What's new

Metal music lounge

Metallica is no more a Metal Band for me! It is changed alot!

I never liked 'metallica'.only few songs like 'nothing else matters',master of puppet' and 'no leaf clover' .and they are heavy metal more than thrash,but still people say them thrash and compare them to 'slayer'.'anthrax' and 'megadeth'.:disagree:

I never liked 'metallica'.only few songs like 'nothing else matters',master of puppet' and 'no leaf clover' .and they are heavy metal more than thrash,but still people say them thrash and compare them to 'slayer'.'anthrax' and 'megadeth'.:disagree:

I was a big fan of Metallica, infact I started listening Metal due to Metallica. Old Metallica's songs are still on top in my favorites' list but Load and Reload was start when they started to suck!

Enter Sandman (Metallica's live performance in Russia 1991)

As far as Metallica's comparison with Megadeth is concerned! They used be very similar in many aspects, infact a Metallica's Guitarist swithched to Megadeth, so some similarity is expected.

My Favourite Metallica's Single:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, has anyone heard Mastodon.

^You might have heard this song in NFS: MW

Anyone likes Opeth, Meshuggah, PT?

eh if by PT you mean porcupine tree then yes i am a huge fan of them they are my fav band . Steven wilson is a great man sometimes i even go as far as calling him God =o.

I am a more of a prog nerd then a metal head now :P.

Any instrumentalist here ??
I have covered Cradle of ***** NYMPHETAMINE and COB's Bed of Razors in my college.

\m/

eh if by PT you mean porcupine tree then yes i am a huge fan of them they are my fav band . Steven wilson is a great man sometimes i even go as far as calling him God =o.

I am a more of a prog nerd then a metal head now :P.

Yes metal is too repetitive for prog lovers.

:yahoo:

I didn't know this thread existed. Nice to see some metal listeners on the forum. I am a progressive metal listener and musician.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom