What's new

METRO BUS PROJECT(MISMANAGEMENT AND STUPIDITY OF SHAHBAZ SHARIF)

loled hard at raging losers crying in this thread. Fact is PMLN has done more than any other party has ever though of since the creation of pakistan. Most of you cant digest this fact because PMLNs quality work directy effects Zakat chor's U-turn party Potians. Insha Allah PMLN will come in power again.

Canada beth k baatain karna asaan hai itni dhood ki nehrain punjab mai beeh rahi hain tou wapis aja , Imran khan surely will win from punjab and other provinces now INSHA ALLAH

stupidity and pure jahalat of Pakistani people boils my blood. these are our few of so called educated people who can write in english but they can listen to stupid even dog stupid arguments and the worst part is they believe it so badly they cant even sleep at night waiting to expose this on PDF first thing in the morning. I feel pitty for your pathetic life people

Ganja had their chance , time for Imran khan

Imran came and gone, farewell
I can bet with any one 10000 dollars if PTI can win 5 NA seats, even Imran knows it and dont come on TV anymore excited about Tsunami. So what have Imran done so far for this country, created an army of twitter and face book warriors who know nothing but how to insult and gali galoch. yes babe thats our youth lets give them control of our country

dude ring road, kalma chawk, BRTS, cleaning system etc all of his works were done in the span of 1 and a half years, where is his performance for 3 early years before that

and lots and lots of more fake projects which were inagurated by shahbaz but went into the dark

he also took revenge of pervez ilahiwork and progress and what ever projects ilahi started got demolished for example some food street ilahi launched got failed, he also launched sundar industrial estate, kuch bana us ka? and he also launched many things which got thrown into the dark deliberately by takla brothers

and millions of corruption in BRTS which will come out if somebody tries to investigate in it

I remember in one of the post about Karachi you said you know more about Karachi because you live there. so why dont you give the same opportunity to people from Lahore

dude ring road, kalma chawk, BRTS, cleaning system etc all of his works were done in the span of 1 and a half years, where is his performance for 3 early years before that

and lots and lots of more fake projects which were inagurated by shahbaz but went into the dark

he also took revenge of pervez ilahiwork and progress and what ever projects ilahi started got demolished for example some food street ilahi launched got failed, he also launched sundar industrial estate, kuch bana us ka? and he also launched many things which got thrown into the dark deliberately by takla brothers

and millions of corruption in BRTS which will come out if somebody tries to investigate in it

come on dude ring road project is going on from last 4 years you living in lahore or karachi you know what about lahore ?? when SS came he started work on Ring road and major funds were utilized there then he came up with shalimar interchange consist of two under passes and flyover of 1 km then kalma chowk fly overs , widening of ferozpur road , Rebuilt of Multan Road on cost of 7 billion rupee , New parking plazas, spent millions of rupees on PHA for beautification of lahore then he brought buses in lahore , Canal Road Widening project which PML Q was unable to do, then he settled lahore waste management company do you think such things can be made in year are you blind ??

As a citizen of lahore i should vote SS cz he developed lahore alot as a citizen of punjab he doesnt deserve this vote and same goes as citizen of pakistan.

Bullcrap propaganda to make a good project look bad.....these assholes will never appreciate any public welfare project.

As a citizen of lahore i should vote SS cz he developed lahore alot as a citizen of punjab he doesnt deserve this vote .

exactly, his government was marred by corruption and incompetence, he developed lahore just to gain political leverage in punjab where as he forgot rest of punjab

if BRT was the need for lahore he muct have atleast started in the beginning but it was started in march 2012, and then the question that why did he rubbished lahore metro project of pervez ilahi

the guy is a joker

exactly, his government was marred by corruption and incompetence, he developed lahore just to gain political leverage in punjab where as he forgot rest of punjab

if BRT was the need for lahore he muct have atleast started in the beginning but it was started in march 2012, and then the question that why did he rubbished lahore metro project of pervez ilahi

the guy is a joker

Just surprised, if you were creating an elevated corridor, why didn't you go for Metro or monorail. I think the toughest part is constructing an elevated corridors in mid of the huge traffic, laying of railway tracks is such an easy task.

