What's new

Men can't multitask, women have better memory.

Women are better than men in multitasking!

• Total voters
bwahahahahah men here are trying hard to avoid accepting facts :P
Based on one study u cuming to such conclusions. .... One thing got confirmed to me now atleast some women species does have sime brain....... else .....

Its common sense. Most of the secretaries are women for a reason.

Based on one study u cuming to such conclusions. .... One thing got confirmed to me now atleast some women species does have sime brain....... else .....

Not based on this study.

Ask a woman and she will say that based on her practical daily routine.

Actually it got me thinking, what's wify does when I am at office?

Fix some hidden camera in all rooms. When back from office see the recordings. I am sure you will see "Paranormal Activity-10"

Not based on this study.

Ask a woman and she will say that based on her practical daily routine.
Practically every human being is multitasking not just woman alone....... I have seen many woman are not workaholic as men in my own orgnztn especially HR N SALES TEAM........ So its bettrr if we restrict ed such study to their study grup itself itself rather than we generalize....... I have also seen mind blowing drivery of womens they can bring down anyone under their vehicle s..........A lot more i can tell but lets not generalize. .....

another point is that men think they succeed to befool women but the reality is that women do know what they are up to but we just ignore and give you another chance.

This is a common myth that empowered women like to spread in the hopes of quelling any potential future deviations. In reality......some are blind as a bat with a broken radar. :angel:

Does this explain why there are very few great female scientists, that all have been men? Because women can multitask but aren't as good as men in excelling at one task?

Make it compulsory by UN that all the countries should have Women Rulers. "That way we will end fighting on earth....but the countries will stop talking to each other"...:cheesy:

This is a common myth that empowered women like to spread in the hopes of quelling any potential future deviations. In reality......some are blind as a bat with a broken radar. :angel:

:) so you see many of them around ?

its interesting to know that you guys are as much stereotyped as desis are

Absolutely true..... My wife doesn't forget a single damn thing....

:P and who says men dont remember ?

A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping centre was packed , and as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do and hence, she became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he said, "Do you remember the jeweller's we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door."

:P and who says men dont remember ?

A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping centre was packed , and as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do and hence, she became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he said, "Do you remember the jeweller's we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door."

I remember reading that one before....

I dont know about others, but I have selective memory, I just remember stuff that is important for me...

Back
Top Bottom