What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

Tag Heuer Aquaracer
Seven Friday P3/1

however i would save money for a starting range watch from the big4

I would pay slightly more than 1500 and go for a Bell and Ross...

bell-ross-aviation-watches-main.jpg

Meh, looks like a watch for a teenager.

Meh, looks like a watch for a teenager.

Buddy..Its an aviation watch...and hardly a teenager can afford it...it starts at 2K and goes higher..

I mean you gave a $1500 range brah...not much available in that space in terms of luxury watches..

My personal favorite is the Panerai, but you gonna have to pony up a lot more than 1500 for those bad boys.

the cravat

Never tried it but might have a go although I just bought ( similar below ) recently and love it. Cravat would cover it up. I think I am in midst of mid life crisis and need to counter it with leather jackets, pendants etc:-)

guardian-dragon-pendant.jpg

Buddy..Its an aviation watch...and hardly a teenager can afford it...it starts at 2K and goes higher..

I mean you gave a $1500 range brah...not much available in that space in terms of luxury watches..

My personal favorite is the Panerai, but you gonna have to pony up a lot more than 1500 for those bad boys.

I can stretch it, but comfortable around 1500-2000 range. I guess I can get entry level Breitling, the ones I like goes for like 4-5K.

yJCeKw0.jpg

yJCeKw0.jpg

upun key pass ye hai-- upun ko koi tension nahai hai

I can stretch it, but comfortable around 1500-2000 range. I guess I can get entry level Breitling, the ones I like goes for like 4-5K.
a lange sohne , longines, iwc, omega etc fall under the top4

you can chech them out

Back
Top Bottom