Just surprised, if you were creating an elevated corridor, why didn't you go for Metro or monorail. I think the toughest part is constructing an elevated corridors in mid of the huge traffic, laying of railway tracks is such an easy task.

because the guy is dumb and he is basically illiterate, he has zero administration skills, he wasted so much money on a pathetic project he should have persued the well studied and well planned project of lahore metro, its because he had a grudge against pervez ilahi and totally destroyed what pervez ilahi planned

I am going to vote PTI in the upcoming elections InshaAllah. But you know I can not put up with BS from MQM fanatics. This @darkinsky guy is an MQM fanatic. He posted this video on another thread. I immediately pointed out that it is strange that the host / Anchor is completely agreeing with the 'journalist' in everything that was being said. Complete agreement is not an anchor's job. He asks clever and challenging questions to get to the truth, including getting to the motivation of the person making allegations.

This video (now posted by @pkuser2k12) is motivated junk. It has no value. Some of the things said may well be true, but I would rather have a credible source do that. Not a joint PPP&MQM operation.

BRT has its problems. Shahbaz Sharif has his shortcomings, but MQM fanatics want to find fault with everyone everywhere. That is just their style, their SOP. They trade in muck, because that is what their leaders do and that is what they learn. For all NS's faults, I have never heard him use the sort of language Altaf Bhttakhore uses. Heck Imran Khan looses his cool too, but we know that he is a sincere person. And MQM fanatics do not spare him either. How can they? They are on a mission to convince the whole country that everyone is a thief and that only a certain Kala Chore can save our country. Pathetic.

I wish Shahbaz Sharif would combine forces with Imran. It is an impossibility, but nothing wrong with dreaming. I remember him wading into stagnant water to get to flood victims. He wastes no time once he notices something. He keeps officials on a very tight leash and they all fear him. That is what gets things going in Punjab. Some of his political decisions are negative, like yielding to MNAs and MPAs sometimes, but that is the sorry culture of PML(N). But I do think that Shahbaz Sharif means well and is chiefly responsible for whatever mileage PML(N) gets out of better governance of Punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:
stupidity and pure jahalat of Pakistani people boils my blood. these are our few of so called educated people who can write in english but they can listen to stupid even dog stupid arguments and the worst part is they believe it so badly they cant even sleep at night waiting to expose this on PDF first thing in the morning. I feel pitty for your pathetic life people

Imran came and gone, farewell
I can bet with any one 10000 dollars if PTI can win 5 NA seats, even Imran knows it and dont come on TV anymore excited about Tsunami. So what have Imran done so far for this country, created an army of twitter and face book warriors who know nothing but how to insult and gali galoch. yes babe thats our youth lets give them control of our country

Yar i came back from Pakistan last month. Here is the irony. Before going i had thought that PTI is like all over the country and they would sweep the elections. Interestingly, i was wrong and in fact found their popularity go down the drain. This recent IRI survey is absolutely correct. PML-N is miles ahead. I think they deserve the credit for what they have done. Besides development, Law and Order is very very good in Punjab. No other province is near it. I don't care what these so called 'youth' of PTI have to say. They are nothing but internet trolls. They are desperate and that act had brought them to bring Tsunami in their own party lol.

because the guy is dumb and he is basically illiterate, he has zero administration skills, he wasted so much money on a pathetic project he should have persued the well studied and well planned project of lahore metro, its because he had a grudge against pervez ilahi and totally destroyed what pervez ilahi planned

No! The underground rail project was going to cost more than 400 billion. We do not have that kind of money yet. Pervez Elahi's government had spent an astonishing amount of money on a technical study and proposal. Bit of corruption if you will. This BRT has cost around 30 Billion. Big difference. You do not know what you are talking about. You have probably never visited Lahore, and you are certainly not an Engineer. Does it ever occur to you that BRT does not negate an Urban rail project? You comment that SS is wasting money on Lahore at the expense of rest of Punjab. And in the same breath you criticize him for shelving a mega-expensive project? Hypocrisy?

You are just an MQM minion. You just want to discredit everyone in politics, administration, governance, etc... But we all know that behind the shiny face of Mustafa Kamal lurks Altaf Hussain.

You may comment on Karachi and you would be entitled to an opinion for having lived there. But please spare Lahore. We do not need your attention. We are OK without BhattaKhore mafia. We do not have Boribund corpses, and we sure do not feel inhibited in using mobile phones while walking on streets. Lahore has not sunk to the level of MQM's Karachi, and I hope it never does.

I am going to vote PTI in the upcoming elections InshaAllah. But you know I can not put up with BS from MQM fanatics. This @darkinsky guy is an MQM fanatic. He posted this video on another thread. I immediately pointed out that it is strange that the host / Anchor is completely agreeing with the 'journalist' in everything that was being said. Complete agreement is not an anchor's job. He asks clever and challenging questions to get to the truth, including getting to the motivation of the person making allegations.

