What's new

Mental Health Corner

i am depression patient who used to have severe panic and anxiety attacks, i had PTSD and also have ADHD and find it very hard to focus on one task, often i get into trouble at work because i am taken as lack luster person who is very laid back, little do they know the struggles, i am aware of my condition and working on it, i how ever do need prayers.

i am depression patient who used to have severe panic and anxiety attacks, i had PTSD and also have ADHD and find it very hard to focus on one task, often i get into trouble at work because i am taken as lack luster person who is very laid back, little do they know the struggles, i am aware of my condition and working on it, i how ever do need prayers.

You have to find a workaround your emotional challenges over the decades I experimented a lot with my challenges escapism in may be alcohol or others is the worst, meditation, reading an interesting fiction may be some really lengthy stuff like david weber or L Modesitt Jr, but for those time you are in the office best treatment I have ever come across is the continuous tasbeeh of Astaghfar.

Quran is the universal truth, and the ayah I mentioned in my previous post second part roughly translates is "it is in the remembrance of Allah where hearts find comfort"

1600755722923.png

@Zarvan , @baqai

Hope you guys are doing fine, hoping you did try astaghfar. I have prayer for you.
It is my time now.

Hey thanks for asking, i am fine and holding up, i guess getting covid and than not having a job and financial problems are taking a toll, InshaAllah things will sort out, duwa mai yaad rakhain

Prayers!

@Zarvan I hope you are feeling better.

And as for Shadi please do dua for me. Seriously in no mood to live alone and the fear is growing in my mind and resulting in some not so good thoughts

Loneliness can indeed be daunting. It feels like you are incomplete and makes one yearn for companionship.

Depressive episode can make all the thoughts and scenarios one think in their mind pretty negative and worse.

There are few things to always keep in mind. The way one thinks at night beofre sleeping is different than the morning with a fresh mind. So always try to think after sleeping, not before. The pre-sleep thinking mostly doesn't even happen.

Zarvan bro, you already know in today's world, marriage has become way difficult and society is degrading... So struggling to become a better person and only seeking correct and righteous path is also Jihad in a way...
Despair is not an option. We have trials in our life and Allah also tests us in different ways.

I experience depressive episodes despite being on anti-depressants. But for me, I clung to Islam to keep me sailing. I think otherwise, I might have simply suicided by now. It doesn't mean everyone does that, for many it might not even work, but in my opinion, I think you will also find it useful and effective and thus, I am suggesting it to you. Grasp anything that helps you keep going.

Remember, every cloud has a silver lining. We just have to endure whatever negatively we face and remain steadfast.

Believe in yourself and belief in Allah. IA, things will become better!

P.S: (I am saying these things and sharing the video not just for yourself, but for myself too. I need all this advice as much as you)

Sarcastic meme, just to make the mood lighter.
images(17).jpg

Attachments

• images(17).jpg
    images(17).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 29
I have a psychological disease known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD). I have been visiting a psychiatrist for years now but he is out of town so cannot contact him. Due to my disease I have serious anger issues and irritation and I'm not feeling well now. Can a doctor please suggest me some ways how can I control my anger and irritation? It would be of great help. Thank you.

I have a psychological disease known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder(OCD). I have been visiting a psychiatrist for years now but he is out of town so cannot contact him. Due to my disease I have serious anger issues and irritation and I'm not feeling well now. Can a doctor please suggest me some ways how can I control my anger and irritation? It would be of great help. Thank you.
Before bed drink 1 glass of this. All your problems will be solved and the Earth will feel lighter as well.
Clorox-Disinfecting-Bleach2.png

It's a joke. Don't actually do it. You will die.

Last edited:

Sorry you are feeling so bad lately. Cant you go to a different doctor ? or was the previous was a private practice ? I think you should not reply on the internet for advice, and if you do, then ask at websites catered to such cases

take care

Back
Top Bottom