What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

omega Speedmaster Mark II

HeBYnQE.jpg

seiko sarb- omega speed master - rolex explorer1 - jlc master control - then one of the holy trinity

:-)

honourable mentions would be IWC Mark XVII, Omega Aqua Terra. railmaster was also a nice versatile watch

Brands That Tend To Depreciate The Least*
  • Patek Philippe
  • Rolex
  • A. Lange & Sohne
  • Vacheron Constantin
  • Jaeger Lecoultre

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Apollo 11 “40th Anniversary” Limited Edition: in steel on the left, in platinum on the right
P1EmF4Z.jpg

Moon and Master Eight Days Perpetual 40
D5fJ7IH.png

i actually liked the other two colours upon physically looking aat it.. ended up buying jlc master control ---- and managed to break it in under a month on a wedding
DGC8PVi.jpg
got it back-- repaired :-)

A. Lange & Söhne Datograph Perpetual Tourbillon
G5mC9iI.jpg

Some of the Grand Seiko watches run on Seiko’s high-end movement, the Seiko Spring Drive. It’s a movement that took engineer Yoshikazu Akahane over twenty years to perfect, during which time he endured countless setbacks and created over 600 prototypes. To date, it is the only commercially available wristwatch technology capable of truly creating a continuous movement of the second hand, instead of the traditional beats per time unit as seen in quartz or mechanical watches.

8KcBcsb.jpg

Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Reference 3940
GD3HvGd.jpg

VC Overseas
htsC3P2.jpg

Milgauss
jYiGpSw.jpg

explorer i
cwcr6Li.jpg

Aqua Terra
i8f6B7L.jpg

HFWAa9i.jpg

Railmaster
V9PbgfV.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson is a stated admirer:

"And then one day, in Hong Kong, I saw it. A new Omega. It’s called the Railmaster and it is a thing of unparalleled beauty. There is no button that owners think will call for help if they find themselves in a crashing helicopter on Kilimanjaro, it is not waterproof to 8,000 metres, there is no stopwatch, there is no swivelling bezel to tell you how much air you have left in your tanks and you even have to wind it up every morning or it will stop. Plainly this is a watch for the sedentary soul. The man with no hang glider or mini sub in his garage. I bought it in an instant."

Our Pakistan Fashion Industry Went Insane With Menswear

When you hear the word ‘fashion’, the first thing that comes to your mind is the latest fashion trend of the season. But, sometimes when you actually have a glimpse of that collection, you actually say “is this a joke or what?”. Check out these attires by our famous Pakistani designers who were not in their complete state of mind while designing these menswear.

1. He was feeling shy, so he needed a dupatta..

2. Because wearing a trouser is too mainstream..

3. This time, the guy will get the ‘moonh dikhayi from his bride’..

4. Because our public buses weren’t enough…

5. Height of confidence.. feeling pink?

Tudor Ranger
bXQxM8w.jpg

Mark XVI
y5E7M4q.jpg

Longines Conquest Classic
x8xzTQI.jpg

SBGA105
NnjrcIL.jpg

sir, i cant afford vc-overseas... the 2nd one is rolex-explorer1.. i can afford but i consider rolex a snobbish brand worn by people who are showing off

ive posted some watches here with no tachymeter.. and simple design--- its a shame that railmaster is not produced any more

what is your suggestion out of the above pics in todays posts?
@Rashid Mahmood i am tilting towards grand seiko

SBGX061
2oOxLh3.jpg

Tudor Ranger

SBGA105
NnjrcIL.jpg

sir, i cant afford vc-overseas... the 2nd one is rolex-explorer1.. i can afford but i consider rolex a snobbish brand worn by people who are showing off

ive posted some watches here with no tachymeter.. and simple design--- its a shame that railmaster is not produced any more

what is your suggestion out of the above pics in todays posts?
@Rashid Mahmood i am tilting towards grand seiko

A good choice the Grand Seiko.
The Omega Sea Master is also a piece to be considered.

.123.jpg
.212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom