What's new

Breaking : People injured after explosion in Instanbul - Turkey - reports

Heard that they have already captured the bomber.

Meanwhile lumber 1 is busy for the next song and press conference.

Allah hu akbar... what west made our part of world.. Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc. So easy to get explosives and kill people.
WE are living in difficult times no doubt. The War On Terror was a dark chapter for the pan-Islamic world.

But the countries you mentioned have NOT produced sensible leader(s) either. Afghanistan was hosting Al-Qaeda Network. Assad was harsh on his own people. Saddam was harsh on his own people. KSA ruined Yemen due to Houthi factor. Most unfortunate.

The WEST has no beef with multiple Muslim-majority countries in fact.

WE are living in difficult times no doubt. The War On Terror was a dark chapter for the pan-Islamic world.

But the countries you mentioned have NOT produced sensible leader(s) either. Afghanistan was hosting Al-Qaeda Network. Assad was harsh on his own people. Saddam was harsh on his own people. KSA ruined Yemen due to Houthi factor. Most unfortunate.

Pit pit ke thak gaya on PDF arguing with members about this fact. I'm glad you and I are on the same pagehere brother.

@RescueRanger
Bros.. I know the leadership was draconian, for that matter Kingships are too. I meant that wars wages by the US and its collation has destroyed the region, besides some internal conflicts etc, especially 2nd Iraq war and Syrian war.

Instability in the regios has affected everybody. Look at UKR-Russia war, so far but has affected Pakistan.

When there is no governance, there is no rule. These war ridden countries are actually den of war/feudal lords. Everyone has own sense of morality and rightness besides they are feeble and can be manipulated by a power. In such an environment, people are hired gun for anything. Same is true for mexico and other poor south americans..

@RescueRanger
Bros.. I know the leadership was draconian, for that matter Kingships are too. I meant that wars wages by the US and its collation has destroyed the region, besides some internal conflicts etc, especially 2nd Iraq war and Syrian war.

Instability in the regios has affected everybody. Look at UKR-Russia war, so far but has affected Pakistan.

When there is no governance, there is no rule. These war ridden countries are actually den of war/feudal lords. Everyone has own sense of morality and rightness besides they are feeble and can be manipulated by a power. In such an environment, people are hired gun for anything. Same is true for mexico and other poor south americans..
Great post. I love reading about South America and its socio-political tensions. Pakistanis should study the history of South America, some interesting examples to compare against.

Things heating up globally, its unfortunate that muslim countries are targetted thru terrorism by the evil zionist western powers.
Their nefarious plans can never succeed inshAllah, their quest fir power and almighty rule will only ruin them further.
We’re nearing the end times, buckle up brothers for real difficulties worldwide. True tests of faith and nerves.

The Turks aren't crazy. They are calling the culprits by their name. There is no doubt that the US continues to support PKK elements.

Sadly, in Pakistan we have army generals who overthrow their own government by siding with the Americans.

What a contrast.

It's the Krazy neoliberal pro-zionist Kurds

Nope... It's the Krazy Neoliberal Kurds ....

The Turks aren't crazy. They are calling the culprits by their name. There is no doubt that the US continues to support PKK elements.

Sadly, in Pakistan we have army generals who overthrow their own government by siding with the Americans.

What a contrast.

One got handed everything to it by the British, the other fought a war of independence.

The mentality of the people is different. Sharp contrast.

We can't blame the others, when our people are available to kill each other, its just the matter of right price, She should be ashamed of herself.

A member of the terrorist organization named Hüsam A., who was determined to have helped in the bomb attack in Beyoğlu, was captured in Syria. So far, 49 people have been detained in the operations, ranging from those providing logistical support to those hiding terrorists.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom