What's new

Miandad visa sparks controversy in India

Miandad is guilty by association.(with Dawood). That is a case for visa denial. There is nothing wrong in it. There may not be proof that he is involved with Dawood in business(!) matters but why take chances especially when India has nothing to lose by denying him visa.

@Safriz Well problem with India is, even if its Pakistani terrorist or Pakistani team, we act as a good host. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian government needs to act with self respect. people who willingly associate themselves with terrorists who have harmed India should never be allowed to step on our land. Thats the least we could do to to let these terrorist sympathizers know that we are taking note of their actions and their decisions have repercussions. Let Miandad enjoy the wealth and power of his daughter in law. he could definitely do it without coming to our country.

Shiv Sena and Bal Thackeray is a big inspiration for some Hindus

Indian government needs to act with respect. people who willingly associate themselves with terrorists who have armed India should never be allowed to step on our land. Thats the lest we could do to to let these terrorist sympathizers know that we are taking note of their actions and their decisions have repercussions. Let Miandad enjoy the wealth and power of his daughter in law. he could definitely do it without coming to our country.

He knew the perks when he got involved with Dawood - I feel he knew of these kinds of repercussions as well - But denial of visa is a small issue for him. I would rather prefer sitting at my room with my widescreen TV and a beer and watch cricket rather than going to the ground. So he has lost nothing here in my opinion.

Miandad is guilty by association.(with Dawood). That is a case for visa denial. There is nothing wrong in it. There may not be proof that he is involved with Dawood in business(!) matters but why take chances especially when India has nothing to lose by denying him visa.

Visa denial is fine.
But the reason they give is ls lame.

He knew the perks when he got involved with Dawood - I feel he knew of these kinds of repercussions as well - But denial of visa is a small issue for him. I would rather prefer sitting at my room with my widescreen TV and a beer and watch cricket rather than going to the ground. So he has lost nothing here in my opinion.

giving him a bad media coverage will surely make him a little uncomfortable don't you think?

Visa denial is fine.
The reason for denial is the issue and its fine. Otherwise in what case you won't object the reason ?

yes ¡ I have a friend who was shiv sena activist..until he fell in love with a Muslim girl and marry her.

Good for him.. Did he convert or did she convert?

Marrying poly's is forbidden in Islam

Good for him.. Did he convert or did she convert?

Marrying poly's is forbidden in Islam

He got registered, nobody converted..I was one of the the witnesses. it was picture perfect for a harmonious India. he was Hindu, girl was Muslim and I
am born Christian.

Visa denial is fine.

The reasons given by the political parties?(as MEA has said it will grant visa) Isn't that what we are discussing here and most of the Indian members have taken a position that the reason is right?

giving him a bad media coverage will surely make him a little uncomfortable don't you think?

Mate - That is a small perk for us. Not for him - He would have gone through the media coverage(good or bad) when the marriage happened.

Back
Top Bottom