What's new

Mental Health Corner

A MGTOW? I believe the same. Marriage actually causes more problems if you're not OK with yourself. And having kids makes it worst. We should chase excellence and everything would follow. That's why I referred to the gentleman going for counseling and not shadi. Would you like to write an article about it? I'd help you but as I'm too busy maybe I can discuss it with you, help you edit it and make it empirical? What do you say?

So another thread got hijacked by this marriage tamasha. It is quite distasteful to have every social thread destroyed by people who have been indoctrinated to believe marriage is key to a successful life.

A MGTOW? I believe the same. Marriage actually causes more problems if you're not OK with yourself. And having kids makes it worst. We should chase excellence and everything would follow. That's why I referred to the gentleman going for counseling and not shadi. Would you like to write an article about it? I'd help you but as I'm too busy maybe I can discuss it with you, help you edit it and make it empirical? What do you say?

Success, Salvation and Satisfaction lie in practicing moderation.

When exploitation becomes cultural practice on a mass scale MGTOW type movements breed successfully.

I always say the most alpha of the male is the most feminist out there.

However it is easy to lose your sense of security in Pakistan where east meets west casually without any concern.

Enlighten the bros!
Success, Salvation and Satisfaction lie in practicing moderation.

When exploitation becomes cultural practice on a mass scale MGTOW type movements breed successfully.

I always say the most alpha of the male is the most feminist out there.

However it is easy to lose your sense of security in Pakistan where east meets west casually without any concern.

Brother, only a psychiatrist can prescribe such medications. I would advise you to see one ASAP. Gastro or any other doctor has no business doing this and psychiatric medications are very complicated to manage and have side effects. Kindly, visit a psychiatrist and show him the diagnosis.

Thank you, hope it helps.

Many people don't know the difference between a "Psychiatrist" and a "Psychologist". Psychiatrist is a proper MBBS medical doctor with a specialization in medicine for psychological diseases and hence is allowed by law to prescribe such medicines for the patients. But a "psychologist" is just a master degree holder in human psychology without any MBBS medical doctor degree, so a "psychologist" is only limited to provide "sitting sessions" on psychological issues for a patient suffering from some psychological disorder like depression etc.

Yes, prescribing medication is not our field. I told the gentleman the same.
Many people don't know the difference between a "Psychiatrist" and a "Psychologist". Psychiatrist is a proper MBBS medical doctor with a specialization in medicine for psychological diseases and hence is allowed by law to prescribe such medicines for the patients. But a "psychologist" is just a master degree holder in human psychology without any MBBS medical doctor degree, so a "psychologist" is only limited to provide "sitting sessions" on psychological issues for a patient suffering from some psychological disorder like depression etc.

Sure, brother, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll PM you and we can discuss this tomorrow, if you don't mind? I have to be somewhere and I'll catch you tomorrow, if it's ok? Thank you for reaching out. IA, it'll get better and we'd have the support you need.
I have seen this thread many days ago and want to tell about my OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ) started at when I'M at the age of 12. It started when I was forced to swallow a toffee by my Qari ( a Quran Teacher ) till then my life has changed. "I also want to discuss with @jaibi about that in PM that what should I do now because this disorder still untreated that's why my half of life is completely stuck in one phase and can't been proceeding forward through one phase". My parents are not that educated to figure it out at that time because of lack of education or lack of you can say it knowledge about this mental disorder.

I have struggled a lot don't know about it, till now when I came to an age of 30. I have been to Psychiatrist when my symptoms gets worse when I started to fear my one good class fellow at the age of 17, whom is completely innocent and used to play with us. That psychiatrist medicine worked well on me, I instantly started to stop worry about unknown things don't know what he prescribed me maybe it was SSIR'S or something else which keep brain excessive chemical balance or something else couple of prescription, apart from that I get well and get good marks in my current class which I was in at that moment.

But the worst thing is that I didn't go to that doctor again and not completed my full treatment I don't want to share more on here because may be from my family will recognize me here @jaibi please share with me your personnel contact because I was posting after a long time just to talk with you either way I'M a very old member of this forum but not a regular poster.

Personality. Indeed.

