What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

7b1431efa387a312002221b09c3c2b91.1280.1280.jpg

:smitten:

Why would anyone wear old dial watches when we have cell phones and wearables ?

I need budget chronograph for daily use any suggestion ? will be highly appreciated.

1. Zenith, Audemers Piguet, JLC (Jaeger LeCoultre), Patek, A. Lange & Sohne

2. IWC (International Watch Company), Vintage Rare Rolex, Breguet, Ulysse Nardin

3. Contemporary Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Blancpain

4. Ebel, Breitling, Chopard, Panerai, Sinn, Graham, Hublot

5. Tag Heuer, Tissot

6. Oris, Hamilton, Orient

7. Seiko, Citizen, Swatch, Suunto

8. Victorinox, Wenger, Timex

9. Bulova, Bulgari, Movado, Skagen, All the Fashion Watches (Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Nixon, etc)

I'm a wristwatch enthusiast. Being a student, the most expensive watch i bought with my money is a little over 1.5K, planning to get an Omega or Rolex soon.
need to gift a watch around 1000 u.s dollars. What can i get???

cant even get a speed master in that range:(

1. Zenith, Audemers Piguet, JLC (Jaeger LeCoultre), Patek, A. Lange & Sohne

2. IWC (International Watch Company), Vintage Rare Rolex, Breguet, Ulysse Nardin

3. Contemporary Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Blancpain

4. Ebel, Breitling, Chopard, Panerai, Sinn, Graham, Hublot

5. Tag Heuer, Tissot

6. Oris, Hamilton, Orient

7. Seiko, Citizen, Swatch, Suunto

8. Victorinox, Wenger, Timex

9. Bulova, Bulgari, Movado, Skagen, All the Fashion Watches (Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Nixon, etc)

Sir most of the watch companies you named definitely not budget (for me :() except Seiko, Citizen etc
I will go for seiko ananta or citizen eco drive. My current watch is Seiko military corno gets quite old.
7t32-7f09-9-medium.jpg

For thousand dollars, Baume Et Mercier, Tag Heuer. Entry level Breitling and Omega starts at 1600 is believe. If the person is a guy, and is an motor sport enthusiast, give him a Breitling.

Sir most of the watch companies you named definitely not budget (for me :() except Seiko, Citizen etc
I will go for seiko ananta or citizen eco drive. My current watch is Seiko military corno gets quite old.
7t32-7f09-9-medium.jpg

Kenneth Kole, Bulova, Bvlgari, Victorinox, Swatch are all value for money watches.

Every man will look good in this outfit.

bentley-continental-gt-02.jpg

@jamahir ;)

though i am not a great fan of the private car i agree that the above dress makes a fine dress for men, though even better would be the same shape done by german tailoring.

or russian...

l_3.jpg

or a elongated version of this...

is-your-car-not-cutting-it-anymore-upgrade-to-the-ripsaw-ev2-luxury-tank2-730x510.jpg

Exactly, a classic watch separates man from hippies. :D

additionally, there are only two jewellery items allowed for any self-respecting gentleman - the classic watch and cuff-links.

Are we discussing hair styles for men as well ??

I want to have new look for my next overseas trip this month and I want to try new hair style.I like short hair so I am thinking of Brad Pitt, fury look :).

please Any suggestion ??

More details for well informed suggestions are as follow. I am 5 10 , broad shoulders, athletically muscullar 160 pound guy with oval face and wheatish complexion.

Any hair style advice from 'experts' are well come :).

how about brad pitt in "inglorious basterds", though with a proper pencil mustache...

brad-pitt-hairstyle-in-Inglourious-basterds_zpsabcea6c0.jpg

or val kilmer in "the ghost and the darkness", but with very close trimming/shaving around the ears...

images-3-jpg.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-08-25-10h23m25s27.jpg

or mr. clark gable with the side-parting and the pencil... makes for a distinguished-looking gentleman...

pic-gable-clark.jpg

or mr. gable with the side-parting, the pencil and some strands of your oiled/gelled crowning glory falling down the forehead... i assure you the ladies love the falling hair, as i accidentally found last year...

clark-gable-callwild91.jpg

or how about the clooney...

62593f4d221c9eb31e9c6a05cbb9b595.jpg

all the above styles suit any face shape and are classic so will be respectable and dignified in any country.

Last edited:
though i am not a great fan of the private car i agree that the above dress makes a fine dress for men, though even better would be the same shape done by german tailoring.

or russian...

l_3.jpg

or a elongated version of this...

is-your-car-not-cutting-it-anymore-upgrade-to-the-ripsaw-ev2-luxury-tank2-730x510.jpg

additionally, there are only two jewellery items allowed for any self-respecting gentleman - the classic watch and cuff-links.

I'm fan of British Automotive Engineering, probably A Bentley Continental GT or an Aston Martin Vantage V8 will be in the order soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom