What's new

Michael Flynn, Iranophobe, Resigns as US National Security Adviser!

Who do you think is going to replace him? Rafsanjani's grandson? These are personalities. They come and go but the system continues. Democrats go, Republican's come, but the ship of the state still sails in proximate same direction.

And the US 'ship of state' has been sailing agaist Iran from 1979. Iranian's have a choce. Bad baskets or real bad baskets. On the other hand if Iran tomorrow kissed and made up with Israel watch how fast Iran would rise. Before your know 'I-ran' would be the 'in thing' everywhere. We would see 'I-ran acts' winning on X-factor with Simon Cowell swinging about in Tehran.

It's not the economy stupid - it's Israel.

Then what do you propose?

Then what do you propose?
That is not a question I can answer. To begin with I am not a Iranian. I merely gave the lay of the land. How Iran traverses that geography is for people like yourself and other Iranian's to decide. All I wish is Iran does well - in the long run a prosperous Iran is good for Pakistan.

I mean I have my ideas but I think it would be wrong as it would be imposing my thoughts and would be regarded as most unwelcominging by Iranian members here.

Ps. And I think you as a astute observer will agree with what I said about one head honcho NSA going and another moving in.

Back
Top Bottom