What's new

MiG-23MF still easily prevails over most of the PAF

An ideal case of blind leading blind, no surprises that you lot are oblivious of the fact that it was a flight of MiG-29s that was locked and tailed by the PAF, it was only after the GCI warned them that they jinxed so violently, they almost ended up crashing into each other.

Do include India also. !!

VK Shashikumar: Pakistan still occupies four kargil peaks

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied - Indian Express
Another case of mentally 'blind' being allowed to use a computer. Read my post again and see, whom I quoted.

Another case of mentally 'blind' being allowed to use a computer. Read my post again and see, whom I quoted.

You will never fail when it comes to idiocy, for this is what you also ranted.

F-16's weren't even BVR capable back then. Would have become lunch for our Migs

They probably never expected India to retaliate especially on the backdrop of nuclear tests. But the thrashing they received would have...................ummmmm.............changed nothing. There, people still believe that Kargil was a success, that India was given a bloody nose and yada yada yada.

I guess the MiG, was on the menu itself had a shooting war started. As for the rest of the banter, i have provided two Indian sources, read them to your heart's content.

You will never fail when it comes to idiocy, for this is what you also ranted.

I guess the MiG, was on the menu itself had a shooting war started. As for the rest of the banter, i have provided two Indian sources, read them to your heart's content.
Indian sources are now reliable?:woot:
Thanks for the update. but you are still mentally blind.:sick:
Are you also trying to imply that PAF F-16's were BVR capable?

Wrong, he said compared the the F16As of the past without BVR capability and not MLUs or B52s!

Exactly.. I do see pragmetic analysis regarding BVR capable MiG-23s and F-16A as narrated in the article. Any sane fighter pilot will always try to fight his own stregnths...which is firing BVRs and if it is missed, using the short range missiles to kill energy lost enemy.

Indian sources are now reliable?:woot:
You people breath by them. !! :yahoo:
Thanks for the update. but you are still mentally blind.:sick:
And i suppose you were an eye witness to the whole scenario.:laugh:
Are you also trying to imply that PAF F-16's were BVR capable?
They still had missiles which could lock a target at some 20KM distance. !! ;)

You people breath by them. !! :yahoo:

And i suppose you were an eye witness to the whole scenario.:laugh:
They still had missiles which could lock a target at some 20KM distance. !! ;)
Whatever. You were told to do one simple task of revisiting my post which you first quoted and you've failed spectacularly.
BTW a 20km range doesn't mean BVR. 37 is officially accepted range, otherwise our R-73 has long been a BVR.

Folks Don't fight over this..............Its useless........both Indians & PaKis on this forum are locked in this never ending debate about whose AF is better...there is no point...

what matters is that both countries have their threat perception and given their budget try to get the best (corruption etc notwithstanding).... None of us should judge folks who r putting their lives at stake and trying hard.... whenever i see this kind of arguments it reminds of this irritating habbit of most of us of playing cricket by commenting on the actual match being broadcasted on the TVs....

Back
Top Bottom