What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

When authorities moved to block tiktok, PTi spokesperson threatened that the country is being thrown back in the dark ages and would incur massive losses in the IT sector.
Bas dekh lo paisa ya society ki sanity. Allah help us bro. Ameen.

This is one of the many videos that are being shared on WhatsApp groups showing how men were groping her and touching her. Look at the number of people in this video!! All she wanted to do was celebrate Independence Day at minar e Pakistan. Is that a crime?

DIG Operations Lahore
@DIGOpsLahore

Replying to
@MashwaniAzhar

@OutOnAbudget
and 2 others
In this regard case# 988/21 has been registered at PS Lorry adda and all possible efforts are being made to identify the culprits through video evidence and CCTV footage.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14
Imran GabolPublished August 17, 2021 - Updated about 6 hours ago

A woman's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP

A woman's silhouette is seen in this file photo. — AP
Lahore police on Tuesday registered a case against hundreds of unidentified persons for assaulting and stealing from a female TikToker and her companions at the city's Greater Iqbal Park on Independence Day.
In the first information report (FIR) registered at the Lorry Adda police station, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, the complainant stated that she, along with six companions, were filming a video near Minar-e-Pakistan on Independence Day when around 300 to 400 people "attacked us".
She said that she and her companions made a lot of effort to escape from the crowd. Observing the situation, the park's security guard opened the gate to the enclosure around Minar-e-Pakistan, the FIR quotes her as saying.
"However, the crowd was huge and people were scaling the enclosure and coming towards us. People were pushing and pulling me to the extent that they tore my clothes. Several people tried to help me but the crowd was too huge and they kept throwing me in the air," she said.
She further stated that her companions were also assaulted. During the struggle, her ring and earrings were "forcibly taken", besides a mobile phone of one of her companions, his identity card and Rs15,000 that he had on his person.
"The unidentified persons assaulted us violently," the complainant added.
The FIR was registered under sections 354 A (assault or use of criminal force against woman and stripping her of her clothes), 382 (theft after preparation made for causing death, hurt or restraint in order to commit the theft), 147 (rioting) and 149 (unlawful assembly) of the Pakistan Penal Code.
Meanwhile, Lahore DIG Operations Sajid Kiyani ordered the superintendent of police (SP) to take "immediate legal action" against the suspects involved in the incident.
"The suspects should be traced with the help of the footage," a statement quoted the police official as saying.
Those who "violated women's honour and harassed them will be brought within the ambit of the law", Kiyani added.
A video of the incident started circulating on social media earlier today with citizens expressing anger over the actions of the men in the video.
The latest incident comes amid renewed focus on violence against women in Pakistan, following the murders of Noor Mukadam and Quratul Ain in July.
In the same month, a video went viral on social media in which six men were seen harassing a couple in Islamabad. The men held the couple at gunpoint, forced them to strip and then beat them up. Moreover, they also abused the couple verbally and physically by doing vulgar acts.
Four of the suspects were later arrested.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The culprits involved in this heinous crime must get capital punishment publicly, if this requires changes in the constitution or the law, it must be done at urgent basis & I am not being emotional at all, rather this is a calm & calculated opinion.

It will be a disaster If the culprits, somehow manage to escape the law or get little punishment like few years in prison, cuz then it will set a wrong precedent/trend. At national days and Eiden (Chand raat), the cities spills out their kachra in markets, parks and other public places, there are gangs consisting of multiple members doing silly/vulgar/cheap things.

So coming back to my point if they didn't get the required punishment, then thinking will be, you can get away with almost everything if you are in a crowd, meaning more such incidents could occur & these types of incidents are not new, they occur every now and then.

Better to fix this right there, right now. Set an example.The Morals of the society are fast declining, even 3 years old girls are not spared. 1 way to handle this, is with iron hands.

Last edited:
The couple had been making videos on tiktok with their target audience the thirsty lustful mujra watching paindoos. Gained 1000s of followers then they invited those followers to a meet and greet at Minar e Pakistan without any arrangements for security like normal celebrities like ducky bhai etc do. What do you folks think was gonna happen?

Then they made a video saying they will get justice. Whenever girl tried to speak he would cut her off mid sentence. I feel sad for her because she is being manipulated by a misogynistic ugly *** prick.

So in summary this is nothing but a couple of paindoos getting stung by their own plans of getting rich and famous on tiktok. Which is already a cesspool of lust and thirst.

I mean what were they thinking inviting mujra watching awaam to a meet and greet at Minar e Pakistan?

Also I learned something about Lahore incident which doesn't change much about what happened in the end and she should get justice but it started as a meet and greet with fans gone horribly wrong
Now it doesn't justify what happened in the end but if you make kind of spicy videos on TikTok and hold a fan meet and greet in an unsafe location is one the most stupid thing to do

Also I think it was idiotic of her to organize a meet and greet with all her thirsty fans in a place with not good security

Gents this attitude doesn't help. Maybe it was naive to have a meet and greet with Pakistani men, but what does that say about Pakistani men? There is no difference between them and the RSS incels raping women in India.

The expectation should always be that our women can be safe in public places. She was surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of people. To be stripped naked is astonishing. There is no world where we can justify this behaviour, nor make excuses for it.

Matlab in these type of situations where you see uneducated idiots gathered
The culprits involved in this heinous crime must get capital punishment publicly, if this requires changes in the constitution or the law, it must be done at urgent basis & I am not being emotional at all, rather this is a calm & calculated opinion.

It will be a disaster If the culprits, somehow manage to escape the law or get little punishment like few years in prison, cuz then it will set a wrong precedent/trend. At national days and Eiden (Chand raat), the cities spills out their kachra in markets, parks and other public places, there are gangs consisting of multiple members doing silly/vulgar/cheap things.

So coming back to my point if they didn't get the required punishment, then thinking will be, you can get away with almost everything if you are in a crowd, meaning more such incidents could occur & these types of incidents are not new, they occur every now and then.

Better to fix this right there, right now. Set an example.The Morals of the society are fast declining, even 3 years old girls are not spared. 1 way to handle this, is with iron hands.
The youth are hooked on making fame and money on Tiktok. It's a disturbing movement that is destroying morals and respect within society.
Pakistan is NOT a western society where sexual activity and freedom of an individual to express there sexuality is out in the open. Yes I am aware it occures behind closed doors.
If women and even men try to immitate western values it will cause them harm, not by the so called 'religious sharia police' but by perverted desperate individuals who will cross all limits to satisfy their desires.
This is what occured with the lady, she put herself in harm's way by surrounding herself amoungst desperate young men eager to take a picture which quickly resorted to sexual harassment and groping.

This is the same case in india. With all the Bollywood nonsense people are still very much set in their rural mindset. Any opportunity to see a woman flaunting herself will result in vicious sexual assault/harassment including tourists.
Pakistan is not ready to accept this change.

The perpetrators must be met with harsh punishment. I doubt anything will occure.

What was this foolish woman thinking? by no means am I defending what happened to her, but she literally put herself in the situation best described as "feeding herself to the hungry lions".

The expectation should always be that our women can be safe in public places. She was surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of people. To be stripped naked is astonishing. There is no world where we can justify this behaviour, nor make excuses for it.
No events should be allowed on public places without police supervision and permission from now on
This should be the lesson from this
Ideally I would want everyone to behave but we dont live in an idealistic world

I can't emphasize on the fact how incredibly stupid/naïve it was of her to arrange a "meet and greet" with "fans". And yet the outcome of the meeting to go this horribly wrong is not justifiable . She should've not been like a bone for the stray dogs.

This is the result of tiktokers reducing themselves to cheap gimmicks to make money. These apps have done more harm than good for us. I understand its the only "enjoyable" accessible source but people have lost their lives and dignity over it.

BLA kills 50 people and they glorify them
If Taliban apologist are bad so are BLA apologist we shouldn't give them space
Also I learned something about Lahore incident which doesn't change much about what happened in the end and she should get justice but it started as a meet and greet with fans gone horribly wrong
Now it doesn't justify what happened in the end but if you make kind of spicy videos on TikTok and hold a fan meet and greet in an unsafe location is one the most stupid thing to do

Also I think it was idiotic of her to organize a meet and greet with all her thirsty fans in a place with not good security

Most the followers of these women are low class trashy men ...No high quality men would go on tick tok and watch her dumb videos...

She was probably not taught that men that she considered her fans are only after one thing and most of them are losers anyway...

What most women don't understand is the fact that they can't change the world or men in general.. They should be told to be careful and use common sense when operating in such a society where illiteracy and poverty runs rampant and be very careful when a horde of degenerates are amassing.

Pakistani tiktok must be a crazy pervy place.

I have deleted tiktok because of how addictive it was but it was full of great content.

UK lads, i suggest you look up Horrid Hashim.

There as other good comedy material, and loads of excellent short DIY hacks and tutorials.
Of course there were a lot of women "modelling" too.

Back
Top Bottom