What's new

MIG 29 deployment near Pakistan border Is PAF ready for the threat ?

hmmm whats India is up too?

One surgical strike if they are day dreaming will open up legal front for us to go to India whatever way we want

India is upto nothing.There was no announcement/ opinion / news of any surgical strike. There were already two squadrons of Mig 29's at Adampur AFB and the third is being stationed there for increasing response time and for logistical purposes. There is no question of these aircraft taking part in a surgical strike. IAF operates these aircraft in the Air Dominance role and not in the strike role. That is left to SU30's, M2000's, Mig27's and Jags.

India is upto nothing.There was no announcement/ opinion / news of any surgical strike. There were already two squadrons of Mig 29's at Adampur AFB and the third is being stationed there for increasing response time and for logistical purposes. There is no question of these aircraft taking part in a surgical strike. IAF operates these aircraft in the Air Dominance role and not in the strike role. That is left to SU30's, M2000's, Mig27's and Jags.
i think mirage 2000 is much more effective as compare to su-30 in A2G operation​

Yes there are moral high grounds, the fact is that we were force to get involved as 4 million Afghan refugees wanted us to save their land. and requested by Muslim brothers to help them in ridding of infidels.

Than came 9/11 and we were forced to side with one side as at the time we were being threatened to be bombed to stone ages. Pakistani leaders at the time could have promised to help catch the culprits which we have done many times before as in the case of Kanji or manji who killed three CIA member in Washington U.S. And even before we have captured and handed wanted fugitive by U.S

It should have been that Pakistani leadership at the time should have promised to catch and hand over those who committed the crime as long as it was proved in court of Law naming those who did the crime. As I said we have done it many times for U.S. and we could have done it again and would have saved thousands of innocent life's

But nevertheless we got involved in Afghanistan at the request of our brothers who believed that Russian the infidels must be stopped, and as they left defeated, some bad and self serving adversaries starting scheming and turned Afghanistan into a catastrophe by aiding and abating despicable elements to make trouble.

We still have large population of Afghans in Pakistan, many of them have settled in big cities and are involved in big businesses and are doing very good.

So dude you only represent doom and gloom because you are our adversary and you keep trying to make trouble, but we as Muslims believe in truth and goodness and this will be successfully proves in near future.

AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE MORAL HIGH GROUND.

Dude

:pakistan:

So my friend, from what you're saying.....

You helped Afghanistan during the Russian invasion as your Muslim brothers "begged" you to interfere......and Pakistan did this selflessly in the name of religious brotherhood and morals....

And now, you are killing and aiding in killing the same "muslim brothers" for a few billion in aid and the threat of being "bombed back to the stone age".....

Seems like your "Iman" and "Jazba" changes with time and money.....
What happened to the religious brotherhood, fight for the Ummah etc...

Seriously....There are no morals in International Politics and foreign policy.....

And most definitely there are no morals in war......
War in today's day and age is purely to defend one's own interest!!!

Be realistic and leave the medieval mentality of looking at things through religious prisms.......Religion is important, but at a personal level....exactly the reason why Chrch and state should not mix!!!

If the Ummah was that strong India wouln't have had such close relations with Muslim countries and there would have been an Interantional Jihad against America by now!!!

Illegality is determined by international law, not personal whims.

I was expecting you would raise this hypocritical point that the ruler of Kashmir acceeded to India. Well brother, the ruler of Junagadh acceeded to Pakistan - why did India go occupy that state? If India can occupy Junagadh because of its hindu majority, then Pakistan also has a right to safeguard muslim majority Kashmir. Clearly, the Indian stance stands exposed and is based on hypocrisy and self-serving bias. You can't claim princely accession as paramount in one case (kashmir), and ethnic majority as paramount in another (junagadh). You can't have your cake and eat it too. But since you have, beware that injustices can cause indigestion and you will eventually have to vomit out what you ate. .

Mystic,

Attacking a soverign and Independent nation and trying to win it based on violence and force is illegal in any book....UN or otherwise.....Need I remind you how WW2 started?? What Pakistan did was illegal and was basically a blackmail.....Since you look at it from your shades of Green and White....you dont see a problem with it!!!

Lets breakdown the Junagadh incidence as it happened......

Being a Hindu majority state with a Muslim ruler, Junagarh had the option of remaining independent as a state if it chose to....
However the Nawab of Juna wanted to join Pakistan....
The problem was that the suzerainty of Junagargh was clubbed with 2 states that fell under it, Mangrol and Babariawad......both did not want this option and decided to seperate from Juna and asceded to India....
The Nawab of Juna furious at this militarily overtook these states....
The rulers of these states invited India to intervene.....
India sent its troops to the 2 states that had decided to join India but NOT Junagarh.....
The Nawab at the arrival of the Indian army fled to Pakistan leaving the Dewan (Father of Z.A Bhutto) in charge, who in turn requested India to intervene and take over the state.....

Even after we could have just occupied Junagargh militarily, we decided to hold a plebiscite and which unanimously worked in our favor.....

So as I see it, no hypocrisy here....We went about in a very legal and diplomatic way to get Junagarh....

Your accusations are uncalled for and rubbish.....

In the case of Kashmir, the case is even more crystal since the King wanted to remain independent and was forced to join India as Pakistan pressured him with violence and force.....

The time when the UN resolution was passed, the Kashmiris did not have any tendencies for seeking independence. They would have voted for Pakistan. This tendency for seeking independence has developed more recently as the Kashmiris saw Pakistan declining as a state and aiding jihadis whose struggle has not borne fruit but brought more misery in the form of increased Indian military brutality. Anyway, if India is up for holding a plebiscite then I support putting in an "independence" clause now. But would India ever risk parting with Kashmir, never! Pakistan is more ambivalent on the independence option.

Anyway, the issue of Kashmir will be settled in the years to come through a "rabbit out of the hat" sort of intervention that I have hinted at earlier. That time is very near. The spiritual preparations have already begun. Glad tidings for all the oppressed people of the world, and a warning to the oppressors.

Kashmiri's showing a tendency to choose India over Pakistan in 47 vs their decision to join Pakistan is 2 seperate things.....
The King had decided to remain independent..t..Pakistan did not like it....and decided to take it by force.....The population went with the Kings decision

Show me evidence where the Pakistani's were invited to invade Kashmir....and lets try to keep the source neutral my friend!

i think mirage 2000 is much more effective as compare to su-30 in A2G operation​

It is difficult to say which is better. Both aircraft are true multirole platforms with advanced A to G capability. The only difference is that the weapons load on an MKI is higher. The M2000 more than displayed its precision bombing role in Kargil whereas the SU30 hasn't seen any action yet.

that's where damocles targetting pod are for(that is if MKI is installed with such devices.MKM got them : D)

not to mention that MKI(and which also means MKM) are capable a wide array of russian(and some european bloc weapon to if i'm not mistaken) precision-guided weapon

that's where damocles targetting pod are for(that is if MKI is installed with such devices.MKM got them : D)

not to mention that MKI(and which also means MKM) are capable a wide array of russian(and some european bloc weapon to if i'm not mistaken) precision-guided weapon

Wasn't MKM delivered to Malaysia?

Isn't it Lightening III targeting pod on MKI?

yes

since litening pod is not an option for malaysia,we choose damocles pod instead(afaik litening can also be fitted with mirage 2000)

and both are targeting pod

It is difficult to say which is better. Both aircraft are true multirole platforms with advanced A to G capability. The only difference is that the weapons load on an MKI is higher. The M2000 more than displayed its precision bombing role in Kargil whereas the SU30 hasn't seen any action yet.

yeah i agree SU-30 is much more deadly and lethal as compare to M2K
but it is till not war proven so can't judge anything about it

nice reply pakistani. There have been numerous instance of Pak airspace violations by IAF have there's nothing PAF did. IAF rookies presumably find Pak airspace more friendly, thats why they go a visiting there so often calling their visits technical violations. And that includes not only the Su-30MKIs but also the much maligned Migs!

after the mumbai drama iaf migs entered Pakistani airspace and within seconds the PAF had locked onto those aircrafts --forcing them to leave hastily

you don't know what you're talking about, kid.

after the mumbai drama iaf migs entered Pakistani airspace and within seconds the PAF had locked onto those aircrafts --forcing them to leave hastily

you don't know what you're talking about, kid.

Yes, I know that, but such happening wasn't happened in a reality rather outcry from pakistan regarding Indian intentions of going for a war. Heck, it was Pakistani president himself clarifying Indian Jet intrusion as inadvertent and because of technical misunderstanding. IAF on its part strictly deny any of such happenings.

hmmm whats India is up too?

One surgical strike if they are day dreaming will open up legal front for us to go to India whatever way we want

Rather you are mistaking your own dreaming of incoming surgical strike as Indian one, just go through the specifications of those Mig-29s deployed on forward bases and then come and tell me, were they really upto capable of launching surgical strike?

Back
Top Bottom