What's new

Men can't multitask, women have better memory.

Women are better than men in multitasking!

• Total voters
Not really.....it's just debunking your BS, which is something ala "women are all-knowing creatures, men are mindless automatons with buttons to be pressed".

And why you even imagine "something ala" in the bold that too putting in quotes .

why you see straw in your hat ?

And why you even imagine "something ala" in the bold that too putting in quotes .

Why?

another point is that men think they succeed to befool women but the reality is that women do know what they are up to but we just ignore and give you another chance.

and we still succeed to find out. multitasking na

That's why. Your feminist complex is laughable. Insinuations of superiority and fake benevolence, but when called out on your BS you pretend you don't know what we're talking about.

As for the quotes, lol, when someone says another person said something and they don't quote them directly, the meaning or spirit of the message is put in quotes, so as to be recognizable as a text from another speaker. It's basic grammar.

Last edited:
@levina Other than women can multitask better than men. Female is also the stronger of the two genders.

Female body and brain are built for survival - women have more fat content to withstand hunger, thirst and cold.

Women have much better social skills, very suited for community living. There are fair more loners in male than in female. When there is a breakup in relationship, women get more and better emotional supports from friends and family than men do.

Men pass only 2% (??? less than 10% anyway) of their genes to their offspring.

Who needs men???

Female is also the stronger of the two genders.
Yes ask a man to go through labor pain again and again to produce babies then I am sure he would take the nearest exit. :coffee:
armchairPrivate said:
Female body and brain are built for survival - women have more fat content to withstand hunger, thirst and cold.
Really???
Wow! I didnt know about it.

armchairPrivate said:
Women have much better social skills, very suited for community living. There are fair more loners in male than in female.
yes.gif
and
yes.gif

armchairPrivate said:
When there is a breakup in relationship, women get more and better emotional supports from friends and family than men do.
Even without the support of her near and dear ones ,a woman can recover from a heart break without much hassles.JMHO.
Though I still feel it depends on how emotionally the gal was attached to the boy.
armchairPrivate said:
Men pass only 2% (??? less than 10% anyway) of their genes to their offspring.
Ooooops.....less than 10% is actually good.
Thank god.Otherwise we would have had generations with muscular power but not even half a brain cell working in them. :lol: (@OrionHunter no copyright issues I suppose:P).
armchairPrivate said:
Who needs men???
Yes ...who needs men afterall???
Am I smiling??
I am rolling on the floor....:rofl:

But I hate to accept this fact that I need my man in my life.
Without somebody to annoy,my life would have been boring like hell.:devil:

But seriously this man Vs woman is a futile debate...theres a reason why a spouse is called better half.:-)

Trust me I can predict like a Nostradamus that this thread might run into pages without a conclusion and finally an angel moderator might come and close this thread.

Last edited:
And who is Pal Michelle Bachman?

Michelle bachman is a republican member of the United States House of representatives from Minnesota. Also known for her racist remarks.

And who is Pal Michelle Bachman?

Michelle bachman is a republican member of the United States House of representatives from Minnesota. Also known for her racist remarks.

Trust me I can predict like a Nostradamus that this thread might run into pages without a conclusion and finally an angel moderator might come and close this thread.

Why not you call that angel moderator and spare us the torture of it lasting for further 10 pages? :p:

Why not you call that angel moderator and spare us the torture of it lasting for further 10 pages? :p:

I thought you would have done the honors.:p:

I had actually mentioned name of our angel moderator but then few days back Zakii had told me hes busy so i just spared him the torture.

Let me try the other angels ahem ahem...
@Aeronaut. @blain2
Who else do we have
@Manticore. @Jungibaaz
Requesting you to close this thread.
This is a futile discussion and is gonna lead us nowhere.
Men Vs Women discussion is so outdated.

Last edited:
I thought you would have done the honors.:p:

I had actually mentioned name of our angel moderator but then few days back Zakii had told me hes busy so i just spared him the torture.

Let me try the other angels ahem ahem...
@Aeronaut
Who else do we have
@Manticore
Requesting you to close this thread.
This is a futile discussion and is gonna lead us nowhere.
Men Vs Women discussion is so outdated.

Because you were the one suggesting that :p: @Jungibaaz or any other mod who is available please have mercy on us and close this thread.

Actually it got me thinking, what's wify does when I am at office?
Gets my breakfast. Take the kids school. Grocery shopping. Pick up children. Cooking.feeding the kids.take care of my parents. Make the kids do their homework. Even does her freelance work. Give me quality time8-).
Whaaaa? What the....I am the one who earns and run the show.

Absolutely true..... My wife doesn't forget a single damn thing....

You guys are married ? :o:

And here I thought you were guys just out of college ! :unsure:

Dont go bananas....8-)

Women won this discussion thousands of years back...
Period

:devil:

Oh please women sit on their fat butts the whole day long watching soap operas & making small talk to their friends & neighbors whilst if by some miracle they actually have a career - the career is little more than a glorified hobby ! :p:

Oh please women sit on their fat butts the whole day long watching soap operas & making small talk to their friends & neighbors whilst if by some miracle they actually have a career - the career is little more than a glorified hobby ! :p:

You're just saying this because women around you don't let you watch football due to their obvious preference for soap operas :D

Oh please women sit on their fat butts the whole day long watching soap operas
Yes Mr.Butt women sit on Mr.fat Butt and watch soap operas.
Hold on.....i hate it.I hate watching TV.
So there I kicked your thesis in the dustbin.:warning2:

Armstrong said:
making small talk to their friends & neighbors whilst if by some miracle they actually have a career - the career is little more than a glorified hobby ! :p:

Look who ijjjj talking :sarcastic:??

Back
Top Bottom