What's new

Metal music lounge

Circus Maximus....I have listening to this band like crazy. Very good progressive stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can play a few songs on the guitar... Never took the hobby seriously but you can certainly call me a metal head...

Long live the Rebellion!!!! ;)

Could nt find the original video for this on youtube but it shows the conflict in occupied Palestine...

YouTube - SEPULTURA TERRITORY (Donnington 94)

I was thinking of this video after a long long time... perhaps the only good song by the band...

YouTube - Nightwish - Sacrament Of Wilderness

Discovered these crazy folks back in 2003...

YouTube - 06. Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion - Leader of the Rats
If you think thats the only good song by nightwish then i sugest you look into them a bit more :)

Could nt find the original video for this on youtube but it shows the conflict in occupied Palestine...

YouTube - SEPULTURA TERRITORY (Donnington 94)

I was thinking of this video after a long long time... perhaps the only good song by the band...

YouTube - Nightwish - Sacrament Of Wilderness

Discovered these crazy folks back in 2003...

YouTube - 06. Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion - Leader of the Rats

'Sacrament of Wilderness' is indeed a great song but,they got more cool songs.I would sugguest you to give them a try.Songs like 'she is my sin,nemo,bless the child,wishmater,stargazers,i wish i had an angel,.............

Guys,i am fan of groove metal too.I like bands like devildriver,lamb of god..can anyone sugguest me more groove bands....

Back
Top Bottom