What's new

METRO BUS PROJECT(MISMANAGEMENT AND STUPIDITY OF SHAHBAZ SHARIF)

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
lol this really looks like similar case to rental power project, even worse, because punjab government will keep dragging this to 15 years

@Leader

Share this on PTI facebook pages...:pakistan:

Pakistani Punjab ko khaa gaye ye shareef!!! As a Punjabi, we need to REPLACE these f*ckers with someone else...

@Leader

Pakistani Punjab ko khaa gaye ye shareef!!! As a Punjabi, we need to REPLACE these f*ckers with someone else...

Cannot see the video... per yar jis ki aqal par parday pare hain woh kaham samjhay gaye...yeh nooners besharam hain, inhen Pakistan ka zara bhi khiyal nahi hai...

sahi kehtay hain na k kutti choran nal ralli hoi aye !!

@Leader

if imran believes it and is sincere he will go against this corruption and file a case in supreme court before shahbaz cuts the ribbon, other wise imran is no different

if imran believes it and is sincere he will go against this corruption and file a case in supreme court before shahbaz cuts the ribbon, other wise imran is no different

Imran isn't an investigative officer. He has better things to do.

Imran is no different? Have you tried him? hah! Stop talking from your arse and vote PTI...THEN..you can crticize all you want

Imran isn't an investigative officer. He has better things to do.

Imran is no different? Have you tried him? hah! Stop talking from your arse and vote PTI...THEN..you can crticize all you want

lol i said imran file a case, i didnt say imran make a case, obviously i know that imran is not a lawyer :lol:

and i said for his own benefit, if this failed project even runs for one month, the takla brothers will already get enough leverage in the elections and which is for imran's own detriment

Dont care about ganja brothers but we cant deny the fact that they transformed Lahore into a beautiful city with ring road/technology parks/cleaning up the city/BRT etc

Dont care about ganja brothers but we cant deny the fact that they transformed Lahore into a beautiful city with ring road/technology parks/cleaning up the city/BRT etc

dude ring road, kalma chawk, BRTS, cleaning system etc all of his works were done in the span of 1 and a half years, where is his performance for 3 early years before that

and lots and lots of more fake projects which were inagurated by shahbaz but went into the dark

he also took revenge of pervez ilahiwork and progress and what ever projects ilahi started got demolished for example some food street ilahi launched got failed, he also launched sundar industrial estate, kuch bana us ka? and he also launched many things which got thrown into the dark deliberately by takla brothers

and millions of corruption in BRTS which will come out if somebody tries to investigate in it

dude ring road, kalma chawk, BRTS, cleaning system etc all of his works were done in the span of 1 and a half years, where is his performance for 3 early years before that
my point was, at least they did something, what has PPP done? nothing, what has mqm done in karachi in terms of development in last few years? nothing.

my point was, at least they did something, what has PPP done? nothing, what has mqm done in karachi in terms of development in last few years? nothing.

not that i support PPP they are absolutely hopeless but

its not light nothing has been done in karachi since PPP took over, shahrah e quadeen, airport terminal flyover, afza altaf fly over, hyderabad mirpurkhas highway, wind farm in thatta and jamshoro, bridge over indus river etc

they actually didnt have a very good PR team like ganjas who printed millions of ads worth of millions of rupees just to drum about what they did

i bet a common guy never knew about this, but nawaz had all the planted PR about kalma chawk, laptop schemes etc

sab kay liye happy news, Shahbaz sharif has announced to inaugurate the BRTS on 10 feb and it will be free for 1 month, we can ride for free!!.

Source: his statment in express newspaper 2 days ago.
vote kharednay kay hay bahana.

loled hard at raging losers crying in this thread. Fact is PMLN has done more than any other party has ever though of since the creation of pakistan. Most of you cant digest this fact because PMLNs quality work directy effects Zakat chor's U-turn party Potians. Insha Allah PMLN will come in power again.

Back
Top Bottom