Middle East & Africa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
We have been waiting for an Arab section in this forum for too long guys, and when Mods accepted to create it we were happy and welcomed the move. But after 1 week of creating it, they replaced it with a Middle East & Africa section. Although we tried all of our best to fill it with military-related threads and there are tens of other important Arab threads that haven't been moved to this section yet. Turkish, Afghanistan, Indian and Iranian sections were kept as they are while the Arab one was replaced. Arab world is of 22 countries, and I think that's an enough reason to create a separate section for it. I implore Mods to reconsider this.

Middle East with Africa is a joke slammed on us-

Africa?- who is african here?-
How many news we have from Africa?-
Egyptians consider themselves Arabs-

if we can have iranian defence we should have arab defence-
recently we have seen a boost in arabic memebers- a dedicated section for them will warrant more-

Middle East with Africa is a joke slammed on us-

Africa?- who is african here?-
How many news we have from Africa?-
Egyptians consider themselves Arabs-

if we can have iranian defence we should have arab defence-
recently we have seen a boost in arabic memebers- a dedicated section for them will warrant more-

are you arab???

we dont have african arab ?

Egypt , ...

PLZ dont compair yourself with iranians , turks , ...

Proper Name should have been MENA : Middle east and Northern Africa :)

This an unfortunate and unjustifiable move by Mods.

The move to add Africa was to involve a few countries that remained apart from Egypt, Libya, and other Arab countries.

It is just a name. If African users come and post, it will be very few threads anyways.

ohh damn arab word is lost again after our wishes many years. then make turkey in EU OR ASIA and IRAN ?? ITS UNFAIR arab defence should be arab defence :cry: i disagree with this shitty name african middle east :hitwall: how the hell? in this case make bangladesh +india as south asian defence can we????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom