What's new

Metal music lounge

this should be a sticky!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahut ho gaya re... I think I will have to do something for all you metal lovers.

YouTube - Very funny Hindi Spiderman Song (Priceless Lame)

Now kill me BB and company...

Suprise gift vouchers who have the courage to watch this video full without falling and for those who can copy the dance.

Oh FOR GOD SAKE...

This is a thread about Metal... You could ve been trampled under military boots had you brought up this "Spider Man Spider Man" in real life amongst head bangers...

LOL

Thanks guys... You have posted some videos of bands I have nt even heard of... I have the whole discography of Nightwish but I guess I like Sacraments of Wilderness so much that never bothered listening to the whole albums...

There is so much stuff out there now... One cant help but be selective...

Oh and you folks should check out Anacrusis also... They are from the 80s but maybe you ll like them...

Infant Pakistani Metal Industry is doing Good!

Here is Meri Tarah By Mizrab

YouTube - MIZRAAB-MERI TARHAN

Well who said 'Pakistani metal industry doing good'?man all those rock bands have turned into pop,and metal into rock,then pop too,now there is no any cool band in Pakistan who deserves to be called 'pure metal' in my knowledge(.if there is so please share, i would love to listen to them.)

Well who said 'Pakistani metal industry doing good'?man all those rock bands have turned into pop,and metal into rock,then pop too,now there is no any cool band in Pakistan who deserves to be called 'pure metal' in my knowledge(.if there is so please share, i would love to listen to them.)

:partay: Joking

Thanks guys... You have posted some videos of bands I have nt even heard of... I have the whole discography of Nightwish but I guess I like Sacraments of Wilderness so much that never bothered listening to the whole albums...

There is so much stuff out there now... One cant help but be selective...

Oh and you folks should check out Anacrusis also... They are from the 80s but maybe you ll like them...

YouTube - ANACRUSIS : Sound The Alarm

I don't mind 80's metal music ;D. Never heard of ANACRUSIS before they were all right not that good imo tbh =p.

pak band-- i love this song from time stamp 4.35 onwards---

Back
Top Bottom