What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

Ewwwww..... Apple. Android. Yuk. Yuk. A watch should never be digital, specially smart.

I believe this watch can pass on as my preferred choice, but prices starts at 5K.

0002480_0_Large.jpg

Patek Phillipe starts at around 6k USD i believe, I'm getting some pre owned Rolexes at around 2-2.5k, but those doesn't catch my fancy either.

Bro, I wouldn't wear a pre-owned watch unless its from a close family member..

The way I look at it, a watch bring you luck of time...when you wear someones else's watch, you're taking over their luck and time...
Many people use the same concept with diamonds..especially the unlucky ones are said to bring bad fortune to whoever owns its (read Hope diamond)

But thats just me...

Tag was my fathers first gift to me as a teenager. Just can't get over the horrible memory of everyone owning the EXACT same one. So maybe it's a personal issue for me only.

redeemed it a bit after buying zenith al premo movement

as a simple introduction, there are three types of cravats - (a). the pre-tied cravat, which is a awkward and rubbish modern contraption that comes with a velcro mechanism and is meant for those who don't know how to tie a cravat or for those who are in a vulgar hurry or for 10-year-old boys, (b). the traditional "bladed" cravat , (c). any suitably-sized scarf or muffler that can be worn as cravat.

a pre-tied "cravat"... best avoided...

fairmont-green-papworth-lge.jpg

the "bladed" traditional cravat...

tie-cravat-lge-1.jpg

the silk scarf of suitable length ( or a suitably thin silk-wool mix muffler )...

RL-poppy2331.1L.jpg

a lange sohne , longines, iwc, omega etc fall under the top4
you can chech them out

Honestly, I haven't seen any IWC or A Lange Sohne below 6 k. And Longines is utter crap. Omega I might prefer out of those.

I can stretch it, but comfortable around 1500-2000 range. I guess I can get entry level Breitling, the ones I like goes for like 4-5K.

If Im not mistaken, Tag Hauer falls in that range..but then again, it depends on your definition of luxury..

Tag was my fathers first gift to me as a teenager. Just can't get over the horrible memory of everyone owning the EXACT same one. So maybe it's a personal issue for me only.
ive very fond memories of casio-

Out of the ones mentioned, Omega has some personality.

Omega, Breitling are my preferred brands, Tag Heuer to some extent, Mom will gift me a Rolex on my PhD commencement. Maybe a Patek Philippe should be in line of acquisition in near future. :)

bhai sahebs, there is enough discussion on watches on this thread... please concentrate on clothing and other accessories.

i wear the most simple automatic watch - a titan sonata.

let me say this, the man's watch and cufflinks are the only jewellery any self-respecting gentleman should be allowed, and the watch should be simple and dignified.

bhai sahebs, there is enough discussion on watches on this thread... please concentrate on clothing and other accessories.

i wear the most simple automatic watch - a titan sonata.

let me say this, the man's watch and cufflinks are the only jewellery any self-respecting gentleman should be allowed, and the watch should be simple and dignified.

I'm a Denim Jeans, a white T-shirt and a leather shoes kind of guy. Nothing much to discuss over there. :\

Back
Top Bottom