What's new

MiG-29 wreckage, pilot’s body parts found

RIP sir, and well done to the rescue teams- battling the most inhospitable weather and geography for the past 10 months, through it all they got their job done, they will bring their brother home.

Great work by rescue team, at last the family of dead pilot could be able to say final good bye.
And news why did the damm plane crash.

RIP. Better late than never.

FFS RazPak I even this topic isn't exempt from your despicable trolling, if it is so easy let's see you trek to a mountain range and try and find a needle in a haystack whilst being battered by extreme weather conditions. Pathetic, you really are.

RIP
Why didnt they do intensive rescue operation in summer ? :hitwall:

They did but area is so hostile and weather so harsh the search was called off in the past to be resumed recently.

sad .. must have been hel1 on the family . how they are able to get closure now.

RIP

FFS RazPak I even this topic isn't exempt from your despicable trolling, if it is so easy let's see you trek to a mountain range and try and find a needle in a haystack whilst being battered by extreme weather conditions. Pathetic, you really are.

They did but area is so hostile and weather so harsh the search was called off in the past to be resumed recently.

Don't be a fool. For the pilot to not have been found must have hurt his family and possibly kept a window of hope in their hearts. It's a sad affair.

That's why I wrote it's better late than never, so that the family could get closure.

Don't be a fool. For the pilot to not have been found must have hurt his family and possibly kept a window of hope in their hearts. It's a sad affair.

That's why I wrote it's better late than never, so that the family could get closure.

Well then I suggest you use different language because sometimes, espceillay with you history, you words can be misinterpreted.

Back
Top Bottom