What's new

Mid night raid in Srinager on 19th august 2019

Modi thinks he has the guts to implement the tough decisions that comes with big ideas. His big idea on demonetization fell straight on its face. Average guy went through hell, but hardly achieved any of the stated goals. As the saying goes the road to hell is paved with big ideas.

I don't see how this idea is going to be any different.

First thing we all should demand is to prosecute Nawaz Sharif for his betrayal of Pakistan.

He should be charged for treason and put on trial. All evidence of his relations with Modi, Janjal sorry I mena Jandal etal should be made public. I am sure the agencies have very damning evidence against this treacherous criminal.
He purposefully had toed Indian agenda for 5 years. Ceased any diplomacy, made the FO redundant by keeping the Foreign ministry to himself. Didn't speak against Kulbadan, never raised any voice against Modi's excesses.

He ran down Pakistani economy purposefully so Pakistan remains economically dependent on various countries and institutions.
How such criminal was tolerated for decades by Pakistanis!! I want to know that.

seriously small man occupying big office. Even doval is not well learned. These visionless people cannot think outside of their own constituency. Totally miscalculation on 26th Feb and on 5th Aug. 'claud ha .. barish ho rahi ha.. to benephit ha'

Pak should not stop at ceasefire, lifting up curfew and enacting 370 etc.. idk why we have forgotten Samjhota express victims. its time to carry on as sooner or later, Kashmirs now will react.

Parbhakran was seen somewhat legit globally until he killed Rajiv. Small mind think they can act like goons at country level. Its not your constituency. It is pathetic that nuclear button is rest with people like modi, ajit and amit shah.

PM IK, COAS and all the concerned officials of Pakistani state will be held responsible on the day of judgement for screams of this Muslim women.
Whole Muslim world, including us, will be held responsible...

110%... this is true... whatever this drama of narrative building and other shit but if they do not act... they are responsible. and if they can't do anything then for WTF the nation paid billions of dollars every year for the defence budget?
This is what I have been saying from day one.. I am not at all satisfied with the government's and army's response till now.. May Allah give them courage to act.. today..

EBHdSFFXkAAqo-f

This spirit cannot be beaten with any weapon.

Absolutely, if we cant protect or help our next door kin then what is the purpose of this huge war machine? Just roll it up and learn to remain subservient to Hindu dominance, like our Muslim brothers in India.

Nadaan Gir Gayee Sajde Main Jab Waqt e Qayam Aaya
If they can't fight and they want to stay in their fortified houses and bunkers then they should let people of Pakistan go there to help our brothers and sisters in IoJ&K. AJK is not doing of any army rather the tribals did it otherwise Gracey had declined to act on the orders of Quaid-e-Azam.

Last edited:
If they can't fight and they want to stay in their fortified houses and bunkers then they should let people of Pakistan go there to help our brothers and sisters in IoJ&K. AJK is not doing of any army rather the tribals did it other Gracey has declined to act on the order of Quaid-e-Azam.
Gracey was SOB....

This cant be tolerated any more at least i cannot hear the screams, its like some one has taken my own child.
I didn't have the courage to hear the screams of Kashmiris oppressed people so I did not play it but I want to make the bhindu terrorist scream and then die the most disgusting & painful death any creature can suffer.

seriously small man occupying big office. Even doval is not well learned. These visionless people cannot think outside of their own constituency. Totally miscalculation on 26th Feb and on 5th Aug. 'claud ha .. barish ho rahi ha.. to benephit ha'

Pak should not stop at ceasefire, lifting up curfew and enacting 370 etc.. idk why we have forgotten Samjhota express victims. its time to carry on as sooner or later, Kashmirs now will react.

Parbhakran was seen somewhat legit globally until he killed Rajiv. Small mind think they can act like goons at country level. Its not your constituency. It is pathetic that nuclear button is rest with people like modi, ajit and amit shah.
The mediocre hindutwa mindset has long learned the value of getting their act together, becoming organized and utilizing the considerable ex-pat Indian diaspora who are wealthy and powerful in their respective countries to influence decision makers who are always hungry for campaign funding.

A simple yet effective way to increase your stature and mask the disgusting face of Hindutwa Extremist Criminals against humanity.

