What's new

Miandad visa sparks controversy in India

you know you just made a booboo

She can marry anybody,and her dad shouldn't be punished for her marriage...

In India rules are different... no one can imagine what you stated.

In India girl is not a part of any equation.. her father is answerable for the mistake that she is walking.

so basically you are suggesting that miandad should arrange a divorce for her daughter to please Indians?
No we are saying, Don't give Dawood any place in Pakistan and cut all connections with him. Miandad knew Dawood was involved in underworld and Mumbai blasts, why did he marry his daughter with son of a terrorist at first place.

It was an arranged marriage. we both know how it works. It is more like he made a business deal with an international terrorist there by showing his support for him.
Image.002501c6a4cf$95d83d40$1164a8c0@systopic.jpg

we dont want to be pleased by terrorists. Just stay away from our country. We dont want anything to do with him.

Holy Shieeet that's alot of gold!
Say is Dawood very rich or something!

No we are saying, Don't give Dawood any place in Pakistan and cut all connections with him. Miandad knew Dawood was involved in underworld and Mumbai blasts, why did he marry his daughter with son of a terrorist at first place.
Miandad did not marry dawood...
Mindad's daughter married dawood's son...

how could some one punish the daughter for father's crime. what if the boy and the girl were in love..what would miandad do then ?
* I am just making an argument

Miandad did not marry dawood...
Mindad's daughter married dawood's son...
Re read what I said.

No sane man will marry his daughter with son of a known terrorist, especially if he knows prior to the marriage.

how could some one punish the daughter for father's crime. what if the boy and the girl were in love..what would miandad do then ?
Do whatever you want to do. But why should India allow a person connected to a terrorist ?

We can't allow those people connected to a terrorist who is responsible of so many innocent people's death.

Re read what I said.

No sane man will marry his daughter with son of a known terrorist, especially if he knows prior to the marriage.

Its another thing that he is so powerful that Almighty India couldnt do anything to put him to justice or even to prove the case against him...
If the world was left to India,USA and Israel....anybody outside these three countries would have been a terrorist without proof.

Its another thing that he is so powerful that Almighty India couldnt do anything to put him to justice or even to prove the case against him...
If the world was left to India,USA and Israel....anybody outside these three countries would have been a terrorist without proof.
Well we say this to you all why you all blame us for BLA and TTP when you haven't proven it. Go to all the threads, everyone jumps to the conclusion that TTP is supported by India.

You ask proof for Dawood but when we ask proof, you say believe us because we say Tamil movies, wine bottles and uncircumcised dead bodies.

Let me repeat. It is an arranged marriage complete with dowry. a deal that parents make.

Let me repeat. It is an arranged marriage complete with dowry. a deal that parents make.
Were you in the marriage or something? Or were you dating Dawood's daughter?
Dont make baseless claims
Here comes another accusation..Minadad sold his son to Dawood :lol:

Re read what I said.

Do whatever you want to do. But why should India allow a person connected to a terrorist ?

We can't allow those people connected to a terrorist who is responsible of so many innocent people's death.

connected to in the sense he happen to be the fatherinlaw of miandads daughter he is not involved in miandad's mafia activities..legally your position is wrong , morally or emotionally you are right.

connected to in the sense he happen to be the fatherinlaw of miandads daughter he is not involved in miandad's mafia activities..legally your position is wrong , morally or emotionally you are right.
Exactly. Indian govt. took emotions of Mumbai victim' families into consideration. i don't find anything wrong with it.

Exactly. Indian govt. took emotions of Mumbai victim' families into consideration. i don't find anything wrong with it.
Well I dont really care..as long as we continue to whip Indian rear end in Cricket..
Miandad wanted Visa to watch the match..
But i am sure he is well satisfied today after watching total annihilation of Indian batting lineup..
So really doesn't matter..
India can be a sore loser all they want :P

Many Indians were fuming before the series on same grounds..
"the country of Ajmal Qassab shouldn't be allowed to play in India"

India should cange their continent also..Ajmal Qassab was from Asia :P

most probably it was..but I was just pointing at dilemma of punishing/discriminating some one just because he /she happen to be a relative of a culprit.

Back
Top Bottom