What's new

Men attack Pirabad SHO for enforcing congregational prayer ban

So, that's what you were taught in the Madrassah you attended?
Yep... I was also taught nobody can escape death and during the end times Allah's azaab will become more apparent.

Now enjoy watching all the European walking around Ike Niqabis they banned.

I will always love Islam first and Neoliberal LibTurds are the worst.

I refuse to accept new definitions being introduced by some masses.. and our ignorant awam is adopting them.

You, of course are free to refuse or accept whatever you want.
The point was that disagreeing with you was not 'lack of knowledge' .. Maybe those disagreeing with you have a far better understanding of the topic and knowledge than you

So, now you are saying that Mullah is an honorary title but some people have made it look derogatory.
I said the same, Mullah is not an honorary title in our contemporary society, it isn't a derogatory term either
Yes, and I resist those people..

For me.. imam and mullah are similar words.. when you ask someone to not use "imam" to describe jahalat of some people, instead use "mullah", I have a problem. Because it means that you are one of those who think Mullah is derogatory term.

I can call them "imam" who following jahalat.. and I can call them "Mullah" following jahalat..

For me.. imam and mullah are similar words.. when you ask someone to not use "imam" to describe jahalat of some people, instead use "mullah", I have a problem. Because it means that you are one of those who think Mullah is derogatory term.

I can call them "imam" who following jahalat.. and I can call them "Mullah" following jahalat..
They have even made jihad and shariah law bad word

Last edited:

It's not about what "you" personally believe in, it's about how those terms are understood in our contemporary society.

While term Mullah is sometimes used in a derogatory sense (making it a neutral word at best), word Imam carries no negative connotation and is essentially an honorary title. Using it for the Jahil Mullahs is an insult to Islam

I will always love Islam first and Neoliberal LibTurds are the worst.

Who is worse, the neoliberals or Mullah worshippers?.. it is debatable .. However, the latter have proven to be more harmful to Islam and humanity

If it is you saying about yourself, you are way over confident.

Stop assuming things on your own...

Who is worse, the neoliberals or Mullah worshippers?.. it is debatable .. However, the latter have proven to be more harmful to Islam and humanity

"Mullah" you mean it bad to be a "Friend of Allah"... Shouldn't you he holding them in high esteem?

Nowadays... If anyone defends Islam or Muslim you are labeled an Extremist!!!...lol.

Enjoy the Coronavirus as it demonstrates how Allah can tear down the egos and illusions of the agnostic global system... Enjoy your economic Armageddon!!!...lol

"Mullah" you mean it bad to be a "Friend of Allah"... Shouldn't you he holding them in high esteem?

Nowadays... If anyone defends Islam or Muslim you are labeled an Extremist!!!...lol.

Enjoy the Coronavirus as it demonstrates how Allah can tear down the egos and illusions of the agnostic global system... Enjoy your economic Armageddon!!!...lol

And what makes you believe that you are 'defending' Islam?
You are doing no service to Islam or Muslims with your extremely hateful comments and bigotry on the internet

And what makes you believe that you are 'defending' Islam?
You are doing no service to Islam or Muslims with your extremely hateful comments and bigotry on the internet
Give me one hateful comment quote???

You use the word "Mullah - meaning friend of Allah" with hate and bigotry... Yet label me for hateful comments??... Lol... Are you feeling cornered?

Liberal munaafiks are cursed.

Give me one hateful comment quote???

Liberal munaafiks are cursed.

All Munafiqs are cursed, whether liberal or conservatives.
Your hateful comments and bigotry is there for everyone to see.
And you regularly accuse people, who disagree with your extremist and irrational views, of hating Islam and Pakistan.

----
Edit:
You use the word "Mullah - meaning friend of Allah" with hate and bigotry... Yet label me for hateful comments??... Lol... Are you feeling cornered?

As you have added this to your post now, let me tell you that I am no more 'bigot' than Allama Iqbal or Jinnah for calling the 'Fasaadi Mullahs' out on their ignorance.

Deen-e-Kafir fikr-o-Tadbeer-e-Jihad
Deen-e-Mulla Fi Sabeelillah Fasaad

(Allama Iqbal)

“..what the League has done is to set you free from the reactionary elements of Muslims. … It has certainly freed you from that undesirable element of Maulvis and Maulanas
(Jinnah)

All Munafiqs are cursed, whether liberal or conservatives.
Your hateful comments and bigotry is there for everyone to see.
And you regularly accuse people, who disagree with your extremist and irrational views, of hating Islam and Pakistan.

Give me quote of a single hateful bigotry post by me???... Lol

Let's if the liberal hater of Pakistan and Islam finds one...

element of
Do you know what this means?

Give me quote of a single hateful bigotry post by me???... Lol

Let's if the liberal hater of Pakistan and Islam finds one...

Even this comment of yours is hateful and bigoted :lol:

Anyway, as per your logic, Jinnah and Iqbal too were haters of Islam and Pakistan!!

Back
Top Bottom