What's new

Mi 25 attack helicopter gifted by India to Afghanistan reaches Kabul, 3 more to follow

As Krishna says no one is good or evil, its his actions and decissions that decides that. No one is evil its the character which is evil, so don't hate that person, hate his evil thoughts.

The reason given by my mom (who read this somewhere) was that Shakuni was the ultimate reason/purpose for that avatar (Krishna). Without Shakuni there would have been no Mahabharat quite simply....with or without Bhishma's vow.

But you are right as well. Krishna also respected Shakuni's single minded dedication to a cause (destruction pf the entire Kuru clan) and Shakuni's incomparable talent as a strategist and logician.

From old memory .. awesome introduction of Badshah khan before entering Hindustan...Movie - Khuda Gawah
Khuda Gawah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (old times old times)

The most famous dialogue with english translation in Bold

Sar Zameen-E-Hindustaan, Assalaam Vaalekum
O land of India, my salutations to You
Mera Naam Badshah Khan Hai
My name is Badshan Khan
Ishq Mera Mazhab, Mohabbat Mera Imaan
Love is my religion, love is my belief
Mohabbat, Jiske Liye Farahaad Ne
Love, for which Farhaad
Pahadon Ka Seena Cheer Kar Doodh Ka Dariya Baha Di
Tore the heart of the mountains to make the river of milk flow
(Referring to Shirin-Farhaad, a famous Persian tragic romantic couple)
Mohabbat Jiske Liye Majnu Ne Seharaon Ki Khaak Chhaani
Love, in which Majnu searched every nook and corner of every desert
(Referring to Laila-Majnu, a pair of lovers in Indian history, similar to Romeo-Juliet)
Usi Muhabbat Ke Liye, Kabul Ka Yeh Pathan
For that same love, the Pathan of Kabul
(Pathans are an Indo-European ethnicity living primarily in Afghanistan and Northwestern and Western parts of Pakistan) (Kabul is the capital city of Afghanistan)
Sar Zameen-E-Hindustaan Se Mohabbat Ki Khair Maangane Aaya Hai
Is asking the land of India to grant him that same love
Aazamaaish Kadi Hai, Imtihaan Mushkil
The test is tough, the exam is difficult
Lekin Hausla Buland
But hope is headstrong
Jeet Hamesha Mohabbat Ka Hua Hai
Love has always been victorious
Sadiyon Se Yahi Hota Aaya Hai, Yahi Hoga
It has been happening since ages and it will continue to happen that way
Khuda Gawah Hai
God has been the witness of it

hqdefault.jpg

And another apt one
clapIcon.png

Chuha sher ka mooch ke baal se khelne ka himmat tabhi karta hai ... jab sher lohe ka zanjeer mein jakda hua ho

redoIcon.png

A mouse dares to play with the whiskers of a tiger only when ... the tiger is tied up in iron shackles

Why MI-25s ? Why not HAL Dhrvus ? :D
ANSF are well used to operating Russian orgin helos and Hinds in particular. The ALH would require an entirely different set of logistics/training/support etc

The reason given by my mom (who read this somewhere) was that Shakuni was the ultimate reason/purpose for that avatar (Krishna). Without Shakuni there would have been no Mahabharat quite simply....with or without Bhishma's vow.

But you are right as well. Krishna also respected Shakuni's single minded dedication to a cause (destruction pf the entire Kuru clan) and Shakuni's incomparable talent as a strategist and logician.

Irony is that Shakuni was an Afghani :D

On topic :Nice gesture of India :tup:
and Good hunting for ANA.

With all the modern weapon system whole of NATO can't do sh$t to insurgency what few helos will do .
Let's see what this cavemen of Afghanistan do with this toys or wait they may use to kill more nato troops in insider attack

With all the modern weapon system whole of NATO can't do sh$t to insurgency what few helos will do .
Let's see what this cavemen of Afghanistan do with this toys or wait they may use to kill more nato troops in insider attack

With all the modern systems NATO cannot do it because they are not natives and the Taliban are natives.

ANSF are same as Taliban so arming ANSF will make their country stable.

ANA will be feeding lots of lead to your talibunny pals similar to Blaine:

all the while your bitch *** is sat in the USA calling people cavemen.

How long have your sort been predicting the overunning of Kabul? We are still waiting.

You have little appreciation to what a high caliber gun platform will do to your Taliban:

If the beginning gives so much buthurt, I wonder what's ahead in store for us.

I wish we give all our Hinds to Afghans.
Give it and along it tejas when our tactical missiles blow them on ground you but not only hurt but it willburn like fire truck

And dont forget these MI 25 we blow them in afghanistan in soviet invasion time to repeat the hitory

Give it and along it tejas when our tactical missiles blow them on ground you but not only hurt but it willburn like fire truck

And dont forget these MI 25 we blow them in afghanistan in soviet invasion time to repeat the hitory

1.On HAL LCA, let the HAL produce enough for IAF first. If we get the second line quick enough then who knows?
2. Your Tactical Missiles? Tag me when you do so. Till then , I know its 25thand party time.
3. You have a title elite member with your name. I expect you to have a minimum knowledge about the difference those shot down Mi25s and these Mi25 have .

What a Xmas present (yes I know our Afghan friends don't celebrate it) ;)

+ that's an IAF C-17 @Capt.Popeye
3 decades back Soviets were fighting Mujahideen backed in proxy by Uncle Sam.
Today a war machine probably made in Soviet times rides piggyback on a US behemoth of plane to fight vestiges from that civil war era.
Ain't world an interesting place:nhl_checking:

I really admire this machine,i hope them a good hunting against Taliban scums.

-
Anyway,good step from India,the Afghans need badly attack helicopters to support their operations on the ground. A good gift since Afghanistan hasn't really the funds to buy such machines. I hope we follow India's step and give to friendly nations the equipments that we are retiring instead of scrapping them. Instead of throwing,you could make others happy ! (I think about African armies who are helping us in the fight against the terrorists,but do not have proper/better equipments)

Afghans are our brothers and their stability is priority for us.
But France is in Europe you dont have any volatile neighbourhood .But I agree with your perspective .It would be very helpful for your African allies.

On topic:We have already signed a deal with Americans for Apache most advanced version and LCH almost leared all of its tests and will be inducted around 200 in numbers .So we can supply more MI 35 to them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom