to have been pilot error but equipment is also to blame as although he was wearing NVGs the MIG-29B's cockpit isn't compatible with them and so it made reading his instruments in a simulated combat environment near impossible. A shame because the UPG currently going on on Mig-29s has NVG compatible cockpit and HMDS so this would most likely not have happened. The difference a few months can make....

I might not know the situation on mountains but i can say rescue ops in summer in mountains is better than rainy/winter . I appreciate the work of rescue teams , iam not criticizing their work but they shouldnt have paused the operation and resume it recently . My opinion was why couldnt they intensify operation during summer ?
In another similar incident we found the clue for finding dead bodies of our missing soldiers of 1968 ... Global warming i must say :what:

Buddy, the 'summers' around Ladakh region and their southern part (Lahaul Spiti and remote east J&K) actually have summers in June, July (with retreating rains before summers) and real summers are in Late July, August and September... And you can or can not get lucky in a search and rescue operations, it could get sorted in a days or years couldn't be enough at times... You ought to trust the rescue teams that they would have halted it only for the right reasons... and what is more important is that we got our brave brother's body back and now there can be a closure to the pained family!

May his soul rest in peace!

Back
Top Bottom