What's new

Mental Indian Hacks Nine To Death

Discuss the topic only, this is not local news, when a Indian member has no problem in posting news about a boy killed in Karachi or a policeman killed in Chillas (a place which half the Indians don't even know where is) or a man killed due to a land dispute in some village, then you should also have no problem in discussing this.

Any more posts about the member or about the point of the thread will not be tolerated. If you have got a problem, make a new thread in GHQ/Referees room.

well said,when I posted once about indian crime,they all started to attack me personally,i was silent long ago,but after your support i am now gonna speak again.thanks!

Discuss the topic only, this is not local news, when a Indian member has no problem in posting news about a boy killed in Karachi or a policeman killed in Chillas (a place which half the Indians don't even know where is) or a man killed due to a land dispute in some village, then you should also have no problem in discussing this.

Any more posts about the member or about the point of the thread will not be tolerated. If you have got a problem, make a new thread in GHQ/Referees room.

Ok It is allowed to change the thread title?

What's wrong with the title...?

Man was mental---check

Man was Indian---check

He hacked people to death---check

He killed nine---check.

So...?

Okey Carry ON good for you

RIP

Just Depressing news from around the world these days.....

Anyways, coming back to topic, sad news.

RIP to all the dead, a incident like this happened in Lahore a couple of months ago as well, a relative killed a whole family and his mother, then posed as a grieving relative to the police outside the house, he was later caught.

Mental disturbance and depression can do alot to a person's state of mind.

RIP..

.ye indians females kay pechay kun parh gaye hai :D

Anyways, coming back to topic, sad news.

RIP to all the dead, a incident like this happened in Lahore a couple of months ago as well, a relative killed a whole family and his mother, then posed as a grieving relative to the police outside the house, he was later caught.

Mental disturbance and depression can do alot to a person's state of mind.

To be honest, it's really frightening to think that person can become so imbalance that he can brutally kill two year olds.

Sir, you're a great and honourable man.

I would marry my daughter to you but unlike Indian households, we have to get permission and ask what her opinion is.

We can't just send her off to your home over whatever I, as her father, seems to be acceptable like in India.

Uh...:what:

Also, can I obsequiously request you to make the Pak-Tamil Friendship thread a sticky?

I have given enough information on the subject and a user by the name of @manlion has enough knowledge to debate with them while I am gone.

That thread is going haywire...

Last edited by a moderator:
]

I often edit what I write so you might need to look at it again.

]
That thread is going haywire...

I didn't suck up to you to get this response.

@nuclearpak :omghaha: tum bhabhi se pitne walay ho:omghaha:

Polygamy, my friends, is a blessing. Also, re-read what I wrote as I edit after posting my magical displays of writing, only second to Shakespeare and the translators of the KJV.

It's how an artist judges their art - after the completion of the final painting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom