What's new

Michael Holding During PAK VS WI match said right things about IPL

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
during the match Michael holding was saying jerone taylor is injured thats why he is not playing after few minutes some one told him he is playing in IPL today and took 3 wickets than he said i dont have any good words to say about BCCI and IPL becoz they are not helping cricket and also said ICC should look the matter why this not happen when india team is playing i personally think he is right ICC is puppet of BCCI of ICC keep doing it i think cricket as a game will die very very soon only inda is beneftiing all other teams are suffering from this and im sad rameez raja was silent i also think rameez also an indiasn puppet too hope i meet with him are let him know that you are not doing good job if something is not good you say not be silent all teams commentators speak for their team but rameez raja always keep his mouth shut when he needs to defend pakistan

Michael Holding we love you not becoz you are favouring us becoz you are favouring cricket pakistani nation love those who do justice to the game simon taufel is ont of them also loved by our nation and we love hloding since he became commentator not from today

^ Good way to Pakistani thanks ;)

J/K

yes if you love cricket you should hate IPL it is not doing anything good for the game as football also died it is not national interset after these clubs came in i think if Nations play against Nation thats why any game was on its best

yes if you love cricket you should hate IPL it is not doing anything good for the game as football also died it is not national interset after these clubs came in i think if Nations play against Nation thats why any game was on its best

I am of same view, but answer me my edited post bro

this does not happen in an during an Indian match because.......IPL is an Indian league is that hard to understand....how will BCCI organise IPL when Indian players are away playing one day series with some other country......IPL was created to 1)money primarily and also 2)to boost talent levels in Indian players-the ones from the domestic circuit which will enable them to get onto international platforms.....not for the welfare of foreign players or t boost foreign talent.......and this is no big deal....ICC can only organise matches it cannot go and tell each country the choice of players to play....

so i request the Pakistani friends(hmmm) here please making a fool of your self....IPL is an Indian event and if we dont want your players -we dont want them...your guys are missing out on the money-i agree but it still is Indian event.....so buzz of from the issue instead of acting kind of desperate....it is annoying

all those who crying about IPL this and IPL that are little kids...
soccer has seen this club or country debate from years and soccer has benefited...so stop complaining and bring your own league or just shut up..
all this hate towards IPL just because some stupid pakistani match fixing players were left out?? huhh so much desperation is not good.

this does not happen in an during an Indian match because.......IPL is an Indian league is that hard to understand....how will BCCI organise IPL when Indian players are away playing one day series with some other country......IPL was created to 1)money primarily and also 2)to boost talent levels in Indian players-the ones from the domestic circuit which will enable them to get onto international platforms.....not for the welfare of foreign players or t boost foreign talent.......and this is no big deal....ICC can only organise matches it cannot go and tell each country the choice of players to play....

so i request the Pakistani friends(hmmm) here please making a fool of your self....IPL is an Indian event and if we dont want your players -we dont want them...your guys are missing out on the money-i agree but it still is Indian event.....so buzz of from the issue instead of acting kind of desperate....it is annoying

lol man i did not see your post but i knew its not only me who thinks somebody is being too much despo..

football died because of clubs?,,,,,are you insane ? just because you dont watch it do you think nobody does?dont you know how crazy europeans are football crazy? i live in chennai.....here there are places where they screen the football matches and the guys who come to watch come in their respective teams gear.....they even bring towels with the clubs logo on it and they go crazy supporting their respective teams.......imagine that...that is promoting a game....which is what IPL is doing in India....

ONE WORD>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FRUSTRATION !!!!!!

anyone not comenting is a puppet....wasim akram and rameez raja is also puppet..lol..if this guy Michael holding gets an offer of some coaching or some other staff, he will immediately have something different to say....

BTW please forward a mail to PCB..I heard they have also planed to start something like IPl, to damage the game of cricket further..lol

football died because of clubs?,,,,,are you insane ? just because you dont watch it do you think nobody does?dont you know how crazy europeans are football crazy? i live in chennai.....here there are places where they screen the football matches and the guys who come to watch come in their respective teams gear.....they even bring towels with the clubs logo on it and they go crazy supporting their respective teams.......imagine that...that is promoting a game....which is what IPL is doing in India....

dude there are MAN U bars in mumbai,gurgaon and i guess one opening up in banglore soon :)
one day IPL teams also will have their own bars :)

SuperFalcon..you should be quite happy with the situation. Pak players are not playing in IPL.. so it's not harming your cricket. Top players of WI like Gayle, Taylor, Pollard etc.. are playing in India. Now.. that's helping your team to beat WI easily. Infact you should be thankful to BCCI instead of having a go at them!!

This is a highly flawed assessment based on sentiment for international matches ( and in this case I suppose a dislike of anything Indian ) . Football is thriving today because it has been marketed to its fans so vigorously.

With the advent of clubs the physical fitness , standards and quality of the Soccer Game has improved tremendously. The IPL too will have a similar impact on the cricketing world . Those who miss this fact are only displaying their shortsightedness.

ONE WORD>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FRUSTRATION !!!!!!

anyone not comenting is a puppet....wasim akram and rameez raja is also puppet..lol..if this guy Michael holding gets an offer of some coaching or some other staff, he will immediately have something different to say....

BTW please forward a mail to PCB..I heard they have also planed to start something like IPl, to damage the game of cricket further..lol

he will come in his underpants at midnight if he gets call for coaching or stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom