What's new

Men attack Pirabad SHO for enforcing congregational prayer ban

Perhaps you are. I won't accept anti islamic Neoliberal LibTurds attacks ...

Muslims are not exclusively the problems. But are portrayed in the media as being the exclusive trouble.

The Coronavirus is an azaab for the indifference of of the suffering of the Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, Yemeni, Kashmiri etc.
Your point about other faith groups having similar cases of flouting the rules is valid. But it doesn't diminish the recklessness of the people described in the OP.

Had some media houses microscopes instead of cameras, the bruise on the nose would have been projected like a black hole

The police officer was only doing her duty. We shouldn't be trying to downplay a crime/violence against LEAs just because it's religiously motivated.

Even a 5 year old knows the word "Mullah" is used in a derogatory way... Let's not try to be coy...

Just like "Gay" doesn't mean happy anymore... The usage of words changes with time...

"Mullah" is commonly used by Pakistani Neo-Liberals aka LibTurds to attack Islam.

In Pakistan, Mullah and Maulvi are used as derogatory insults. We can blame Liberals for this.

It has gotten so bad that bearded or niqab wearing Pakistanis are regularly mistreated when going to places dominated by liberals, like banks, certain businesses, posh shopping centers, government buildings, tourist areas, etc.

In Afghanistan, Mullah and Maulvi are still terms of endearment.

Even a 5 year old knows the word "Mullah" is used in a derogatory way... Let's not try to be coy...

You guys really need to make up your mind first, @PakSword is saying exactly the opposite:

Nopes.. Mullah is not a derogatory word at all

----------

He is a neo liberal Guy. He would think otherwise

Define neo-liberal, let's see what have you learnt from your Madrassah

Lack of knowledge, and sometimes hidden agendas...

Refusing to accept your twisted and extremist (mis)interpretation of Islam is not 'Lack of knowledge'.

At times like these, you miss American police's attitude.

Silently grab and dissappear these people. We are good at this. They can come back after they learn their lesson.

Why the hell she is dealing with men and Male Policemen are not allowed to Deal with Females?

The problem is that male police are hesitant when dealing with females, out of respect, but it is a security lapse.

Females should have no problem dealing with either males or females.

Your point about other faith groups having similar cases of flouting the rules is valid. But it doesn't diminish the recklessness of the people described in the OP.

I agree... However all I read about in the Pakistani media, on PDF, and Indian Media... Is mooslems mooslems mooslems...

Im sick of it. It's an azaab on all our heads.

You guys really need to make up your mind first, @PakSword is saying exactly the opposite:

----------

Define neo-liberal, let's see what have you learnt from your Madrassah

Refusing to accept your twisted and extremist (mis)interpretation of Islam is not 'Lack of knowledge'.

Neoliberal aka LibTurds -->
1. ISLAM HATER
2. Pakistan haters
3. INDIA APPEASERS
4. munaafiks

There is only one Islam.. one Quran... One Sunnah

Live with it. The whole world Niqabis now.

there is no footage of men attaching her and breaking her glasses.

regards

Neoliberal aka LibTurds -->
1. ISLAM HATER
2. Pakistan haters
3. INDIA APPEASERS
4. munaafiks

So, that's what you were taught in the Madrassah you attended?

There is only one Islam.. one Quran... One Sunnah

Yes, there is one Qur'an and Islam but different human interpretations of the divine teachings.
And you obviously have chosen to follow the most regressive one

He is right.. Some people have made it look derogatory.

I refuse to accept new definitions being introduced by some masses.. and our ignorant awam is adopting them.

Do some research on the word "Mullah" and then discuss.. and this is my last comment on this subject. Thanks.

He is right.. Some people have made it look derogatory.

So, now you are saying that Mullah is an honorary title but some people have made it look derogatory.
I said the same, Mullah is not an honorary title in our contemporary society, it isn't a derogatory term either

Back
Top Bottom