What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

Post 242 and 243 is my style. Love it. I like tan brogue shoes with light brown or beige jackets/blazers with jeans. I also love peacoats for winter.

909913303_rmedium.jpg

cNtnMjh.png

xVKh7Z8.jpg

I have been looking for bikers jacket in quality leather with epaulletes but in tan like this below. It looks great but I don't like that stupid belt on it. If you know of any retailer or supplier in USA or Pakistan let me know.

And my fav fragrance is Brut. Been using it for decades. Although I hear they have great selection with exotic Arab fragrances in Dubai.

th41367241033BRANDO%20TAN%20%282%29.JPG

I bought a trenchcoat from Next recently below. However I find it is slightly too long in particular when you get in cars. So I am having it shortened by inch and half.

761861.jpg

Sir ji wiase apas ki baat hai.Ranbir kapoor bilkul aap jaise lagte hai

Might be time to get rid of the "backstreet boys" haircut circa 90's

I am in my fifth decade of life and I have seen hairstyle come and go. From the extra, extra long hair from 1970s.

images

to the 1980s, 1990s etc. All through styles changed but I retained my style and don't intend to change now unless my hair falls off in which case I won't have a choice.

Ranbir kapoor

Who the hell is he?

Edit: I just checked. He is just a kid !!!

I am in my fifth decade of life and I have seen hairstyle come and go. From the extra, extra long hair from 1970s.

images

to the 1980s, 1990s etc. All through styles changed but I retained my style and don't intend to change now unless my hair falls off in which case I won't have a choice.

Who the hell is he?

Fair enough, but you can do a lot with your hair...especially given that the style you like, oxfords, jackets, trenches etc...doesn't quite go with that hairstyle...

But at the end of the day, style is about giving one confidence and if it empowers you...that's all you need..
Keep on keepin on I suppose..

end of the day,

I think each of us is unique and you should go for what you feel good with. When I shop I buy what makes me feel good and I think that is the way it should be.

Fashion gives us chance to express ourselves.

Suggest me a classic luxury watch within 1500 dollars. I tried looking at Frederique Constant and Baume et Mercier, but couldn't get much attached to it.

Suggest me a classic luxury watch within 1500 dollars. I tried looking at Frederique Constant and Baume et Mercier, but couldn't get much attached to it.

I would pay slightly more than 1500 and go for a Bell and Ross...

bell-ross-aviation-watches-main.jpg

i would first try my luck on the starting ranges of the big4 watch makers
pp/ap/vc/jlc in used range

It's all about age group.

20 - 33 JLC
34 - 45 Omega
45+ Rolex.

I personally like to match the color of dial with my shirt color, moreover, I like watches in general, so given the choice I'd go for all of them! :D

yes

ljplXm4.jpg

spot snoopy

@Hyperion

QgaYnnM.jpg

qfjuHla.jpg

6ggVSbY.jpg

M6DRtSs.jpg
corum 50th anniversary golden bridge

Rolex Oyster Perpetual
noHGoRu.jpg

Nomos Ludwig Neomatik
ShSF0FO.jpg

JLC Master Grande Memovox Platinum
E7HQxhe.jpg

i would first try my luck on the starting ranges of the big4 watch makers
pp/ap/vc/jlc in used range

Patek Phillipe starts at around 6k USD i believe, I'm getting some pre owned Rolexes at around 2-2.5k, but those doesn't catch my fancy either.

20 - 33 JLC
34 - 45 Omega
45+ Rolex.

I personally like to match the color of dial with my shirt color, moreover, I like watches in general, so given the choice I'd go for all of them! :D
hey i remember u didnt used to wear watches.. what changed?

20 - 33 JLC
34 - 45 Omega
45+ Rolex.

Oh broheim!

Yeh kaun sa khazana chori kiya ke, you have luxury watches to match each shirt?!!

Personally I think watches are meant to be a symbol...wear one and then upgrade..
but dont make your wrist a conveyor belt...

Love it. I like tan brogue shoes with light brown or beige jackets/blazers with jeans.

909913303_rmedium.jpg

i must get brogues and a matching belt.

------

the cravat - defines the wear of the classic gentleman...

51239964.jpg

30b4a22df80e5684a7a51077e4836d4a.jpg

ralph_2474251a.jpg

file_602097_Mortdecai.jpg

ec72c0dcac0fc14ddbcde31c063fe470.jpg

the cravat has made a comeback... in india, it is worn more famously by navjot singh sidhu and amitabh bachchan... in britain, a specialized company called "cravat club"[1] makes beautiful silk cravats that can be shipped to anywhere in the world possibly, but the costs are quite high - 80 pounds minimum per piece !!

below is one of their consistent models...

thumb_780x650_afae158ba925f22724ca96a96659bbd7.jpg

cravat-club-london-silk-cravats-pocket-squares-made-in-england.jpg

------
[1] Cravat Club

Back
Top Bottom