This video (now posted by @pkuser2k12) is motivated junk. It has no value. Some of the things said may well be true, but I would rather have a credible source do that. Not a joint PPP&MQM operation.

BRT has its problems. Shahbaz Sharif has his shortcomings, but MQM fanatics want to find fault with everyone everywhere. That is just their style, their SOP. They trade in muck, because that is what their leaders do and that is what they learn. For all NS's faults, I have never heard him use the sort of language Altaf Bhttakhore uses. Heck Imran Khan looses his cool too, but we know that he is a sincere person. And MQM fanatics do not spare him either. How can they? They are on a mission to convince the whole country that everyone is a thief and that only a certain Kala Chore can save our country. Pathetic.

I wish Shahbaz Sharif would combine forces with Imran. It is an impossibility, but nothing wrong with dreaming. I remember him wading into stagnant water to get to flood victims. He wastes no time once he notices something. He keeps officials on a very tight leash and they all fear him. That is what gets things going in Punjab. Some of his political decisions are negative, like yielding to MNAs and MPAs sometimes, but that is the sorry culture of PML(N). But I do think that Shahbaz Sharif means well and is chiefly responsible for whatever mileage PML(N) gets out of better governance of Punjab.

you PMLN guys are trained under the shadow of jaahil ganja called nawaz who looted country twice.. daako like nawaz are born very rare in human history but when they do they loot the entire nation with such a pitty schemes like karz do mulk sanwaro, yellow cab schemes, and loads and loads of corruption, its only after musharraf you kicked the ceazy fat a$$ of nawaz paindoo to jail, and the ganja signed papers to allow his exile to saudi arab, what didnt he faced the charges he was accused of? and then the motta daako came after he cleared all his cases with chaplusi

chaplus lootera motta like nawaz will never feel enough wealth even after he fills his tummy by looting for 5 years and he will again shamelessly try to come back again just like zardari

this motta chor lives in a palace worth of billions of dollars where as the entire ppunjab lives in caves, and this motta still thinks he is a leader by not even approaching and meeting common people, he disgusts at being with common man

his entire party is a paindoo party filled withh illeterate goons who has big tummies, all haramaam ke kamai from haraam source

atleast MQM is a party who has literate people graduated from their respective universities who dont have palaces like raiwind and try to help people and not just show gimmicks of helping people

ager tumahara motta chor karachi se majority leta to karachi ka satyanaas ker dena tha us ganje motte ne

Last edited by a moderator:
No! The underground rail project was going to cost more than 400 billion. We do not have that kind of money yet. Pervez Elahi's government had spent an astonishing amount of money on a technical study and proposal. Bit of corruption if you will. This BRT has cost around 30 Billion. Big difference. You do not know what you are talking about. You have probably never visited Lahore, and you are certainly not an Engineer. Does it ever occur to you that BRT does not negate an Urban rail project? You comment that SS is wasting money on Lahore at the expense of rest of Punjab. And in the same breath you criticize him for shelving a mega-expensive project? Hypocrisy?

You are just an MQM minion. You just want to discredit everyone in politics, administration, governance, etc... But we all know that behind the shiny face of Mustafa Kamal lurks Altaf Hussain.

You may comment on Karachi and you would be entitled to an opinion for having lived there. But please spare Lahore. We do not need your attention. We are OK without BhattaKhore mafia. We do not have Boribund corpses, and we sure do not feel inhibited in using mobile phones while walking on streets. Lahore has not sunk to the level of MQM's Karachi, and I hope it never does.

Metro doesn't mean underground, it can be constructed totally as an elevated railway while Monorail is always elevated. Monorail need less material compared to elevated highway and extremely cheap to construct.

Imran Khan missed golden opportunities. Instead of having those massive jalsas 1 year ago, he should have done that now, near election months. Moreover, those intra-party elections are great but if he had done that like some time ago, maybe some of his old politicians would have left earlier. Time management was a basic thing he needed to accomplish. Also from what i've noticed, the thing about Imran is that he is too stubborn. Criticism is off the charts. If a person like Shahbaz Sharif has some credibility, it was not needed to call him 'shobaz' He makes me feel like he does not know how to play with general public to eventually increase vote bank...

No! The underground rail project was going to cost more than 400 billion. We do not have that kind of money yet. Pervez Elahi's government had spent an astonishing amount of money on a technical study and proposal. Bit of corruption if you will.

lol, a study before implementing the project is corruption, thats what ganja did, he didnt even bothered to hols a case study of the BRT project and planned it well because he didnt even pass a peela school, just came directly from farm and he wants to be a prime minister so that a paindoo becomes a PM of pakistanf

Back
Top Bottom