What's new

Mid night raid in Srinager on 19th august 2019

There is no goodwill left towards Hindustan. Whatever small glimpses of overtures towards peace that existed before this year have evaporated thanks to Modi. India should be extremely worried that peace loving individuals like myself now wish for Indian forces to suffer total annihilation, without any offer of peace. Modi will turn Pakistan and Kashmir into India's worst nightmare. The hatred and obsession with vanquishing a foe that lacks any moral compass whatsoever is more and more palpable as the days go by.

Modi must surely realise that there is no turning back for India-Pak relations. This is what India voted for. India must surely realise now what they have done.

When someone finally pushes the nuclear button after hearing such repeated screams of Kashmiris, Modi will be the only person responsible for the destruction of the subcontinent.

Indian army deserve no right to exist.... it's neighbor hood of Pakistan and our parliamentarian should give green signal to save humanity if not Kashmir..

There is no goodwill left towards Hindustan. Whatever small glimpses of overtures towards peace that existed before this year have evaporated thanks to Modi. India should be extremely worried that peace loving individuals like myself now wish for Indian forces to suffer total annihilation, without any offer of peace. Modi will turn Pakistan and Kashmir into India's worst nightmare. The hatred and obsession with vanquishing a foe that lacks any moral compass whatsoever is more and more palpable as the days go by.

Modi must surely realise that there is no turning back for India-Pak relations. This is what India voted for. India must surely realise now what they have done.

When someone finally pushes the nuclear button after hearing such repeated screams of Kashmiris, Modi will be the only person responsible for the destruction of the subcontinent.

This cant be tolerated any more at least i cannot hear the screams, its like some one has taken my own child.

Last edited:

This cant be tolerated any more at least i cannot hear the scream, its like some one has taken my own child.

Modi has miscalculated. Severely.

He thinks Pakistan will back down as he continues to raise the stakes.

The blood of the whole subcontinent will now be on his hands. No ablution or holy water will be able to cleanse it.

Pakistan will not back down. Instead, as our forefathers before us, we will disregard the odds, the numbers, the probabilities, when those screams of Kashmiris build and build, piercing every last recess of our humanity. Modi will face legions of willing troops and irregulars, fighting with the zeal of Spartans.

Just as we cannot hide from these screams, he will not be able to hide from our vengeance.

The day is coming.

PM IK, COAS and all the concerned officials of Pakistani state will be held responsible on the day of judgement for screams of this Muslim women.
110%... this is true... whatever this drama of narrative building and other shit but if they do not act... they are responsible. and if they can't do anything then for WTF the nation paid billions of dollars every year for the defence budget?

they are responsible. and if they can't do anything then for WTF the nation paid billions of dollar every year for defence budget?

Absolutely, if we cant protect or help our next door kin then what is the purpose of this huge war machine? Just roll it up and learn to remain subservient to Hindu dominance, like our Muslim brothers in India.

Nadaan Gir Gayee Sajde Main Jab Waqt e Qayam Aaya

Back
Top Bottom