What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

I don't anyone cares about the license. But its not impossible to get one. I think you just have to pay money. I don't live in Pakistan. This is what I heard online, information may be outdated too. But we should totally get something like the second amendment

For arms you have to pay a yearly fee in Pakistan, its pretty expensive iirc. Most villagers in my hometown have guns. Im sure very few keep their licenses up to date.

Sometimes I feel that some people justifying what happened to the girl either have or intend to commit or fantasize about similar acts.
There is a virulent Anti-China poster "itachii" who finds this whole thing humorous.
25 members are angry and 1 is sad, He thinks this is funny.

People should install CCTV cameras in their houses... there are hundreds of low cost solar powered camera in the market ... running your own surveillance system if you want to protect you family.
This is what happens in UK .
All business owners hire own security, fit own cctv
There was no internet and menace of TikTok ,snack video in Zia era. Plus that old generation was very much different than today.
Zia mostly caused a lot more damage to pakistan in the longer run than any good.
Whatever was available, was blocked by him, such as porrnn VHS cassettes were as difficult to buy as heroin. Likewise Indian movies were totally banned.
What stops civilian government from doing the same?

Yeah they are Jahil ofcourse.
But we can safely say they are not liberals and pro woman's rights, so yeah obviously they are conservative.
COONservatives will blame the victim not the behavior of the culprits.

There is a virulent Anti-China poster "itachii" who finds this whole thing humorous.
25 members are angry and 1 is sad, He thinks this is funny.

Freedom of Speech. If you have any issues, take it with the mods. I'm free to react however I feel like. :lol:

As I woman, I am just tired now. Every week in and out we have cases of murder rapes harassments. You can only wonder when you are going to be next. I only can pray to Allah swt for safety. Nothing else. Nothing from this inept government or men in my country. Its a lost cause now.

I understand the sentiments but this has been happening since time immemorial. There is a reason why Islam is so strict in gender rules and regulations.
What happened in Lahore is nothing unique ,especially when mob mentality and anonymity is in place.

Killing , rapes and looting is part of human DNA and will always be there. There is no need to over dramatic and act like those over the top liberals who shit on country or men in general.

Preserve yourself , act in self defense and use common sense while operating in society.

What I observe was that one small group of men manhandled the lady taking advantage of her being alone which was alarming BUT also alarming was a larger group of able men not trying to save her from this ordeal … :sad:

This is one of the many videos that are being shared on WhatsApp groups showing how men were groping her and touching her. Look at the number of people in this video!! All she wanted to do was celebrate Independence Day at minar e Pakistan. Is that a crime?

DIG Operations Lahore
@DIGOpsLahore

Replying to
@MashwaniAzhar

@OutOnAbudget
and 2 others
In this regard case# 988/21 has been registered at PS Lorry adda and all possible efforts are being made to identify the culprits through video evidence and CCTV footage.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14
Imran GabolPublished August 17, 2021 - Updated about 6 hours ago

A woman's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP

A woman's silhouette is seen in this file photo. — AP
Lahore police on Tuesday registered a case against hundreds of unidentified persons for assaulting and stealing from a female TikToker and her companions at the city's Greater Iqbal Park on Independence Day.
In the first information report (FIR) registered at the Lorry Adda police station, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, the complainant stated that she, along with six companions, were filming a video near Minar-e-Pakistan on Independence Day when around 300 to 400 people "attacked us".
She said that she and her companions made a lot of effort to escape from the crowd. Observing the situation, the park's security guard opened the gate to the enclosure around Minar-e-Pakistan, the FIR quotes her as saying.
"However, the crowd was huge and people were scaling the enclosure and coming towards us. People were pushing and pulling me to the extent that they tore my clothes. Several people tried to help me but the crowd was too huge and they kept throwing me in the air," she said.
She further stated that her companions were also assaulted. During the struggle, her ring and earrings were "forcibly taken", besides a mobile phone of one of her companions, his identity card and Rs15,000 that he had on his person.
"The unidentified persons assaulted us violently," the complainant added.
The FIR was registered under sections 354 A (assault or use of criminal force against woman and stripping her of her clothes), 382 (theft after preparation made for causing death, hurt or restraint in order to commit the theft), 147 (rioting) and 149 (unlawful assembly) of the Pakistan Penal Code.
Meanwhile, Lahore DIG Operations Sajid Kiyani ordered the superintendent of police (SP) to take "immediate legal action" against the suspects involved in the incident.
"The suspects should be traced with the help of the footage," a statement quoted the police official as saying.
Those who "violated women's honour and harassed them will be brought within the ambit of the law", Kiyani added.
A video of the incident started circulating on social media earlier today with citizens expressing anger over the actions of the men in the video.
The latest incident comes amid renewed focus on violence against women in Pakistan, following the murders of Noor Mukadam and Quratul Ain in July.
In the same month, a video went viral on social media in which six men were seen harassing a couple in Islamabad. The men held the couple at gunpoint, forced them to strip and then beat them up. Moreover, they also abused the couple verbally and physically by doing vulgar acts.
Four of the suspects were later arrested.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
This is Pakistan or India?
We know we are not perfect but we keep BS behind close doors
We will never stand for this
My request to ISI to intervene in this matter with swift resort.
Our daughters are free to walk our land its about time we need to check these predators...
ISI please intervene or Allah will and he is giving us chance to fix ourselves.........
How can we do this to our muslim woman.. Enough is enough....

Last edited:
Learning any self defense technique is important. Not to face 10 or 100 men, but it polishes reflexes to anticipate moves and imminent action of the people around before an adverse action takes place. It gives an eye to monitor surroundings and create a plan for exit before crap happens or when it happens. Also provides mental and adequate physical stamina to exit a place on foot. What if the girl had any of these - a sidearm, or a pepper spray or a taser - would she have used it ? I wouldn't expect her to suddenly generate the soul of Benazir in her and turn the mob into followers but she could have used some form of crowd manipulation till she could exit. If the Police or any other form of help cannot reach in time, then its the brains and wits which is all the person has got to make the best of the situation.

The couple had been making videos on tiktok with their target audience the thirsty lustful mujra watching paindoos. Gained 1000s of followers then they invited those followers to a meet and greet at Minar e Pakistan without any arrangements for security like normal celebrities like ducky bhai etc do. What do you folks think was gonna happen?

Then they made a video saying they will get justice. Whenever girl tried to speak he would cut her off mid sentence. I feel sad for her because she is being manipulated by a misogynistic ugly *** prick.

So in summary this is nothing but a couple of paindoos getting stung by their own plans of getting rich and famous on tiktok. Which is already a cesspool of lust and thirst.

I mean what were they thinking inviting mujra watching awaam to a meet and greet at Minar e Pakistan?

Killing the messenger wont help … stop looking at who said it consider what is said!
BLA kills 50 people and they glorify them
If Taliban apologist are bad so are BLA apologist we shouldn't give them space
Also I learned something about Lahore incident which doesn't change much about what happened in the end and she should get justice but it started as a meet and greet with fans gone horribly wrong
Now it doesn't justify what happened in the end but if you make kind of spicy videos on TikTok and hold a fan meet and greet in an unsafe location is one the most stupid thing to do
I understand the sentiments but this has been happening since time immemorial. There is a reason why Islam is so strict in gender rules and regulations.
What happened in Lahore is nothing unique ,especially when mob mentality and anonymity is in place.

Killing , rapes and looting is part of human DNA and will always be there. There is no need to over dramatic and act like those over the top liberals who shit on country or men in general.

Preserve yourself , act in self defense and use common sense while operating in society.
Also I think it was idiotic of her to organize a meet and greet with all her thirsty fans in a place with not good security

Back
Top Bottom