What's new

Meteor Crash Reportedly Injured Over 100 People In Russia

Asteroid buzzes, misses Earth _ unlike meteor

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The world is safe — at least from one asteroid.

A 150-foot cosmic rock hurtled safely past Earth on Friday.

It was the closest known flyby for a rock of its size, passing within 17,000 miles. That's closer than some satellites.

The flyby occurred just hours after a much smaller meteor exploded above Russia's Ural Mountains.

Astronomers say the two events were coincidental, and the objects were traveling in opposite directions. At least one scientist called it an exciting day and "like a shooting gallery here."

The asteroid was invisible to astronomers in the United States at the time of its closest approach on the opposite of the world. But in Australia, astronomers used binoculars and telescopes to watch the point of light speed across the clear night sky.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/asteroid-will-buzz-earth-miss-17150-miles

It looks like @isro2222 have joined reptilians and now taking revenge from humanoids

Last edited by a moderator:
@surya kiran its a law of universe.... Humans are 4th generation.... Previous 3 human generation were wiped out.... 5th generation human DNA ready. By 2015 and 2030 4th generation humans will be wiped out.... Only good karmic humans will live. My advice to humans that start doing good karma and recite mahamrityunjaya mantra and also gayatri mantra with surya mantra.... Btw surya kiran nickname is very positive.

@Lovelcon I don't think it was the reptilians or isro2222. They lack the technology. Maybe the tall grays did it.
@isro2222 Is my nickname positive?

One of my Professors was on CNN today discussing the meteor explosion over Russia today, and assessed the potential damage it could have caused had it and what scientist can do in future to counter such threats.

The damage could have been more if it hitted the residential area, It exploded in Mid Air, but the injured people are in 1000 not in 100.

It was really something out of movies. Feel bad for the injured but scientifically it was a great event and great job covering the footage. They were saying Russians have cemeras on their car dashboards cuz of mass corruption in their police, they wanna record everything in case a cop stops them.

There has been another meteorite in Spain on April 15, and another in Argentina on April 21.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom