What's new

Men can't multitask, women have better memory.

Women are better than men in multitasking!

• Total voters
couple of things, yeah sure .......women are good at them. One is raising children and the other ... ...... :)(no offense to any one here)
Obviously women are better than men when it comes to multitasking along with a couple of other things as well though.

I agree to it only by 50% (women are good at multi-tasking) :P
But men are also good at multi-tasking :p:
i'm an example :azn:

Multi-Tasking-Screwing-Up-Several-Things-At-Once_20596-l.jpg

The only time women multitask is when they are driving.

What a peice of Joke this article is ............ in my younger day I used to play PS 3 , drink Cola , have Pan Pizza and absorb moms blah blah all at the same time . See men can multitask :P

I don't know about multitasking, but men sure can handle multiple GF's at a time.... :)

Men are better in it,we just tell women to do it :smokin:
Why do you think most assistents/secretaries are women?

Of course, most secretaries/assistants are women. How do you think work gets done? :p:

Actually it got me thinking, what's wify does when I am at office?
Gets my breakfast. Take the kids school. Grocery shopping. Pick up children. Cooking.feeding the kids.take care of my parents. Make the kids do their homework. Even does her freelance work. Give me quality time8-).
Whaaaa? What the....I am the one who earns and run the show.

huh...tell me about it, stupid brain of mine !

Actually it got me thinking, what's wify does when I am at office?
Gets my breakfast. Take the kids school. Grocery shopping. Pick up children. Cooking.feeding the kids.take care of my parents. Make the kids do their homework. Even does her freelance work. Give me quality time8-).
Whaaaa? What the....I am the one who earns and run the show.
you missed the most important bit ... watching soap operas ?

Back
Top Bottom