It is rather intruiging that everyone is so unique... How does this happen?

Why is it necessary for an individual to have Ego?

Yet... most moral traditions prompt to let go of it... self negation is called Love! Love thy will be done!!!

Or is Love also an expression of Ego as well?

Emotion. The Movement of Ego. Indeed.

Where does all this come from and where does this go?

There is enormus body of research available for a keen student to dive in these gourges! Head first, perhaps?

It is, perhaps, valuable to understand the role of ReptilianBrain in the formation of personality. Perhaps it is the Core of Personality afterall.

Is it possible that the Core is actually making us what we are or what we are not?

brain_image.jpg

Then comes the MamalBrain to temper its coldness and to top it off Neocortex?

Life is, perhaps, governed by Only Two Emotions... Pain and Pleasure.

Fear is, perhaps, a survival tool to avoid Pain... Yes, perhaps it is!

Now it might be so that the Compostion of ReptilianBrain is the main driver of what we become...and this gets Checked n Balanced by both MamalBrain and Neocortex so that we as humans don't go...full retard, coldblooded reptilians in our daily lives.

Studies show conclusively about the Function of Lying in daily life...and how many times an individual lies... again keen student can jump in head first!

Is it even possible to speak Truth in an environment where it would be against survival?

Once again the degree of lying is imperative... Compulsive behaviour is not the focus here... that brings us into PersonalityDisorder arena..

Is it also possible that both the 'truth' and 'lying' are driven by Survival and composition of ReptilianBrain...and its overall relationship with other two computing systems within an 'individual'?

Perhaps it would be a great study to baseline overall Personality of a nation? See whether it has ReptilianBrain dominence or not? Culture afterall is a set of Conditioning and Repititions of the establish norms...

Would it be helpful for mental health recievers and practioners to look at the overall composition of human brains arrangement within the skull of an individual to determine correct remedies/therapies?

As we transition to Post-Industrial era and into TransHumanism of Artificial Intelligence... Mental Health would become even more necessary...

We have spent last Ten Thousands Years in a very different manner than what we are now required to do.. from family relationships to gender relationship to our own Ego's place in a world.

TheBraveNewWorld
is totally different that what our ThreeBrains were configured to do?

Can we make evolutionary jump?

Is it even possible given the overall computing/processing power of our ThreeBrains?

If we do succeed in making this 'jump' what we would be? Still Humans in the Classical sense or would we become something else?

Never before in Human History did we have so much information available to everyone on the Planet at the same time... yet we don't see advancement equally spread. Why?

Does HumanBlueprint govern the overall brain function? Can we change it?

So much has been written about separation between the HumanSpecies.. one becoming SuperIntelligent..than the rest... GeneticEngineering is here...and working quietly... so who knows...

Survival. Emotion. Pain. Pleasure.

Would it be valuable to speculate on the growing TechnoFeudalism and increasing gap between Havez n Havenotz?

Escapism is also a form of avoiding Pain? Is it survial mechanism?

What would be overall Quanitifcation of Emotion for a human throughout his/her life-span? How does EndocrineSystem effect it throughout?

@jaibi

Sometimes, life feels so low, So low that you see no point in breathing, but you have to continue :(:(.

Too many goals to achieve but the failure to initiate something great, and the lack of confidence to, makes one feel very down ...

I am going through this from some days...

Sometimes, life feels so low, So low that you see no point in breathing, but you have to continue :(:(.

Too many goals to achieve but the failure to initiate something great, and the lack of confidence to, makes one feel very down ...

I am going through this from some days...

Pump iron..

This is humble request to any one who reads this. For past few days I am suffering from severe attack of depression, I am trying my best to fight it back but it's getting really difficult now. Please do dua for me.

This is humble request to any one who reads this. For past few days I am suffering from severe attack of depression, I am trying my best to fight it back but it's getting really difficult now. Please do dua for me.
Brother, you can try to open up, try to identify the root concerns you have “Anxiety”, List them down, open up with your close circle/family and try to overcome.

Although easy said than done, come on, why are you depressed ? Loneliness ? If yes then why ???? No friends or you are not accepted by others socially ?

Back
Top Bottom