What's new

MIA SAB ARRANGMENTS TO RETURN TO PAKISTAN

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
His Excellency King Muhammad bin Nawaz al Sharif and the respected Sharif Royal Family will travel to Pakistan tomorrow on a PIA plane specially sent to pick them up. In honor of our beloved King, the PIA planes interior is being upgraded to suit his Highness's stature and his favorite cuisine will be served onboard. PIA will suffer a loss of $3 million but its peanuts because we are celebrating His Excellency's health. Long Live the King!
Via Hamza Ali Abbasi

Oh thank God,King Muhammad bin Nawaz al Sharif is healthy with the prayers of his people and will be among them in few days .... Hale suprem leader Muhammad bin Nawaz al Sharif :pakistan:

Last edited:
mian samp.....more venomous then ever.

His Excellency King Muhammad bin Nawaz al Sharif and the respected Sharif Royal Family will travel to Pakistan tomorrow on a PIA plane specially sent to pick them up. In honor of our beloved King, the PIA planes interior is being upgraded to suit his Highness's stature and his favorite cuisine will be served onboard. PIA will suffer a loss of $3 million but its peanuts because we are celebrating His Excellency's health. Long Live the King!
Via Hamza Ali Abbasi
You sound a little butt hurt. May i suggest the following medication?

BzO77KXCMAA4A_e.jpg:large

[/QUOTE
:sniper::triniti::astagh:

Please dont commit blasphemy by questioning his royal asssholiness. His royal gaurds on PDF will soon be upon you to slay you in the name of Shareif faimly.
Lol thx but the truth id known so no need to hide

Please dont commit blasphemy by questioning his royal asssholiness. His royal gaurds on PDF will soon be upon you to slay you in the name of Shareif faimly.
Well then i will call u for help when they come

Wow Defending Corruption :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Koi haal nahi hai

I wonder how many schools could have been built with these Rs30 Crore?

Can some body please share how this figure of 3 million dollar has been calculated.

Do share the details.

Let's see. The biggest would be the opportunity cost.

Boeing 777 has about 450 seats. That's 450 customers not paying, fuel as the 777 is a gas guzzler, food, salaries for the staff and landing fees. That adds up to quite a lot of money. I wonder sometimes how much more corrupt Nawaz Sharif can get, even though he himself is a billionaire and he is in the UK on his own personal tour but he wants the poor taxpayers of Pakistan to pay for his luxurious flying. Lanat ho iss corrupt shaks par.

Corruption & graft & nepotism has become societally acceptable in Pakistan thanks to massively corrupt leaders (read Looters) like Nawaz (Three Time PM ad umpteen times CM Punjab) & Zardari (Ex President).

Most people consider it "right" and also the "right" of whoever can do it.

Last edited:
Corruption & graft & nepotism has become societally acceptable in Pakistan thanks to massively corrupt leaders like Nawaz (Three Time PM ad umpteen times CM Punjab) & Zardari (Ex President).

Most people consider it "right" and also the "right" of whoever can do it.

I know, my jaw dropped when i saw these two guys defending corruption.

But than again as i said in another thread, corruption and nepotism has built a huge underground black economy that is worth billions. Most likely these guys come from rishwat khor families, or themselves are working in a job where accepting bribes is part of the norm. I have an acquaintance who is a extremely wealthy and a die hard PML-N Supporter. But keep in mind he used to work as an Appraiser in Customs which is a Grade 16 job, ask yourself this question how did he earn that much money with a Salary of Rs50 000. So according to him, corruption is not much of an issue because he himself is corrupt.

A country can never succeed until the scourge of corruption is ridden from it. SIMPLE

Via Hamza Ali Abbasi

It's ok, next time we'll arrange a fancy ghodi-tanga (chariot) for him to keep you emotional lot happy.

Man I must admit pakistanis are very creative with words when it comes to politicians. :lol:

Indians are no where close.

Let's see. The biggest would be the opportunity cost.

Boeing 777 has about 450 seats. That's 450 customers not paying, fuel as the 777 is a gas guzzler, food, salaries for the staff and landing fees. That adds up to quite a lot of money. I wonder sometimes how much more corrupt Nawaz Sharif can get, even though he himself is a billionaire and he is in the UK on his own personal tour but he wants the poor taxpayers of Pakistan to pay for his luxurious flying. Lanat ho iss corrupt shaks par.

Sir, isn't it a norm for PM of the nation to travel by exclusive planes?

Wow Defending Corruption :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:. Koi haal nahi hai

I wonder how many schools could have been built with these Rs30 Crore?
The same amount that could have been built from the money given to that madrassa in KPK.

How much does the economy suffer when people come out into the streets and do dharnas?

How much does the country suffer when everyday Imran Khan is yapping about toppling the sitting government?

Get the hell off your high horse. It's sickening.

Can some body please share how this figure of 3 million dollar has been calculated.

Do share the details.
They have no details on it. There is no source. The amount is likely already included in the budget for this year but these folks don't let facts stop their trolling attempts.

Back
Top Bottom