I'm working on exposing the Rabbit hole which is actually a Hindutwa Shit hole that runs deep inside the heart of the West:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rss-...mists-and-supporters-around-the-world.631702/

Muslim leaders should sell their womans and childrens wha 4th they are so afraid of sanction muslims are s ed cond most powerfull force if they have unity thei will not be any sanctions we were the one who enforce sanctions

Our all leaders are cowards they forget one day they will die and will be answerable to all these deaths in kashmir yemen syria oalestine

We must take arms to defend our brothers

My constitution is quran my country is islam i follow the teachings of PROPHET MOHAMMAD P. B. U. H and ALLAH'S path no leader i follow no flag or countru i endorc ed when i born azan what i heared not a pak anthem islam is above all

Qassam sai dil jalta hai yeh sab dekh Kai.. ALLAH Pak in Zalimon ko neest o Nabood karen Aur Hamare hathon sai karen.. Aameen

Hum uss qaabil hain?
We have hypocrits sitting on top who fear men and their weapons more than they fear God and whose masters sit in Washington instead of the only one sitting above the Heavens...

First thing we all should demand is to prosecute Nawaz Sharif for his betrayal of Pakistan.

He should be charged for treason and put on trial. All evidence of his relations with Modi, Janjal sorry I mena Jandal etal should be made public. I am sure the agencies have very damning evidence against this treacherous criminal.
He purposefully had toed Indian agenda for 5 years. Ceased any diplomacy, made the FO redundant by keeping the Foreign ministry to himself. Didn't speak against Kulbadan, never raised any voice against Modi's excesses.

He ran down Pakistani economy purposefully so Pakistan remains economically dependent on various countries and institutions.
How such criminal was tolerated for decades by Pakistanis!! I want to know that.

And then hang him in front of Fortress Stadium!

Back in old days, BSF started to face a tough time after conducting such raids. The freedom fighters that BSF was facing were men trained against Soviet Army, including VDV and Spetsnaz. If BSF raided houses and took away children/adults, the freedom fighters would kidnap BSF personnel in retaliation when opportunity presented. A very few freedom fighters joined in the fight against BSF from different countries such as chechens and uzbeks. Some of them had fought alongside CIA operatives and SSG personnel in Afghanistan. This brought in multitude of experience for local freedom fighters. BSF was initially unprepared against the tactics used by them. The freedom fighters made BSF movement hell inside the valley, on the roads and check points. At some locations, freedom fighters dominated the roads and areas during the night time and BSF or IA could not venture into those areas.

This however is almost non-existent now, since past two decades.

Hum uss qaabil hain?
We have hypocrits sitting on top who fear men and their weapons more than they fear God and whose masters sit in Washington instead of the only one sitting above the Heavens...
Hypocrites are kashmiris, not Pakistan Army or Pakistani Leadership.

Kashmiris deliberately helped Indian Army in 1965 against Pakistani SSG. After that, Kashmiris then did not help PA in 1971, 1984, 1999, 2001/2 against Indian Army and let the opportunities slip by.

1971, Pakistan Army's 23rd Infantry Division was making inroads into Kashmir, no Kashmiris from IOK helped this formation of Pakistan Army against Indian Army.

1984, Siachen conflict had started, Kashmiris made no noise, provided no intel about IA movement or air lifts. Till today Kashmiris and freedom fighters aren't concerned about Siachen yet they expect Pakistan to support them.

The Kargil war was a very good opportunity for Kasmiris to ensure that Indian soldiers do not reach Kargil with heavy equipment and reinforcements. kashmiris/freedom fighters just stood at the side watching and wanted Pakistan Army to do everything for them.

2001/2, IA and BSF stood alert on borders against Pakistan where as Pakistan Army was saturating from borders and moving towards western side (KPK), Kashmiris and freedom fighters did nothing but watched Indian Army making its way to the borders easily.

Now, kashmiris and Pakistanis want Pakistan Army to launch a war against Indian Army in kashmir !

Why should Pakistan Army launch a war on behalf of kashmiris who have been constantly betraying Pakistan and Pakistan Army at every given occasion and opportunity ?

Qassam sai dil jalta hai yeh sab dekh Kai.. ALLAH Pak in Zalimon ko neest o Nabood karen Aur Hamare hathon sai karen.. Aameen
khuda uss kom ki halat nai badalta jo apni halat khud na badlay. Its sad to see kashmiris suffering but its their own choice.

Back
Top Bottom