What's new

Mental Indian Hacks Nine To Death

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Raipur: A mentally unstable man carried out a bloodbath in Chhattisgarh's impoverished tribal-dominated Balrampur district on Thursday, axing to death nine girls and women aged between 2-65 years, police and eyewitnesses said.
The bodies of four female adults and five minors, were lying in a pool of blood for hours in the terror-hit Barhatola village under Samri police station, and the accused, Pandu Nageshia, 35, was tracked down when Balrampur District Collector CR Prasanna and Superintendent of Police GS Darro reached there with a police contingent.
"Its brutal killings by a man who is reportedly mentally unstable," Prasanna told IANS over phone from the village which comes under state's northern region, more than 400 km from Raipur.
VideoPhotoGallery
The bodies of four female adults and five minors, were lying in a pool of blood for hours in the terror-hit Barhatola village.
"I am too in a state of shock after visiting the village and watching dead bodies scattered outside a house where the deceased belonging to two to three families had assembled as their male family members had gone out on daily work," he said.
Prasanna along with Darro found extremely difficult to console several poverty-hit tribal people whose innocent relatives were butchered.
Unfolding details of the shocking incident, Darro, quoting eye-witnesses, said Nageshia, who was armed with a sharp-edged weapon "tangia", suddenly went on a killing spree at around 1.30 pm and no one had an idea why he killed the nine - identified as Lalki Bai (60), Kusum Nageshia (4), Manju Nageshia (3), Sitamuni Bai (25), Priyanka (2), Machki Bai (65), Kalgi Bai (60), Sangeeta (10) and Sanjeeta (3).

Chhattisgarh: Man axes nine women to death

how is this news related to defence? ?
windjammer sahab, plz ab aisi news to post na karein...

how is this news related to defence? ?
windjammer sahab, plz ab aisi news to post na karein...
Simply height of idiocy.

The legendary Jammer at it again.
Starting threads on local news of India is a very old habit of him, this time again trying very hard to paint India's dark image.

Simply height of idiocy.

The legendary Jammer at it again.
Starting threads on local news of India is a very old habit of him, this time again trying very hard to paint India's dark image.

Indians shouldn't talk about idiocy.....if a Hindu girl converts or goes missing somewhere in Pakistan, that becomes your national interest but a blood bath of nine females, just becomes local news.......only because it happened in India. !! :cheesy:

Indians shouldn't talk about idiocy.....if a Hindu girl converts or goes missing somewhere in Pakistan, that becomes your national interest but a blood bath of nine females, just becomes local news.......only because it happened in India. !! :cheesy:

well said........please make more post on same topic please..........:omghaha:

Err... I'm reasonably sure that the majority interest in what happens to a Hindu girl in Pakistan is because many feel a connection because of belonging to the same religion. I'm slightly confused about your interest in this mental chap's doings...........:what:

It's the same as when fellow pakistanis take extereme interest in India's matter related to muslims and try to give communal colors to it.

Err... I'm reasonably sure that the majority interest in what happens to a Hindu girl in Pakistan is because many feel a connection because of belonging to the same religion. I'm slightly confused about your interest in this mental chap's doings...........:what:

Well the Indian connection doesn't stop at the Hindu level......every loud sound in Pakistan draws their attention .....in a faint hope that it may be another bomb....not to mention the interest shown by Indians when two policemen were recently gunned down in Gilgit. !!

From poverty to Dalits to Rape to mentally challenged people to?

Well the Indian connection doesn't stop at the Hindu level......every loud sound in Pakistan draws their attention .....in a faint hope that it may be another bomb....not to mention the interest shown by Indians when two policemen were recently gunned down in Gilgit. !!

Revenge on the internet? :eek:

Discuss the topic only, this is not local news, when a Indian member has no problem in posting news about a boy killed in Karachi or a policeman killed in Chillas (a place which half the Indians don't even know where is) or a man killed due to a land dispute in some village, then you should also have no problem in discussing this.

Any more posts about the member or about the point of the thread will not be tolerated. If you have got a problem, make a new thread in GHQ/Referees room.

remorse for the death of humanity

RIP to the girls....Wonder why he had a problem with females :blink:

No because those females were killed by mentally ill fella and we are not converting muslim girls.

So you mean to say he is ....................MENTAL

Back
Top Bottom