What's new

MIG 29 deployment near Pakistan border Is PAF ready for the threat ?

No matter who's air force is in power, ground have to be occupied by land forces, and i do not see Indian soldiers entering Pakistani territory and leaving alive.

U can talk all about superiority but if looked at big powers and their wars only little ones won, let me give u examples.

Vietnam.
Iraq
Algiers
Afghanistan

all the big countries that u r refering to (likes of US and USSR) didnt share any border with these countries(note china wasnt a superpower when there was a war in vietnam and korea)so they were not able to replenish there supplies and send in quick reinforcements while here the case is different.u ,sir worry abt ur soldiers in ur country..and wen war happens(though i hope not)the damages will be too great

I already have answerd this question .
Anyhow i must not agree with both of you guys.

There is no winning in Nuke wars , its only loss that you get out of it!

And i must say that the source you are talking about was a book by an american author if i am not mistaken. Who talked about a nuke war sanario rite?
Now welcome to the Mirror:bunny:
My dear friend if you read carefully , you must find that the book was talking about the nuclear stance in 1998.
Now 2009 = 11 years means in 1998 Pakistan had between 20 -40 warheads after ten years are we sitting still on the same number??

I think No .2009's estimation is 70-90 warheads with a range available of 2500 kms and proceeding to 7000kms soon.
This is a western source , and God know what is the real number that we have built.
So if you even take 90 warheads according to the western estimation , guess what?
You guys will case to exist too , with all of your LARGE population and land that you like to claim on every forum.
in the end i must say again i am not in the favour of any war between Pak-india because it will be a foolish move :flame:and rest of the world will laugh on our stupid legacy!
Regards:

as if they r not laughing now...we buy weaopns from them,pay billions of dollars,use on each other kill our people and den again we buy weapons from them,leaving all the poor n hungry out all by themselves

what irony is this??fighting from the last 63 years and no end in sight

god show us the way:angel:

Back
Top Bottom